[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw its been a year since you last saw her and you are pretty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1454252845652.jpg (317KB, 1024x1538px) Image search: [Google]
1454252845652.jpg
317KB, 1024x1538px
>tfw its been a year since you last saw her and you are pretty much over her
>suddenly, you remember the first date you went on her in vivid detail
>the beautiful, long multicolored dress she was wearing
>the conversations you had in that coffee shop
>the feeling of two people who didn't know anything about each other learning about one another....slowly liking each other more and more....put in perspective with the months that you did end up learning about her and loving her
>she was a mentally ill, trainwreck of a person
>you know she is poison. You know she is toxic---yet you still crave her

Never date a mentally ill girl. Especially someone with borderline personality disorder.
>>
>>26239142
I tel, people I got rid of Facebook because I don't want people knowing my private business and whatnot.

I got rid of Facebook so I wouldn't have to see her at all......

:(
>>
File: 1454535656022.gif (389KB, 159x124px) Image search: [Google]
1454535656022.gif
389KB, 159x124px
>>26239142
fuck you OP you god damn faggot apparently fuck you OP is not original
>>
File: 1454393769981.gif (47KB, 74x98px) Image search: [Google]
1454393769981.gif
47KB, 74x98px
>>26240413
>tfw she blocked you on facebook first
>>
>going on a date
Wtf is this asshole. Most people here don't know what it feels like to be looked at by females without disgust and here you are bitching about a crazy ex.
>>
Why do girls wear keys as pendants? What do they open? I've seen this quite a few times now...
>>
>>26239142
I stopped talking to a mentally ill girl... I regret it kinda cuz I have no one now and she was the person I could relate to the most.

But she has bipolar, schizoid personality disorder, depression, and was a rape victim. I have schizoid/depression... She is a handful though, I guess being at zero is better than having one of those around.
>>
>>26239142
>Never date a mentally ill girl. Especially someone with borderline personality disorder.
Don't worry, OP! I leraned that lesson well.
I hope you'll find a nice qt gf who isn't fucked up in the head soon.
>>
>>26239142
I kind of want to commit myself just to see if I can pick up some manic qt.

Odds are thoug the ward will just be filled with depressed, middle aged women, homeless people, and completely whacked out fuckers.

Also heard it can be a chill place though depending on where you actually end up.
>>
>>26241365
>Why do girls wear keys as pendants?
It's meant to be jewlery, decoration for a person.
>What do they open?
Nothing probably. They're meant to look nice.
>>
>>26239142
>BPD

NOPENOPENOPE

unless shes rly stable do not fuck with that thats just how you know she isnt worth it even if she seems good for you she isnt
>>
File: aYprPNm_460s.jpg (78KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
aYprPNm_460s.jpg
78KB, 460x460px
>>26239142
>she was a mentally ill, trainwreck of a person
>you know she is poison. You know she is toxic---yet you still crave her

This is one of the most...profound things I've experienced in my life and your post was a nicely written piece about that
>>
>threads like these exist
>you faggots still claim girls can't be robots

i have schizophrenia, i'll never be good enough for anyone and i want to kill myself every day, fuck all of you
>>
>>26239142
>>you remember the first date you went on her in vivid detail
Get the fuck out, you fucking normie.
>>
>>26242244
Shut the fuck up, I'm still in love with a schizo girl and I haven't even seen her in 4 years.

God damn it I miss her.
>>
>>26239142
>she was older and ready to start a family
>on top of her mental breakdown that made her take a year off of college
>it really could have never worked
>she eventually cuts contact
>she's getting married now
>stop at gas station to get tobacco on Monday
>see her pulling out in her car
>stare for a moment in disbelieve; so does she
>park and watch as her car sits at the stop sign not leaving the parking lot
>eventually go inside and she leaves.

I want to tell her a lot of things, but I'd settle for telling her thanks for making me less of a robot.
>>
File: 1370429983090.png (102KB, 250x294px) Image search: [Google]
1370429983090.png
102KB, 250x294px
>>26239142
>you will never go back and turn a shy virgin into someone who craved your cock every time you met for two years straight
>>
>>26239142
>that feel when she's now engaged but just under a year ago you were still having sex and telling each other you love them
I hope she fucking dies r9k
>>
As someone who has dated a few, it's better than being cripplingly alone.

Just don't get overly attached.
>>
>>26242171
I had a mentally ill bf and I'm a mentally ill girl and this fucking post reminded me of him so much. Wow the feels.

No matter what he did to me he was still attractive. Even though he was so unstable and he'd switch and literally cut himself every day I was still attracted to that and wanted to 'rescue' him. To the point where the relationship was like an addiction. Bad things would happen and I'd keep coming back for more. And him to me in turn.

Unfortunately, what they say about loving yourself is true. If you don't have love for yourself you will never have the stability for a relationship.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.