[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He fantasized about having latent superpowers that finally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 74

File: ....png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
....png
198KB, 550x535px
>He fantasized about having latent superpowers that finally kick in when terrorists attack his school, allowing him to save all his classmates and make them finally want to be his friends.
>>
Nothing wrong with a bit of daydreaming plus its noble. There are plenty more selfish desires out there.
>>
File: 4.jpg (10KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
10KB, 229x220px
>He used to fantasize about performing his favorite song in front of the whole school
>>
I always fantasized about having super powers that let me be the Lebron James of any sport
>>
>he fantasizes about the school collapsing and being trapped in rubble with some qt
or
>he fantasizes about a shooter coming in to the school and hiding in the cabinet with the qt
>>
>>26238553

>In this fantasy he would dedicate the song to his oneitis and win her over by the time he finished doing the guitar solo
>His bullies would also have a change of heart after hearing his song and would apologize to him and shake his hand
>>
>>26238553
>go to inner city high school in the ghetto
>be white washed black guy who of course didn't grow up with his father
>instantly value any interaction with an adult male
>cousin in law recommends System of a Down, I listen to their entire discography
>english teacher that I had the previous semester that liked me as a student (I was the teachers pet)
>assignment is to play a favorite song and say it how it relates to us
>pick Chop Suey and decide to write about how I'm suicidal
>fortunately just skip class those days
>>
>he daydreamed that he and his oneitis were both bit by the radioactive spider during the class field trip, she showed off her spidey powers to everyone but she was the only one who knew he had it too
>>
He used to fantazise about getting superpowers from the Outsider and turning the whole world into oblivion
>>
>>26238596
Dude. I had the exact same fantasy. Trapped in rubble with a qt. Except it Would usually end in me forcing her to have sex with me in order to escape, and then murdering her with a chunk of rock and telling everyone she died in the initial collapse.

Yeah, I got bullied a lot.
>>
>>26238739
How did you get bullied? Also I didn't really know bullying was a thing till r9k
>>
File: 1453876170869.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1453876170869.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>he fantasized about playing a song for a talent show that his oneitis would see
>>
>he tried to do a kamehameha or instant transmission in real life

Fess it up. Who else did this here?
>>
>>26238845
Me and my Asian friend used to kamehameha each other lol it must have looked so stupid
>>
>>26238500
>not killing both the terrorists and your classmates
smdh
>>
>>26238780
I used to get bullied so hard in school. I'm creepy and from a small redneck town. There were no other creepy people in my 31-person agegroup (literally only group of people my age for 200 square kms).

They girl-bullied me, mostly. I was female, so I was lucky in that they didn't kick my ass. A few tried to get in fights with me, but I pussed out. Mostly they just ostracized me and made me feel like absolute fucking dirt.
>>
>>26239053
You were female?

Ah holy shit lol must be tough I hope you moved to San Francisco or something
>>
>>26239094
Vancouver, so Canadian San Francisco. It was a good move on my part.
>>
File: 1454307120691.jpg (30KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
1454307120691.jpg
30KB, 400x302px
>Not fantasizing about being a super villain.

Normies!
>>
File: 1453676952281.jpg (309KB, 1440x2225px) Image search: [Google]
1453676952281.jpg
309KB, 1440x2225px
>>26238500
>he fantasizes about being in an apocalyptic wasteland and finding a qt wife to live out your days with
>>
>>26238780
I have no sense of smell, and I was an only child so I talked too much and would have body odor and be unaware of it. The shunning started in 3rd or 4th grade. I was always "that kid" that stayed in the classroom at recess because I didn't have anyone to play with. As puberty started hitting us, everybody else shot up and I was stuck at 5'4". Still am. So the actual bullying began. Got beaten up in 6th grade because I made our team lose at soccer during gym class. Around the same time people started to say I stunk. As we got even older, girls would literally point and laugh at me. The older, successful athletes would go out of their way to steal my things. Because I was so unpopular I had bad grades as well, and the teachers and administrators were all literally former bro's, football players and the like. They disliked me because I was unathletic and didn't try at school. I got beaten up pretty badly in junior year because a girl said I was "creeping on her" (I made the mistake of asking a 4/10 To homecoming.) During the fight, as I was on the ground getting kicked, I told the two guys attacking me that I was going to get back at them. Going to kill them and make them suffer for torturing me for years. Was arrested for making terroristic threats and suspended from school. When I got back, even the teachers gave me a wide berth. In my entire childhood, nobody was ever Kind to me. Nobody ever came up to me and talked to me. I was totally alone. So I had violent fantasies of power to cope with my absolute powerlessness. At the end of senior year, I started to put on some serious muscle and took a kickboxing class at the Y. I was still a loner, but the all the teenage hormones made me want to act out aggressively. When one of the people who treated me like shit my whole life made up a rumor about me masturbating in sex-ed and everyone unanimously believed it, I cornered him in a locker and beat him almost to death by smashing his face into a metal locker.
>>
>>26239282
2/2 I was arrested for 1st degree assault and spent 2 years in prison. From a few weeks after my 18th birthday to my 20th. I was raped, forced to suck a niggers dick, and threatened with death if I snitched, while I was in prison. Unfortunately I've never had the balls to kill myself. Currently 22 and work a shitty job at a car wash. I've been saving up money to get a prostitute and let me do some really dirty, degrading things to her. Hopefully it will let me go on with a semi normal life, even though I'll always be a felon.
>>
>he fantasized about having a good life
Know your place.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 227x222px
>>26238500
I had so many ridiculous fantasies growing up, honestly in my late 20's I still do. It's pathetic, and some fantasies have taken over my life at certain points.

The one that has been pretty constant is the jimi Hendrix fantasy, where he never existed and I essentially play all of his songs and bring back rock.

>tfw fat white manlet pretending to be Jimi Hendrix
>>
>>26239354

>I was raped, forced to suck a niggers dick, and threatened with death if I snitched, while I was in prison.

Do you still masturbate to that memory, anon?
>>
>>26239354
I'm just gonna stop complaining about my life for a while now. Thanks.
>>
File: received_211044602572100.jpg (61KB, 918x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_211044602572100.jpg
61KB, 918x960px
>>26238500
>used to day dream about hiding that I was a mutant until sentinels discovered me and force me to use my powers to fight them off
>>
File: russian-cavalry.jpg (41KB, 460x359px) Image search: [Google]
russian-cavalry.jpg
41KB, 460x359px
I fantasize about being in a historical military or civil position in a historical empire, and people I meet have to appeal to me to protect them from the ravages of war.

I also fantasize about Chads and Stacies fucking up my property during a keg party, only to have me fight them back with something like a saber.
>>
>He didn't fantasized about having superpowers and using them to kill everyone
>>
File: lordrydell.jpg (61KB, 580x495px) Image search: [Google]
lordrydell.jpg
61KB, 580x495px
>He fantasizes about singing to his high school class in the auditorium while listening to music
>>
>>26238500
I just planned escape routes in case of fire or attackers with several back-up paths depending on the amount of things on fire/amount of attackers
>>
>>26238500
>he fantasized about going to space with the people he thought were his friends
I still do
>>
>he fantasized about traveling back in time and seducing a qt girl with his knowledge of future inventions
>>
>>26239354
This shit made me laugh, we've had entirely similar lives besides the fact I wasn't raped in prison due to being a fat nigger
>>
>>26239432
>he fantasizes about going back in time with an MP3 player and all the hits and becoming a famous musician
>>
>>26239892
I never had to do this, being a manlet has its perks my friends would always stuff me in lockers since I was so small
>>
>brought a gun to school every day, with the intention of intervening in a potential school shooting and becoming a hero
>>
>He fantasized about having shapeshifting powers
>World's most wanted thief
>>
>>26238631
You being black or in a ghetto school had literally nothing to do with the story
>>
>he fantasizes about getting semi-famous in a music career and collabing/hanging out with his favorite artists
>he yearns for societal collapse so the sheer adrenaline rush of survival will add some refreshing break to the monotony and meaninglessness of his everyday life
>he wishes he would've participated in some embarrassing subculture in his youth so he could laugh with his friends who did the same years down the road while reminiscing on those times instead of having had a few bland friends he didn't do much exciting things with
>he has monologues to himself out loud pretending he's talking to a favorite lecturer or pop culture icon or an Audience about issues he cares about, also does this to practice rhetoric if he ever is talking about them with someone else
>>
>>26240034
Not him, but it does. cringe levels would have been maximized by 100%
>>
>>26240034
I don't think you understand how bad the bullying is for being different in a ghetto school
>>
File: image.jpg (155KB, 593x595px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 593x595px
Late at night I always fantasize that I'm sent into the past with modern technologies and make up stories accordingly. I pick a different place every time, but the stuff I take back and the rules on it change depending on how lazy I'm feeling.

A few recent ones:
I was discovered by a Roman scouting party and after aiding them in an ambush, befriended them. Was eventually taken back to Rome and assigned by Caesar to snipe enemy generals on the battlefield before large battles.

Helped a late Stone Age man free himself from underneath a log by use of a saw. Put a splint on his leg and took him back to tribe. Settle with tribe and live (more or less) peaceful life, helping in any way I can.

Walk into tavern in outskirts Nordic lands after days of no food or water. Offer modern steel tools for food, get mugged. Merchant comes in to stop mugging. Allows me to travel with her back to her village and stay with her family...still working on this one.

It's a lot of fun to me, I usually go back to some of them and continue later but I'm always making up new ones. I could use some more exotic settings though...
>>
>>26238500
My worst fantasy was having all the hot girls in my class needing butthole inspections for some reason.
>>
>>26240037
>he has monologues to himself out loud pretending he's talking to a favorite lecturer or pop culture icon or an Audience about issues he cares about, also does this to practice rhetoric if he ever is talking about them with someone else
You got me, I always do this when playing a sports game pretending I'm interviewing a super star about a potential trade or a big play. I wish I was dead
>>
>>26240092
You should write short stories.
>>
>>26240092
I do this all the time but usually just get outright killed for my technology, the natives believing it to be witchcraft or just wanting it for themselves.
>>
>>26238500
you dont need superpowers to stand up to terrorists
>>
>>26238500
>he fantasized about going back in time and becoming a wizard with dank future tech. Advising the king and getting a qt princess gf
>>
>>26239282
LOVE IT
i never put into working out I just beat my bullies with my tard strength from aspergers
i can pretty much ignore pain, too
>>
>>26239990
people wouldnt shoot up other people if we all armed ourselves like we used to.
guns will always get in the wrong hands, time to put them in the right hands.
>>
>>26238500
I had one where there was three different shooters, I managed to lure one into a bathroom and hid behind the entry door. When he came in I punch him in the back of the head as hard as I could and felt like I broke my hand. He collapsed on the ground and didn't move I left with his gun

I took his gun and just started walking around listening to people yell and scream.

Someone saw me in the hallway and started crying, I told them I was a good guy and they just ran off.

I saw a shooter come out of the stairwell and shot him 4 times, he looked really surprised.

Gun had no more bullets in it so I just put it near him and ran back to the bathroom to hide in the ceiling. Since our bathrooms have those removable tiles. I walked over the previous gunman slowly he still wasn't moving. I stepped up on the toilet and climbed up on the stall wall. Moved a ceiling tile and hoisted myself up. Heard the bathroom door swing open 2 times and then my dream just stops
>>
File: 1449460024056.jpg (88KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1449460024056.jpg
88KB, 633x758px
>>26238500
Shut up. SHUT UP
>>
File: Indian Girls playing kickball.jpg (461KB, 890x722px) Image search: [Google]
Indian Girls playing kickball.jpg
461KB, 890x722px
>>26238500

Why not just wish you had the superpower of being popular?
>>
File: 1454402642622.jpg (43KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454402642622.jpg
43KB, 960x720px
>>26238553
>he thought he was allowed to have a favorite song
>>
>Imagined an /r9k/ like bomber blowing up the school and me risking my life to tackle him down
>>
>>26240286
I agree.
I kept a speech I had written in case I was killed in a shooting while trying to shoot the attacker, pointing out that I was enough to slow him down, but if just one other person had a gun, we could have stopped him
>>
File: 1453081630573.jpg (21KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
1453081630573.jpg
21KB, 352x352px
>>26238553
>mfw I did
>mfw I fucked all up and it was terrible
>>
>>26238500
>He fantasized about running away and getting a new identity as a merc lord and stumbling across his old friends in the future
>>
>>26239354
is your rapist still in prison? you should figure out some way to rape and kill him.
>>
>>26240499
Story?

Le original cancer post
>>
>he fantasized about turning into a girl
We all did this, right guys? Guys?
>>
>In 2nd grade fantasize about being stuck on an island with qt from school
>>
>>26240595
Nope but I fantasized the class tardboy to go on a rampage and trying to fuck my slightly above average religion teacher
>>
>he fantasized about freezing time and molesting all the girls in the school
>>
>he fantasized about jumping into a successful alternate universe version of himself
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>26240092
Depending on the society I reveal different things at different rates and I usually attempt to explain how the technologies work or that I come from the future. Most of the time it's pretty poor though since I can't speak to them directly, at least initially.

With the Roman scouting party I opened a can of corned beef (meat being a huge luxury) one night around the fire and shared it with everyone. Being an advanced society, they were pretty quick to understand most of what I was showing them. Also thank goodness for latin, makes the language learning process a lot easier.

The hunter gatherers however almost never see what I have unless it's out of necessity or I feel they're ready. I tried to adopt their tech and customs right s way because of the huge gap in understanding. Although I had to shoot a bear to protect someone and it scared everyone nearby quite a bit. But I have showed them some simple medical processes like covering wounds and setting fractures. I brought a survival book but they're definitely teaching me more than I'm teaching them, that is until I can more effectively communicate.
>>
>>26240706
Yep, that timefreeze blowjob animation is my favorite thing on the internet
>>
File: 1399518964529.gif (2MB, 258x202px) Image search: [Google]
1399518964529.gif
2MB, 258x202px
>>26240724
Every. Single. Night.
>>
File: 1445983241791.jpg (80KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1445983241791.jpg
80KB, 640x640px
>he fantasized about grabbing an instrument and being immediately awesome at it
>>
>>26238845
I did try kamehameha. I also tried powering up. It consisted of me just flexing my entire body one section at a time as much as I could and as long as I could.
>>
File: 1450022369939.png (41KB, 455x410px) Image search: [Google]
1450022369939.png
41KB, 455x410px
>he fantasizes about crossing dimensions to an anime world full of adventures and pretty women who want his dick
>>
>>26238500
opposite for me

still have superpowers but im the terrorist killing everyone
>>
>>26240499
Hey, I sang a Gilbert & Sullivan song in front of the class, it couldn't have been that bad.
>>
>he fantasized about going through some horrible experiment and experiences, but coming out of them a mentally scarred badass
>>
>>26240851
>>26240833
>>26240755
>>26240724
>he fantasizes about being cryogenically frozen because of some supernatural disease and being discovered years later by his oneitis
>>
>>26240755
Glad I'm not alone. I wonder what normies fantasize about.
>>
>>26240740
...sorry which one?
>>
File: image.gif (87KB, 300x228px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
87KB, 300x228px
>>26238500
This hit way too close to home because I literally did that exact thing multiple times a day for years.

Damn.
>>
File: 1438576255563.jpg (331KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1438576255563.jpg
331KB, 1920x1200px
>>26238500

>He fantasizes about super powers whenever one of his favorite edgy songs comes on
>He imagines a school shooter entering his class, telling everyone to get on the wall
>He imagines the school shooter picking him, then shooting him as an example
>Shooter turns to the other students as they all watch the supposed dead guy
>He slowly rises, with the shooter unaware
>Shooter slowly turns and gets socked into the fucking wall
>He picks up the gun, walks slowly to the knocked out shooter, and kills him
>He faints and later finds out the school is dedicating a celebration to him
>Reporters want to ask questions, but he stays silent
>He doesn't say a word

Pretty edgy desu
>>
>he fantasizes about being the leader of a galactic empire or a great capital ship captain
>>
>>26240948
>born too early to early to explore the galaxy
iktf

I just want muh real life space opera
>>
>>26240875
Don't give me a (You) if it's shared like that, slut
>>
>he fantasizes about being able to possess people and slowly becoming a monster due to all the power
>>
File: feeling.gif (47KB, 600x716px) Image search: [Google]
feeling.gif
47KB, 600x716px
>He fantasized about waking up one day to discover he's been inexplicably transformed into an attractive girl.
>>
>>26240894
Google timefreezeblowjob.swf and I'm sure some /f/ link will pop up
>>
>>26240974
>you never see a beautiful large scale space battle
I would even take being one of the casualties to see one.
>>
File: no.jpg (59KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
59KB, 450x450px
>>26241033
>those sound effects
>>
>>26241043

>He never played Star Fox 64

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMKsiDjvjLE
>>
>>26241113
yeah its a shame
>>
>>26240549
What's the point of becoming an animalistic nigger. I have a good viewpoint on life now. I've come to appreciate my life and the hardships I've been through have made me a 60 hour a week worker, and a stoic. Nothing that can happen to me in my life can be worse than having a dick shoved up my ass.
>>
>he fantasized about having X-Men powers
>he dreamed about shapeshifting into other people like Mystique
>he wanted to turn himself into a pretty girl and fall in love with a man who would take care of him
>>
>>26239354
That's pretty fucked up, anon. Thanks for sharing though. Hope you feel better someday <3
>>
>he fantasizes about time travel every night
>>
>>26238500
I fantasized about a giantess eating me once
>>
File: 1431065681264.jpg (437KB, 3840x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1431065681264.jpg
437KB, 3840x1080px
>he still fantasizes about being the first person on Mars
>>
>>26241198

But anon, Mars is literally just a palette swap of the Moon.
>>
>>26241170
I'm trying to become a motivational speaker, to be able to publicly share my story and speak out against bullying. So many people want to talk about how hard young women have it but no woman could imagine what school was like for me. Sharing my story on an anonymous image board is just the start.
>>
>>26241166
Surely, the last one is fairly normal and not really gay.
>>
>>26241198
I started fantasizing about just being john carter of mars after seeing that meh movie

felt pretty sad when he got sent back to earth, felt like seeing a reflection of myself, having something good just being ripped away
>>
>>26238500
>He fantasized about having latent superpowers that finally kick in when he is bored at his school, allowing him to mind control others one at a time and force them to commit suicide in gruesome ways one by one. Faculty freaks out and tried to use free counseling services to stem the tide of deaths but it fails of course and eventually the entire town is depopulated and reeks from rotting gore.

Fixed it for you bud.
>>
>he daydreams about killing himself
thats me
>>
I JUST WANT SUPERPOWERS

IS THAT REALLY TOO MUCH TO ASK?

JUST COOL SUPERPOWERS SO I DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING A SHITTY JOB AND PAYING RENT AND HAVE ADVENTURES EVERYDAY
>>
> he fantasised about being the sole make survivor of a nuclear holcaust in order for him to be able to talk to the girl next door (she would survive too)
> if she was killed in the blast but he survived he would rape her corpse

Yeah
>>
File: 1453409960464.jpg (2MB, 3272x2082px) Image search: [Google]
1453409960464.jpg
2MB, 3272x2082px
>>26241224
>he doesn't just want to get off the Earth and live on another planet for the rest of his life
I love the Moon too, but there's something about Mars that is so amazing to me.
>>
>>26241247

>rape her corpse

That's fucked up, anon. You should always get consent before having sex with a corpse.
>>
File: 1446445636965.jpg (87KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1446445636965.jpg
87KB, 645x773px
>he fantasizes about shrinking down and climbing into a qt girls shoe and being brought back to her home and getting into crazy shrunken shenanigans in her room
>>
>>26238845
Fucking normies did that at my school. Nothing special about normie anime.
>>
>he fantasized about being cut down in an epic battle in which The Good Guys were losing - only to be immediately resurrected as a warrior angel because of the purity and nobility of his spirit, using his supernatural powers to win the battle and vanquish The Evil Forces Opposing Them (usually involving the pointed and specific destruction of The Arrogant And Particularly Cruel Enemy Leader)
>>
>>26241238
We all had an edgy phase. Mine was pretty embarrassing.
>>
>>26241262
>He fantasized about being elected governor of the first small Lunar colony and helping it become a stable, self-sufficient new home for humanity by growing infrastructure and developments fostering tourism, mining, power generation, astronomy, and research.
>>
File: 1453951663117.jpg (47KB, 369x368px) Image search: [Google]
1453951663117.jpg
47KB, 369x368px
>he used to fantasize about wearing a cool eyepatch or being mute or wearing a cool long jacket
>>
>>26241262
>no internet
No thanks.
>>
File: 1440281716932.jpg (563KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1440281716932.jpg
563KB, 1920x1080px
>>26241338
>ywn make the first interplanetary shitposts on /r9k/

why

even

live
>>
>he fantasizes about his family not being disappointed in him
>>
File: Cuck.png (213KB, 655x367px) Image search: [Google]
Cuck.png
213KB, 655x367px
>>26238500
>He fantasized about being a supervillian and goes on to attack the bullies. The bullies saw what they did wrong and apologizes. He has a change of heart. They all became friends.
>>
File: breaking horse.jpg (15KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
breaking horse.jpg
15KB, 271x186px
>>26241308
>implying you wouldn't kill people for you didn't like if you could get away with it
>implying being human is a phase

if i help de people theyll love me. plz love me
>>
>he fantasizes about being a star athlete, being financially free and his parents being proud of him
>he fantasizes about being over six feet in height
>>
>>26241395
No, I always kill(ed) them.
>>
>>26241338
There will likely be internet. The ISS has an internet connection.

I'm not saying it will be fast....
>>
File: SadPepe.png (75KB, 214x183px) Image search: [Google]
SadPepe.png
75KB, 214x183px
>he fantasizes about shooting up his school and going through with his deathwish in a really edgy way with a soundtrack for the whole thing consisting of his favorite late 90's nu-metal bands. Eventually near the end he would walk into the class where his oneitis is supposed to be in at the time and shoot everyone except for his true love and point the gun at his head and stacy would somehow immediately realize his pain and attempt to talk him out of suicide except a swat team arrives and fills him full of bullets and as he fades out of existence stacy finally confesses she's always loved him and not been able to say it because she thought he didn't love her back.
>>
File: it-hurts-to-live.png (204KB, 600x468px) Image search: [Google]
it-hurts-to-live.png
204KB, 600x468px
>>26240724
and still does
>>
>he fantasizes about doing something so cool his oneitis looks at him with admiration and respect
>>
>>26241358
Marsfags are the worst. Fuckers constantly whine about their air tax and their ping is never under 5000.
>>
>>26241413
>he fantasizes about being over six feet in height
Literally every single second of every day of my horrible life, if I was just taller things would be so much different
>>
>>26240948
I KNOW THAT FEEL

>he stands on the bridge perfectly calm, perfectly still, as the fleet is being ravaged around him, explosions rocking the ship, crew panicking
>a tiny opening appears in the enemy formation
>his eyes flash; "FIRE ON THAT CRUISER"
>the enemy formation collapses; the battle is won; the crew is ecstatic
>he quietly exits the bridge and returns to his quarters
>>
>>26241478
>you will never live long enough for your interplanetary wars and politics space opera to unfold
just put me in cryogenic sleep already
>>
>>26241403
I'm not a murderer, anon.
>>
>>26238500
Or he could, you know, do the same thing tards do normally and throw desks at the terrorists
>>
File: cg.jpg (64KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
cg.jpg
64KB, 500x375px
>>26238500
I fantasized about killing the ugly girls and all the boys and keeping the cute girls as my sex slaves on a basement.
They would have a nice cage and everything.
And yes I was an edgelord.
>>
>>26241262
There is some odd beauty about Mars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v--IqqusnNQ
>>
>26241543
>he fantasizes about getting (You)
>>
>>26241423
I once got in trouble in drawing a picture of my bullys getting cut into peices
>>
>>26241524
Aren't you? Truly?
>internalizing external feels
It does work for some people I suppose.

Are you religious anon?
>>
>he dreams of conquering the world
>the many adventures along the way
>sitting in a plane, knowing everything he can see is his
>removing the top .001% of the population to safety
>burning the rest to the fucking ground
>>
>>26241620
Why didn't you tell them it was just art, and that they were stifling freedom of speech and the creative expression of your soul?
>>
File: kills-the-man.jpg (23KB, 283x302px) Image search: [Google]
kills-the-man.jpg
23KB, 283x302px
>>26239554
>ywn be an administrator in the Habsburg empire
>>
>>26241665
Why wouldn't you save your fellow failures?
>>
>>26241226
I support this goal. I'll also take this opportunity to shill my preferred philosophy, Stoicism; it's essentially a formalized school of thought about the sentiment behind the saying "Lord, give me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the strength to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference". It might help you make peace with the things that happened to you (which weren't your fault, and thus rationally shouldn't upset you, but of course still eat at you regardless; Stoicism is basically training the skill of banishing anxiety by subjugating your irrational mind to the dictates of reason).

A little rambling, sorry.
>>
>>26241695
because I would reinvent the human race, and mold it in the image I desired
>>
>>26241695
To get to the top you have to step on someone.

Put a bunch of failures in a room, one will fail less often.
>>
>>26238500
>>26238553
i afraid of seeing other post down here, those hit me right in feels
>>
>>26241731
Most of the world already thinks that way so where do you plan on preaching this truth?
>>
>>26241775
I'm probably not explaining it well, read some Marcus Aurelius pham
>>
File: Constantinople.jpg (2MB, 2516x970px) Image search: [Google]
Constantinople.jpg
2MB, 2516x970px
>>26241688
It feels pretty bad, doesn't it?

Another one I really like is being a high ranking official in early 500's Constantinople.
>>
>he fantasizes about fighting BETA
>>
>>26238500
>actually have superpowers
>nothing ever happened to justify me revealing them to people I know

Oh well, it's probably better people don't know
>>
I fantasized about having a Sharingan. It would've been dope.
>>
>>26241180
I know this feel

I don't want it to change things, there are just so many time period experiences I want to experience myself. I'd probably have to be immortal too to allow myself the time to live in all those different times
>>
>>26241978
Why? What purpose what that serve in the real world? The only thing it could possibly do for you can be achieved with contacts.

Wish for a simple power that you could actually use
>>
>tfw used to fantasize about sex so much, ended up raping this stray cat that lived behind my apartment and then somehow getting huge lumps on my dick
Im gonna kick that cat the next time i see it

but hey at least im not a virgin hah
>>
>during car rides as you looked outside the window you imagined either yourself or a shadowy being running alongside the car and doing acrobatic flips and tricks using the other cars or tree or signs or whatever.
>>
>>26242124

This. Byakugan was clearly the superior eye genjutsu but all of my friends were too busy sucking Uchiha dick.
>>
File: 1453893374327.jpg (93KB, 400x394px) Image search: [Google]
1453893374327.jpg
93KB, 400x394px
>>26239282
Why didnt you just wear deodorant and shower?

No sense of smell isn't a free pass to smell like shit. What the fuck mate.
>>
File: 1454306676763.jpg (66KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1454306676763.jpg
66KB, 722x349px
>he fantasizes about finally starting his life
>>
File: Salacious_Crumb_(DB).jpg (192KB, 1088x858px) Image search: [Google]
Salacious_Crumb_(DB).jpg
192KB, 1088x858px
>>26240094
Best fantasy ever.
So pure. So straightforward.
>>
>>26238500
>he fantasized about being a crusader and purging the world from all the things he considers degenerate, which is almost everything

Oh come on, I can't be the only one.
>>
File: 1454402461695.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1454402461695.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>26241016
Oh oh nah.
>>
File: 1454114364747.jpg (314KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
1454114364747.jpg
314KB, 750x725px
>he fantasized
>>
>he fantasized about having sex
>then lots of money
>then a job
>then suicide
>>
>he fantasized about actually having a deep seated fantasy to make starting a successful "he fantasized thread" possible
>>
>>26241226
I would get behind it, do you have a name to look for?
>>
File: 1453271170299.jpg (497KB, 604x900px) Image search: [Google]
1453271170299.jpg
497KB, 604x900px
>He fantasized about ripping off his crush's clothes in front of everyone
>>
File: panch.jpg (101KB, 630x429px) Image search: [Google]
panch.jpg
101KB, 630x429px
>>26238500
>got around to watching One Punch Man the other day
>these fantasies are literally non-stop

>terrorist attack at uni, they're slapping people around and shouting in sandperson, brandishing antique rifles
>I throw my stuff down and dramatically walk over
>*guitar riff*
>ONE PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCH

end my life now lads
>>
>he fantasized about being a badass elite knight fighting against hordes of enemies so that his merry band of true companions would be able to escape.

Of course, they would never forget my incredibly heroic and noble sacrifice, and their lives would always be worse because I was dead.

This whole fantasy of being brave and heroic quickly disappeared when I watched my younger brother get beat up by some bullies and did nothing to help.
I can still remember my dad's words: >what the hell is wrong with you? I never raised you to be a coward.
>>
File: 1450192702334.jpg (15KB, 250x209px) Image search: [Google]
1450192702334.jpg
15KB, 250x209px
>>26238500
>he fantasied about committing suicide so all the people who were mean to him would feel sad
>>
>he fantasized about shooting up his school and getting the high score and being a notorious criminal celebrity
>>
I fantasized about being a cute girl that seduced all of the popular girls into being lesbian
>>
>>26238500
>He fantasized about having a loving and serious relationship with his teacher
>>
>>26238553
Some people do
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0B7Z3JERdk
>>
>he fantasized about there being a zombie apocalypse and only him and some of his friends and his crush surviving and they find a place to survive and eventually it's just him and the qt and they finally kiss because she's realised she loves him after he saved her life
>>
>he fantasizes about becoming a pioneer of self controlled evolution and being remembered as "The man who defeated nature"

One day it will become a reality Anons.
>>
>>26242124
Genjutsu. Don't you know a thing about Naruto?
>>
>he fantasizes about him and his ideal qt being the modern day Bonnie and Clyde
>he fantasizes about leading a revolution
>he fantasizes about being happy
>>
>>26238500
bitch, I fantasized about being the terrorist
>>
>>26240849
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXWkIZUPmDY

was it this one, faggot?
>>
>>26247073
you are now on the watchlist
>>
File: rikka bullied.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rikka bullied.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
>all this chuunibyou
chuunis deserve to be bullied
>>
>he fantasizes about being a superhero with attributes from a combination his favourite comic, movie and video game characters
>in his fantasies he is strong, smart, handsome and quick witted
>fights the forces of evil and earns the admiration, love and respect of the people around him.
>>
My school was actually pretty decent so I never got bullied but I still didn't have any friends or anything. Instead I pretty much just isolated myself from everyone and read sci fi books the entire time I was there, I can barely even remember anyone's faces or names from high school anymore and it's only been two years.
>>
File: rikka 2.png (204KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
rikka 2.png
204KB, 600x580px
I used to fantasize about being kidnapped by my bullies and tortured and made to do embarrassing things and that my best friend would save me. im a boy
>>
>>26239990
did you actually bring a gun or did you think about it?
>>
>he fantasised about being interviewed about his political and philosophical beliefs
>he used this as an opportunity to reinforce his own ideas and to practice talking about them in case he was asked about them in real life
>>
>He fantasized about this forced meme
>>
>>26247448
chuunibyou is a real thing tho
>>
>he fantasises about having close friends and the adventures they would have.
>he did this because he missed out on his youth and wishes he didn't waste it alone and afraid
>>
File: 1454393964607.png (433KB, 360x408px) Image search: [Google]
1454393964607.png
433KB, 360x408px
>he fantasizes about being a invulnerable space pirate who stumbles upon earth in his travels and goes on a rampage of raping,killing and robbing
>he also sometimes fantasizes about having sex with his oneitis
>>
>>26247378
I used to fantasize about being raped by qt bullies. also boy
>>
>>26240094
>>26242650
Purest, best pleasure
>>
>>26238783
Why didn't you fags just do it? I did. My last year of HS I went from being a loser to being the "boy with the golden voice" and girls fawned over me. I was "brooding" instead of creepy. It was nice.
>>
>>26247288
Nah, "I am the very model of a modern Major General."
>>
>>26247576
did you fantasize being dressed as a girl when it happened?
>>
File: tr1.gif (43KB, 204x156px) Image search: [Google]
tr1.gif
43KB, 204x156px
I fantasized about turning into a monster from Tomb Raider to kill everyone at school.
>>
>>26247694
No but I do now.
>>
>>26240595
Don't worry my friend, I did that too
>>
>He fantasized about a life as a top tier merc in Sci fi future, only to run into a government agent on the hunt for him and over time develop a bond when saving her lives several times and then coming to a standstill after rescuing a entire station which ends with with amazing sex as the lust overtook them
>>
>>26241281
lol XD

originuru commentu desu
>>
File: 1453476216815.jpg (65KB, 465x745px) Image search: [Google]
1453476216815.jpg
65KB, 465x745px
>he fantasied about sudenly becoming a kung-fu master and beating up chad and becoming respected
>>
Actually I fantasized about mowing everyone in school DOOM style with a chainsaw

I'm a man andna half
>>
>he fantasizes about getting an overpowered Stand like Killer Queen or The World and using it to improve his life
>>
>>26240037
>that last one
>mfw I debate with feminists in my head literally everyday even though I never see them in person in a confrontational way
>>
>>26238500
Still do. It just won't go away.
>>
File: 1444666773767.png (1MB, 831x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1444666773767.png
1MB, 831x1000px
>he fantasized about seeing what would happen if the beta male / the bad guy / the wrong person won
>>
>>26248382
>he fantasizes about having ALL the stands
>>
>>26247840
I'd watch that movie
Original content
>>
>>26238500
I fantasized about simply dying, but in many ways, to see how my classmates would react, and even about coming in about a week later is a ghost or something, just to see wether they'd say they missed me or if they would call the priest ( Catholic school ).
Like, if one day my heart simply stopped beating, how long would it take for them to notice ? Would I get two minutes of silence and then prayer, like they did with that partying Chad that died from literally lifting too much ? Would they even come to the funeral ?
And then I'd repat the same questions, but imagining if I died naturally in front of everyone, or if I edged out and jumped off the buiding right before them.
>>
>>26238564
Oh you mean carry your whole team and still lose the finals?
>>
>>26247642
Uhm... because we have shit voice?
>>
>fantasized about being dropped through a portal into a fantasy universe with magic and dragons and stuff, being taken in by a master thief and becoming a master thief himself, stealing treasure, and the king's most beautiful daughter's viriginity
>>
>>26240499
I fucked up twinkle twinkle little star in front of the whole school. Shit sucks senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 610x473px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 610x473px
>he fantasized about dying in his sleep
>>
Tbh senpai if you didnt fantasize about being the terrorist and going class to class lining up chads and killing them, you should get off this board
>>
File: 1343939987816.jpg (108KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1343939987816.jpg
108KB, 680x510px
>>26238500
>He fantasized about a violent takeover of the government, followed by total military mobilization with the entire economy put on a war-footing in order to take over neighboring countries, then the entire continent, and eventually the world.
>He fantasized about being at a podium in a killer fascist-inspired uniform in front of hundreds of thousands of loyal comrades, giving a rousing speech, then, beaming with pride, inspecting the divisions as they marched by in perfect step to the bombastic marching music.
>>
File: 1452390255868.png (9KB, 401x367px) Image search: [Google]
1452390255868.png
9KB, 401x367px
>he fantasized of everyone on Earth growing old and wrinkly, falling out of love with themselves, and dying
>he fantasized of the Universe succumbing to heat death

Oh wait
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 222x227px
>he fantasizes about being a soldier in one of the yugoslav war, being in one of those nationalist songs and removing kebab
>>
>not having fantasies about burning down or shooting up your school
>>
>>26251313
>that fantasy where you kill half the class then rape the girls on a desk in front of the other half before killing them
best nut I ever had desu
>>
File: 1443384715362.jpg (211KB, 499x618px) Image search: [Google]
1443384715362.jpg
211KB, 499x618px
>>26239053
>I was female

>was
>>
>be 14
>fantasise about combining hip hop and metal, touching the hearts of everyone
Glad I didn't honestly.
>>
>>26251453
Its okay Fred Durst, you were successful for some time.
>>
>>26251491
I have no idea who that is. I was thinking more about that new Kid Cudi album.
>>
File: 1406225231709.jpg (98KB, 983x758px) Image search: [Google]
1406225231709.jpg
98KB, 983x758px
>>26239172
>tfw I did that
>tfw I still do that
>>
File: 1406332784121.png (108KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1406332784121.png
108KB, 396x385px
>>26248505
>tfw I still do this
>>
File: 1443556373991s.jpg (3KB, 125x99px) Image search: [Google]
1443556373991s.jpg
3KB, 125x99px
>>26238596
>not fantasizing about being the shooter
weak
>>
File: 1394902838425.jpg (21KB, 402x500px) Image search: [Google]
1394902838425.jpg
21KB, 402x500px
>he fantasized about impregnating his onetits, her miscarrying, and slowdancing with her at prom to a sad song whilst she cries
>>
File: 1443557745440s.jpg (2KB, 125x70px) Image search: [Google]
1443557745440s.jpg
2KB, 125x70px
>>26240037
>he fantasizes about getting semi-famous in a music career and collabing/hanging out with his favorite artists
>he yearns for societal collapse so the sheer adrenaline rush of survival will add some refreshing break to the monotony and meaninglessness of his everyday life
o jeez
>>
File: mlkip5UnYg1s2a9pvo1_400.gif (1MB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
mlkip5UnYg1s2a9pvo1_400.gif
1MB, 300x375px
>He fantasized about sharking a blonde Stacy on 'no underwear day'
>>
>>26251997
I already fapped today.
>>
File: 1448394869792.jpg (2KB, 70x70px) Image search: [Google]
1448394869792.jpg
2KB, 70x70px
>>26251986
>he fantasized about not saving the thumbnail
>>
File: tumblr_nplnoxTzxA1tmss05o1_500.jpg (78KB, 484x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nplnoxTzxA1tmss05o1_500.jpg
78KB, 484x750px
>>26251997
I wanna be him when I grow up

Also
>that jiggle

Starve more dumb slut you have one job
>>
File: blushing.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
blushing.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>that guy who fantasized about being tied up and used by the female students/teacher
Wait, that was me
>>
File: guishen_0045.jpg (285KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
guishen_0045.jpg
285KB, 800x600px
>he fantasized about having super chuuni powers that were activated when you said the name of your attack/ability
>he fantasized that he was partaking in a battle royale that would climax on New Year's Eve
>he fantasized that all of his friends and allies cheering him on while fighting the big bad
>he fantasized that at the end of this you'd get the cute flat chested heroine
>>
File: 1452966127534.gif (122KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1452966127534.gif
122KB, 600x800px
>>26252098
Yeah boi you can unlock the final destructor attack
>>
>>26238553
i missed my chance to be time machine modulus
i had the potential
>>
File: 1436595348606.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1436595348606.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>>26252144
>he read too many shitty shounen manga that he fantasized about living one
>>
>>26241152
You need to take revenge or you will never be a true man. No need to rape him. Just a drive-by or a quick visit.

Remember to leave no evidence
>>
>>26239282
>>26239354
damn you're like a modern day Job.
My condolences
>>
I always fantasised about using my superpowers to take revenge on everyone who wronged me like imagining their legs breaking with telekinesis.
Yep I was pretty edgy back then. Were it not for drugs pretty sure I would've been another Elliot Rodger
>>
File: yp925822.png (99KB, 225x342px) Image search: [Google]
yp925822.png
99KB, 225x342px
>he fantasized about not going bald
>>
>>26252535
>tfw
It's been happening since I was 16
>>
File: 1450814354980.jpg (71KB, 750x724px) Image search: [Google]
1450814354980.jpg
71KB, 750x724px
>He fantasizes about the day none of this petty bullshit will matter and everyone can geniunely get what they want,or atleast not be afraid to do their best to try to get it.
>He fantasizes about the day when we no longer make monsters of ourselves and each other.
>>
>>26250343
>>He fantasized about a violent takeover of the government, followed by total military mobilization with the entire economy put on a war-footing in order to take over neighboring countries, then the entire continent, and eventually the world.
>tfw i know that feel too well
>>
>>26247674
Patrician taste!

oringiruru
>>
>>26239554
I wished I was a polish hussar fighting off the Ottomans, dying in battle after killing hordes of sandfuckers
>>
>>26252663
C'mon anon, shouldn't your fantasy be at least someone possible?
>>
>he fantasised about being Sam Winchester and going on crazy ghost fighting shenanigans with his wisecracking rock n' roll older brother

It still hurts.
>>
File: 1454615240829.png (228KB, 395x483px) Image search: [Google]
1454615240829.png
228KB, 395x483px
>>26247465
This is fucking it. We've got so little time to spend above the dirt, and what should have been the best years of my life were spent shitposting, jacking off and giving myself diabetes. I hated every second of it, but I knew it couldn't be any other way.
>>
>>26247315
Mo, he not.
>>
File: sans.jpg (1000KB, 3907x2601px) Image search: [Google]
sans.jpg
1000KB, 3907x2601px
>>26238500
>tfw fantasized about being accepted into Hogwarts before I turned 11
>later fantasized about being inducted into some super power high school thing
>later about being involved in Danganronpa like situation
>>
>He fantasized about having a popular socially accepted identical twin and alternating days as him in High School order to get laid/make friends
>He fantasized about him and his twin playing two different genres of music at the same time combining rock and rap and going on to sell millions of albums with their innovative idea
>He fantasized about having a friend that pushes him out of his comfort zone and into a normal life
Thread posts: 250
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.