[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have tons of shit that I want to get off my chest >don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: images.png (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7KB, 205x246px
>have tons of shit that I want to get off my chest
>don't have anyone I'm willing to tell it to
>parents are only option but really don't feel like telling them
>keep it bottled up
>continuously feel like shit
>whenever I feel better I quickly just remember something that instantly ruins my mood
>just want to tell people what I'm feeling/my problems and get a meaningful response
>tfw I've been feeling this for basically 2 years now and there's no sign of change
>>
Same bro. You're not alone.
>>
thats why people get shrinks
>>
File: columbine_pepe.jpg (55KB, 906x813px) Image search: [Google]
columbine_pepe.jpg
55KB, 906x813px
>keep it bottled up
>people say I should tell them
>tell me they will genuinely listen
>I tell them my problem
>they literally start laughing

little do they know, I will get the last laugh
>>
>>26238633
That's why people go on /r9k/
>>
File: 1429154754281.png (631KB, 770x720px) Image search: [Google]
1429154754281.png
631KB, 770x720px
>Even the Therapist won't call you back
>>
>>26238641
I have some good friends who I know won't give me a hard time about it but I still can never find the time and place and when it is the words always get caught between the bottom and middle of my throat
>>
>>26238667
I try this daily, and no one ever responds.
>>
>>26238335
Just greentext it right now
>>
>>26238811
There's way too much shit to just type out right now. I'm not in the right frame of mind and I'm about to go to bed.

Now I feel even shitter because I know the person who actually wants to hear it (you) probably wont be there the time I actually post it.
>>
>>26238792
do this family >>26238811
>>
File: 1452165438311.jpg (166KB, 1280x689px) Image search: [Google]
1452165438311.jpg
166KB, 1280x689px
>tfw used to feel like you
>kept it bottled up
>don't worry about it very often anymore

Still pics related is the worst that happens fairly often
>>
File: wojak.jpg (108KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
108KB, 1280x842px
what's troubling you fampai
>>
r9k is the only place I put my feels. I have no one else. I've sorta tried talking to a family member about my feels without trying to seem too autistic and all I got was very vague general advice that wouldn't have helped.

I'm not seeing a therapist either. not fucking paying for someone to listen to my problems. that's a fucking scam.
>>
I took shrooms today, really put my shitty existence into perspective.
>>
>>26238335
I'm so sad man I've been in this mood were sadness is the base and then I have different emotions through the day that layer up over sadness but sadness is always there for awhile it was emptiness. Does that make sense I just need to talk to someone but opening up to someone is probably my worse fear
>>
i have something that gets off on your moms chest. BOOM
>>
>>26239240
They tend to do that
>>26239275
I fucking feel you. I only opened up when I was blackout or almost black out drunk.

Last time I did I told my friend how depressed I was and how much I wanted to die when I was on Xanax and alcohol. I'm glad she didn't take it so hard and I think that's why she's started spending more time with me.
>>
>>26239240
I've done it before. those feelings are temporary.
>>
>>26239240
After the first time I did shrooms I felt like I had a boulder in the stream of my life and it's path was forever changed.. for the better.
>>
>>26239556
First time I did shrooms I was like holy shit I'm trippin out
>>
File: t00.png (869KB, 500x444px) Image search: [Google]
t00.png
869KB, 500x444px
>tfw walking around about my day
>violent thoughts about random people I pass
>most involve knives and personal means of murder
>tfw no gf
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.