[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are all the qualities of a Chad, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: Chad and Brad.jpg (71KB, 638x593px) Image search: [Google]
Chad and Brad.jpg
71KB, 638x593px
What are all the qualities of a Chad, /r9k/?
>>
Hairless manlet on the left
>>
>>26238053
look at them chickenlegs
>>
File: 1423447430175.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1423447430175.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>26238092
He also has shit-tier chest insertions.
>>
>>26238053
Both are Chads, Type B Chad on right will appeal more to younger fat girls who did not have a father figure growing up. Type A will appeal more to well adjusted Stacys.
>>
File: angry.png (12KB, 631x470px) Image search: [Google]
angry.png
12KB, 631x470px
>>26238053
CHAD MUST KNOW ABOUT THE ANGRY MEMES
>>
Brad is so fucking hot.
>>
>>26238237
This desu senpai, bumping this also.
>>
>>26238053
>symmetrical face and body
>wide, defined, chiseled jawline
>prominent, square chin
>prominent, high cheekbones
>prominent brow ridge
>thick, full, horizontally-long eyebrows
>hunter eyes(hooded, vertically narrow)
>short, compact midface
>well developed maxilla
>full head of hair(not balding)
>tall(over 6 feet tall)
>wide shoulders
>thick wrists
>deep voice
>rich
>famous

https://youtu.be/VTwSSTWfwuM
>>
>>26240196
You can't put attractiveness into categories like this man, a person doesn't necessarily need a square jaw to be attractive, and this list would essentially mean that facially speaking, neanderthals are the most attractive people ever.
>>
>>26240390
but u can. everyone has pretty much the same idea of beauty. and yes a square jaw on a guy is considered handsome nowadays
>>
>>26240390
Not at all. Those are considered attractive features in males, but you don't need to posses all of them in order to be considered attractive.

Just take a look at the top male models and most attractive male celebrities. They all have at least some or most of the features that I mentioned.
>>
>>26238053
chad eat pussy because they know that only betas do not eat pussy.
>>
>>26240196
I-I think I'm chad. How did I end up here?
>>
>>26240521
Post pic or else I call bullshit.
>>
>>26240521

No.

If you think you are Chad you are a delusional narcissist and there are plenty of people like you here.
>>
>>26238053
I could kick both of their asses
>>
>>26240456
I can agree with that then, sure, those features are common on attractive people, but simply having those doesn't mean you're attractive. It's all about how your facial features work together.

Plenty of the top models for men have more rounded, or feminine features, it depends entirely on what style they work with mostly.

Just trying to let people know that you can be lacking in heaps of these, and while you might never be a fitness model, you can still be incredibly attractive.
>>
File: 6361570.jpg (195KB, 437x619px) Image search: [Google]
6361570.jpg
195KB, 437x619px
>>26240896
Again, I listed sexually dimorphic traits(for males), and some aesthetic traits, which apply to both sexes.

That's all there is when it comes to being attractive:
>1. Sexual dimorphism(masculine or feminine)
and
>2. aesthetics/beauty

You can be an androgynous male and still be considered very attractive, but I can guarantee you that the vast majority of women would pick prime Brad Pitt over pic related.
>>
>>26240844
yeah they look like frail dweebs with low bodyfat
>>
File: image.jpg (283KB, 1024x1061px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283KB, 1024x1061px
Chad vs Anon
>>
recently met up with some tinder bitch
>got to know her, she's actually a bretty cool person
>a week after we met, we netflixed and chilled, she turned out to be a freak in the sheets (my fetish 2bh fayum)
>a week after we fucked, we go to this pizza place
>she pays for the whole tab, even after I offered to help pay for it

Tried texting her after that point, but she started to ignore me, or give me one worded texts.

Oh well lads, at least i've gotten laid+free food out of this.
>>
Not sure, but not posting on r9k has to be one of them
>>
>>26238053
Bro, look at that nigga's legs.
>>
>>26238053
Who is the one on the right? I want to masturbate to more pictures of him
>>
>>26241325
>working out legs and not relying on god tier face and 6-pack
not chad

this is what women want
>>
>>26241210

Same type of shit has happened to me. It's best to move on and not dwell on it.
>>
>>26241356
please mr roboto
>>
>>26241121
That isn't androgynous though, that's clearly feminine. David Bowie was androgynous, and considered to be incredibly attractive.
>>
>>26241591
He's androgynous. He has both feminine and weak masculine features.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.