[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're born early enough to see genetically engineered

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (133KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 633x758px
>tfw you're born early enough to see genetically engineered baby's become a reality during your lifetime
>tfw you were born too late to join them

JUST.
>>
>>26235369
I never asked for this, fampai.
>>
File: descarga.jpg (7KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
7KB, 183x275px
>>26235369

Im guessing you've seen it, but if you haven't check out Gattaca
>>
File: OOkay.png (186KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
OOkay.png
186KB, 400x396px
>>26235369
>you will one of the last manlets
>>
>>26235369
dont worry, genetically engineered babys are just a meme
they will all be as imperfect and pathetic as we are
>>
>>26235414

Same, I'm genuinely hoping for head/brain transplants.
>>
>>26235429
>you could have had a properly sized and beautiful body
>instead you are 5'7 or less
>>
>>26235412
>better than us in every single way
>cuck us out of jobs too

I think I'm going to go hang myself now
>>
>>26235457
>tfw that was a film but real life is like that too

in no culture ever in human history has being a manlet been desirable

people assume you are dishonest, have low morales, ugly, compensating if you do anything right
>>
>>26235369
>tfw born just early enough to get a qt genetically modified gf
Please let it happen
>>
File: wrong_spurdo.jpg (28KB, 419x249px) Image search: [Google]
wrong_spurdo.jpg
28KB, 419x249px
>>26235490

Also you're literally less of a person and dumber.

t. 5'6 suicidal manlet
>>
>>26235502
>implying she's not going to want a genetically superior Chad, with a 10inch cock, 6 pack washboard abs, and is 6ft3
>implying you can get a genetically modified gf when you can't even get a non-modified gf
>>
>you were born just in time to see global financial collapse and the resulting overbearing centralization of government and resource wars become a reality.

I for one welcome our new Big Brother.
>>
How do you even explain to your wife and the gen doctor that your daughter should have DD tits and a tight innie pussy when she grows up.
>>
>>26235600

Its a given.
>>
>you eventually get roped into a relationship with a past her prime roastie whore
>she demands that you have your child genetically enhanced
>he is born as a blonde haired blue eyed Adonis
>you are teaching him how to piss in the toilet standing up like a man and when his prepubescent 7.5" cock falls out he looks up at you and asks why your peepee is so teeny tiny
>whenever you try to discipline him he laughs because he is already 6' 170lbs of solid muscle at the age of 13
>he is vastly more intelligent than you so you can't figure out ways to keep him under control
>have nothing in common with my own child
>wife no longer has sex with me because little Chad walks around the house without a shirt on showing off his perfect skin and rippling abs and body that will never know illness or disease
>eventually he can't identify with the literal "normies" and only hangs around other modified humans
>they decide that for the betterment of mankind resources should no longer be put towards keeping normies alive and their archaic way of life
>all non modified humans are swiftly slaughtered
>a golden age we will never be a part of dawns
>>
>>26235677
>blonde haired
>superior
>as a male

aHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
File: image.png (13KB, 418x359px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
13KB, 418x359px
>>26235677
This feel, is like no feel I have ever had the misfortune of feeling.
>>
File: pika WHY.png (41KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
pika WHY.png
41KB, 400x400px
>>26235369
>Implying your parents would be rich enough to pay for it
Why do you fags always assume you got a fucking chance?
>>
>tfw born the wrong race, wrong height, and wrong body type
>>
>>26235369
You fucked it op, should be late enough to see them become a reality, and too early to join them.

If only that retardation could have been GM'd out of you...........
>>
I was born a few years before cleft lips became detectable through ultrasounds so my parents didn't abort me. Now I have to live through a life of misery and isolation because I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself.
>>
File: ha7parbF_400x400.jpg (7KB, 195x195px) Image search: [Google]
ha7parbF_400x400.jpg
7KB, 195x195px
>you were born early enough to experience the wild west stage of the internet before it becomes an over-regulated safe-space
>kids will ask you what the internet was like in the future and you'll be able to tell them
>>
File: 1392667016405.png (52KB, 1597x1637px) Image search: [Google]
1392667016405.png
52KB, 1597x1637px
>>26235414
It pains me to imagine I'll be an old,short, ugly virgin while everyone younger has become tall and attractive.
>>
>>26235490
benjamin franklin and napoleon were both manlets

franklin was particularly known for being balls deep in women wherever he went
>>
>>26235971
The only people who give a shit about height is ironically enough the insecure manlets who think it matters
>>
Just imagine it. A world where everyone is tall and athletic with perfect teeth. Nobody ever ages after they become an adult and nobody ever has to work. Just a lot of drugs and virtual reality to enjoy as much as you want. It'll be here by 2050.
>>
File: 1350963922827.png (252KB, 579x329px) Image search: [Google]
1350963922827.png
252KB, 579x329px
>>26235946

>all your life will be good for in 50 years is telling other people who you used to be able to call people niggers on the internet without being SWATed.
>>
>gay couples will deliberately make their surrogate kids gay
>>
>>26236009

Bullshit, how does it not matter?
>>
Assholes around the world are getting GM crops and animals banned even though there's literally nothing negative about it. Do you really think that we'll start allowing GM humans?
>>
>>26236245
IVF is used as a form of generic engineering..
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.