[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
>tfw you're born early enough to...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 633x758) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 633x758
>tfw you're born early enough to see genetically engineered baby's become a reality during your lifetime
>tfw you were born too late to join them

JUST.
>>
>>26235369
I never asked for this, fampai.
>>
File: descarga.jpg (7 KB, 183x275) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
descarga.jpg
7 KB, 183x275
>>26235369

Im guessing you've seen it, but if you haven't check out Gattaca
>>
File: OOkay.png (186 KB, 400x396) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
OOkay.png
186 KB, 400x396
>>26235369
>you will one of the last manlets
>>
>>26235369
dont worry, genetically engineered babys are just a meme
they will all be as imperfect and pathetic as we are
>>
>>26235414

Same, I'm genuinely hoping for head/brain transplants.
>>
>>26235429
>you could have had a properly sized and beautiful body
>instead you are 5'7 or less
>>
>>26235412
>better than us in every single way
>cuck us out of jobs too

I think I'm going to go hang myself now
>>
>>26235457
>tfw that was a film but real life is like that too

in no culture ever in human history has being a manlet been desirable

people assume you are dishonest, have low morales, ugly, compensating if you do anything right
>>
>>26235369
>tfw born just early enough to get a qt genetically modified gf
Please let it happen
>>
File: wrong_spurdo.jpg (28 KB, 419x249) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wrong_spurdo.jpg
28 KB, 419x249
>>26235490

Also you're literally less of a person and dumber.

t. 5'6 suicidal manlet
>>
>>26235502
>implying she's not going to want a genetically superior Chad, with a 10inch cock, 6 pack washboard abs, and is 6ft3
>implying you can get a genetically modified gf when you can't even get a non-modified gf
>>
>you were born just in time to see global financial collapse and the resulting overbearing centralization of government and resource wars become a reality.

I for one welcome our new Big Brother.
>>
How do you even explain to your wife and the gen doctor that your daughter should have DD tits and a tight innie pussy when she grows up.
>>
>>26235600

Its a given.
>>
>you eventually get roped into a relationship with a past her prime roastie whore
>she demands that you have your child genetically enhanced
>he is born as a blonde haired blue eyed Adonis
>you are teaching him how to piss in the toilet standing up like a man and when his prepubescent 7.5" cock falls out he looks up at you and asks why your peepee is so teeny tiny
>whenever you try to discipline him he laughs because he is already 6' 170lbs of solid muscle at the age of 13
>he is vastly more intelligent than you so you can't figure out ways to keep him under control
>have nothing in common with my own child
>wife no longer has sex with me because little Chad walks around the house without a shirt on showing off his perfect skin and rippling abs and body that will never know illness or disease
>eventually he can't identify with the literal "normies" and only hangs around other modified humans
>they decide that for the betterment of mankind resources should no longer be put towards keeping normies alive and their archaic way of life
>all non modified humans are swiftly slaughtered
>a golden age we will never be a part of dawns
>>
>>26235677
>blonde haired
>superior
>as a male

aHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
File: image.png (13 KB, 418x359) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
13 KB, 418x359
>>26235677
This feel, is like no feel I have ever had the misfortune of feeling.
>>
File: pika WHY.png (41 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pika WHY.png
41 KB, 400x400
>>26235369
>Implying your parents would be rich enough to pay for it
Why do you fags always assume you got a fucking chance?
>>
>tfw born the wrong race, wrong height, and wrong body type
>>
>>26235369
You fucked it op, should be late enough to see them become a reality, and too early to join them.

If only that retardation could have been GM'd out of you...........
>>
I was born a few years before cleft lips became detectable through ultrasounds so my parents didn't abort me. Now I have to live through a life of misery and isolation because I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself.
>>
File: ha7parbF_400x400.jpg (7 KB, 195x195) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ha7parbF_400x400.jpg
7 KB, 195x195
>you were born early enough to experience the wild west stage of the internet before it becomes an over-regulated safe-space
>kids will ask you what the internet was like in the future and you'll be able to tell them
>>
File: 1392667016405.png (52 KB, 1597x1637) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1392667016405.png
52 KB, 1597x1637
>>26235414
It pains me to imagine I'll be an old,short, ugly virgin while everyone younger has become tall and attractive.
>>
>>26235490
benjamin franklin and napoleon were both manlets

franklin was particularly known for being balls deep in women wherever he went
>>
>>26235971
The only people who give a shit about height is ironically enough the insecure manlets who think it matters
>>
Just imagine it. A world where everyone is tall and athletic with perfect teeth. Nobody ever ages after they become an adult and nobody ever has to work. Just a lot of drugs and virtual reality to enjoy as much as you want. It'll be here by 2050.
>>
File: 1350963922827.png (252 KB, 579x329) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1350963922827.png
252 KB, 579x329
>>26235946

>all your life will be good for in 50 years is telling other people who you used to be able to call people niggers on the internet without being SWATed.
>>
>gay couples will deliberately make their surrogate kids gay
>>
>>26236009

Bullshit, how does it not matter?
>>
Assholes around the world are getting GM crops and animals banned even though there's literally nothing negative about it. Do you really think that we'll start allowing GM humans?
>>
>>26236245
IVF is used as a form of generic engineering..
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9
Thread DB ID: 490518

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.