[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Chad tales

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 9

File: chad.jpg (42KB, 350x390px) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
42KB, 350x390px
So I know there are Chads on this board, along with women.

So tell me about Chad. If you are Chad, tell me how women and men behave around you. If you are a woman, tell me all about how you flirt with Chad, how you fuck(ed) Chad, and if you are a non-Chad dude, you can tell me about the Chads you've met.

I'm in a masochistic mood today, so I'd like to hear stories highlighting how much better my life would be. If I was Chad.
>>
women twirl their hair around me, glance and check me out,

if they''re drunk throw themselves at me or overtly flirt/check out

they primp their clothing when i enter a room and think i can't see them checking out my ass

guys are usually suck ups or threatened or also solo alphas

women are subhuman and its painfully obvious, most I meet are educated at least to undergraduate yet they are clearly very low iq.
>>
I work retail so most of my stories come from retail.

I've slept with numerous coworkers, had customers flat out offer me sex under the guise of coming over to help them with shit

>I need bookcases moved, you should come over and move them, it pays more then you probably make here

another

>I'm just a stop sign away

random woman will touch you 'friendly' but you can tell it's sexual.
>>
I've fucked around 150 women - a mixture of one night stands, fuck buddies, and a few serious relationships.

Women like me and appreciate it if you're honest about your intentions. I don't bullshit shit them, we just get along well and fuck.
>>
>>26231064
I'm not a hardcore CHAD, but I am pretty high up there. Pretty girls almost always enjoy talking to me, giggling at what I say and maintain solid eye contact. They occasionally make flirtatious/sexual comments, followed by a giggle to show that "they were just joking" but you know there's some level of truth to it based on how she's looking at you.

Guys treat me with respect, talking about fellow "bro" things and personal matters. Close guy friends are basically my brothers, knowing everything about me and we are very emotionally connected.

The key is being a 7/10 or above and being outgoing, and always keeping conversation flowing. Being situation and saying the right thing at the right time for the right reason helps a lot too
>>
I brush my hands against girls' tits in crowds where it's dark

ask me anything
>>
>trying to touch/hold your hand for no reason
>grazing your back/arm with their breasts
>calling you handsome or cute either to your face, or to their friends when you're around
>making lascivious facial expressions at you (sticking out their tongues/fuck-me massive smiles)
>>
File: 0lBXFeW.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
0lBXFeW.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>26231064
>Unironically making threads to please Chad's ego
You're no masochist, you are a complete cuck
>>
Non-chad
I hang out with them when i'm forced to at uni, they can be pretty chill but their macho attitude can get annoying.
>>
>>26231820
>The key is being a 7/10 or above
So we're hopeless pretty much?
>>
>best friend since primary school is a Chad
>I want to hate him but he's the nicest guy I've ever met
>legitimately gives me "just be yourself" advice when we talk about getting girls
>he's oblivious to how easy it is for him and how tricky it is for me
>he pulled 75 different girls last calendar year
>all qt's
>hate him so much but he's always there when I need him

The look of horror girls give me when they realise we're friends. If we're at a pub or something and they realise they have to deal with me in order to get to him is beyond depressing.

I'm the expert in video games and shit like that, he's better looking, smarter, better with girls, etc. Besides carrying him in CS:GO I don't know why he hangs out with me.
>>
anybody else feel bad after sex with a non-gf?
>>
>>26232295
Only at first. After it was clear that the relationship was shit and that the ship had sunk, I stopped feeling bad.
>>
>>26232294
ikktf, except I'd say I'm just as or slightly smarter than him, looks I don't know (he has a very particular face) and he's pretty shy

But he's still a semi-chad for some reason
>>
>>26232294
>hate him so much but he's always there when I need him
You're his personal clown, have some self-respect for fuck's sake
>>
>>26232432
I used to be smarter than him, at least during high school. But that wasn't because I was naturally clever, it's just because he got invited to parties and didn't study.

We both went to the same uni, and now that he cares about his future he puts effort in. It was a pretty embarrassing shift in dynamic when it became me asking him for help with shit, and of course he was a complete bro about it and never gave me shit.
>>
>>26232403
not sure what you're saying.

what I mean is that I try to get chicks in bed, but when I do I regret it often, mostly "when I had better sex before" and it wasn't worth the persuasive time investment/logistics
>>
>>26232502
>You're his personal clown
I thought about it this way for a while but on a few occasions he's completely given up a chance to fuck a girl if she's treated me badly. He'd give up going to parties or anything like that if he even thought I was feeling down... I know he's a good friend, has been for 15 years now.

But I know in another 15 years it won't be that way. He'll go off an succeed, finally settle down with some gorgeous qt and have kids while I'll still be at home jerking over my CS:GO knife collection
>>
File: senpai.jpg (113KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
senpai.jpg
113KB, 1920x1080px
>>26231948
Holy shit dude, that sounds like something out of an anime or something

Sure you're not fucking with us?
>>
>>26232643
>Chad gets to live life like an anime
>you aren't even liked by your family
>>
>>26232643
I dunno I've had some of this shit before and I'm not Chad tier. Just had a girl obsessed with me for a few months.
>>
File: father2.jpg (49KB, 395x600px) Image search: [Google]
father2.jpg
49KB, 395x600px
>>26232578
if you see that possible outcome now, you can just decide to succeed too.

it's merely a question of willpower and you can do some work to not let it drop

thank me later
>>
File: sweating.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
sweating.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>26232643
Not that guy, but yeah girls are like that around me

>mfw getting hit on by qt jailbait wearing school uniforms in a public place
>>
>>26232701
>you can just decide to succeed too.
Oh ok, I'll just go out to my succeed tree and pick off a big bunch of succeed and succeed whenever I want now.

I'm lazy, I have no willpower. I won't be a failure in life but I'll never be like him. I've accepted that.
>>
>>26232747
It's absolutely true that women hate the idea of guys dating cute high school girls out of jealousy. "You should date someone your own age" = "why aren't you dating ME?!"
>>
>>26232747
>have 0 girls interested in me at school
>go to uni, grow beard, look older
>high school girls that come to our uni for open days suddenly flirting with me

why do high school girls go for older guys? Is it a "piss off my parents" sort of thing?
>>
>>26232578
>thought about it this way for a while but on a few occasions he's completely given up a chance to fuck a girl if she's treated me badly. He'd give up going to parties or anything like that if he even thought I was feeling down... I know he's a good friend, has been for 15 years now.
The way you described him showed me that he gets constant supplies of pussies and parties, therefore whenever he is choosing between you and sex/fun he is not sacrificing anything and that's why you are his clown
>>
>>26232828
Because bitches think that "older men= money and wisdom", so they fall for the pseudo philosophers and the "musicians" from uni, it's a sad thing they only want you when you are supposed to act as a mentor who gets to fuck them.
>>
>If you are a woman, tell me all about how you flirt with Chad, how you fuck(ed) Chad

I've never flirted with Chad or fucked Chad. Macho men make me feel disgusted, like their presence is offensive, as though the sheer amount of muscle they have is somehow screaming to me that he's disgustingly self-centered and cares way too much about "looking good". Seriously, gym bodies make me feel sick. Just thinking about people's faces in the gym in some sort of vanity trance, thinking about how much better they're going to look is enough to make me hate Chads.
>>
>>26232839
>he is not sacrificing anything and that's why you are his clown
Yeah, I think you're just reading into it a bit too much anon. I've had Chad friends like that. This guy is a bit like Zyzz. Nerd in a Chad's body.
>>
>>26232968
I'm with this guy, your friend sounds pretty sweet.
>>
>>26232935
So you're a bitter insecure roastie eh?
>>
>>26233079
Nope. He's an r9k autist who wants people to stop going to the gym and getting ripped. He hopes by posting this we'll read it and think "Ohhh, girls DON'T like guys who take care of themselves" and stop.

DREAM OF GAINS
>>
>>26233132
You're probably right. I lift daily either way. I don't do it for girls anymore. It's therapeutic and it's given me immense confidence and helped me through a lot.
>>
>>26232522
At least you have someone that helpful and accepting of your failures in life. Some of us only have beta friends with no experience with women to talk to.
>>
>>26233168
>I don't do it for girls anymore.
You're on the right path bro
>>
>>26233225
>with no experience with women to talk to.
True. I won't lie he's helped me at talking to girls (and people in general). But I've still never pulled from it. At first I thought I was getting better but I found that most of the girls were just humouring me to get to him.

But at least now I can look people in the eye, make them laugh, have a good conversation when he's not around to back me up.
>>
>>26233231
Girls have told me I work out too much and I shouldn't get any bigger.
>Fuck you muscle-theif harpy, I look amazing
>>
>>26233281
>Girls have told me I work out too much and I shouldn't get any bigger.
I've had that shit before. If you're tall then that shit gets intimidating.

Don't listen to those cunts.
>>
>>26231064
r/ing a DuckTales logo ripoff that says Chad Tales
>>
>>26233079
>>26233132

Nice. Feels good to know being a generalizing dumbfuck isn't exclusive to normies. Good job robots, I'm kind of disappointed in myself for ever thinking there would be good reception to my comment.

So many years have passed and you sadfucks still believe that "get fit" bullshit. Unless you are miserable fucks dictated by your dicks who only care about getting laid, please, do yourselves a favour and cultivate any sort of virtuous anything.

Don't complain when you end up like the other thread's 38 year old Chad who hates women if you keep on trying to pursue relationships with the worst women to ever fucking walk the earth.
>>
>>26232968
Yeah, sure Chad is the paragon of virtue and good intentions, believe what you want
>>
>>26233342
>So many years have passed and you sadfucks still believe that "get fit" bullshit

righteo
>be skinny, don't get girls
>get ripped, get girls

It's working for me.
>>
>>26233279
It sounds to me like you have solid friendship. Based on what you have said, it sounds like he is someone who tries to help you, and be a real friend. Don't let your envy of his success in an area where you have not found any be the thing that ruins what you have.
>>
>>26233342
>So many years have passed and you sadfucks still believe that "get fit" bullshit. Unless you are miserable fucks dictated by your dicks who only care about getting laid, please, do yourselves a favour and cultivate any sort of virtuous anything
Women find my true self (a flawed loner that can't trust others) disgusting so i need to compensate with muscles or money,because otherwise nobody will treat me like a human being
>>
>>26233413
Hey, sure, go ahead and ignore everything else I said.
>>
>>26233439
Think I got time to read anything more than a sentence of your dribble?

Gains don't gain themselves.
>>
>>26233430
Ok, apparently I wasn't explicit enough.

The only females who would find you being a human being with feelings disgusting are subpar GIRLS, not women, GIRLS.

I understand you'd want to feel more approachable, but please don't think that way about yourself, you deserve to be loved and cared for for reasons other than having money and being muscular.
>>
>>26231064
>So I know there are Chads on this board
Yeah, no
>>
>>26233472
Fuck you too faggot. Gains don't gain themselves yet here you are in fucking r9k trying to look badass for all the other guys who think becoming a Chad is their salvation.
>>
reading how successful other men are with women (like, super successful like 100-200 sexual partners by mid-20s) gets me off pretty hard

I guess being a cuck has its advantages

I like to imagine the cutest, most innocent girl fell for the Chad cock at some point during her life
>>
>>26233575
Almost all of them do, especially if they go to college.
>>
>>26233494

You've cultivated a "different than the other girls" self image, but it's just a thin veil to cover for your own insecurity. You just pretend to not be attracted to these guys because you know they don't want you. But if they ever gave you the time of day, you'd drop any ordinary boyfriend in a heartbeat.
>>
>>26233430
>a flawed loner that can't trust others
Why would anyone trust a loner who can't trust anybody else? Think about it man.
>>
>Friends touch my ass, fucked some of them
>Girls like to feel my muscles
>Girls check me out on the street

I'm about to fuck a qt right now, not even a Chad just a funny, kinda fit, tall guy.

Just know this. If you aren't deformed or are reasonably simmetrical just hit the fucking gym. I hit it out of the park since I'm fit.
>>
My boyfriend is a Chad that comes from a long line of Thundercocks. He has women flirting with him all the time, from the deli counter lady to random girls at the mall. Women will sometimes go out of their way to talk to him even when I'm there. At first I used to get jealous but then I realized that he's so used to getting attention from women that he doesn't see it as flirting.
>>
>>26233805
That's why i said that my true self is repulsive
>>26233575
All "shy/innocent girls" have been fucked by Chad at least once
>>
>>26232935
>probably fat and ugly
>>
File: Tumblr-Frog-Meme-07.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr-Frog-Meme-07.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>26233994

>mfw she thinks Chad isn't fucking other girls
>>
File: 1454114373001.jpg (63KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
1454114373001.jpg
63KB, 500x493px
>>26234040
>mfw he thinks that post was true
>>
>>26234040
They always think this.

Craigslist will offer instant proof of how wrong this is. I love reading the personals (not casual) where all the older Stacies whinge about being abandoned/cheated.
>>
Last year, two girls I didn't know from nowhere came to me like they were completely attracted, in two different ocassions of course. I didn't do anything, just be there. I consider myself pretty average. Only fucked one. If chads have that every weekend, they are living the dream.
>>
>>26232839
lmao you just sound like your trying to make yourself feel better now bud.
>>
>>26234040
I'm a fake Stacy who's dated mostly Chads. They're better people, and they make way better boyfriends, probably because they haven't become bitter and cynical over time. It comes down to the individual on whether they cheat or not. Given the chance, I bet robots are much more likely to cheat because they have such a fucked up view of the world and of women.
>>
>>26233342
did you think robots were some sort of kind accepting people? most robots hate people for just having better lives, that said you sound likeone of the worse robots and saying girls that llike muscly guys are "some of the worst people on earth" really isn't helping the perception that your a bitter undesirable ROOOASTIEE
>>
>>26234209
>they make way better boyfriends, probably because they haven't become bitter and cynical over time.

No, they make better boyfriends for you because they are more masculine/attractive to women. They don't become bitter and cynical because they don't get rejected in the first place. Stop making half-assed attempts at rationalizing everything.
>>
>>26234209
>robots are evil because they defeloped a cynical worldview through years of shitty experience
>>26233494
I know that you are doing this out of compassion but, i've seen what the future holds for guys like me and i don't know if i'll have any way to establish a connection with someone

>>26234209
>most robots hate people for just having better lives,
Yeah i should totally suck Chad's dick like a good house-nigger, i'll get right on it master,anything torevent you from sending me to the cotton fields
>>
I get called a chad by everyone I meet from /r9k/, I wish it was true.
>>
>>26231064

My brother is a Chad I'm the complete opposite, its like 10x worse when you are related to one believe me
>>
>>26231064
Marine robot here. Also a 24 year old so I'm in the marines with probably 60 percent chads or so. The rest are either robots that are obsessed with vidya and anime or are just below the chad tier looks but otherwise normal (I'd say more like me but if I'm on here I guess I'm not otherwise normal). The chads actually treat me pretty nice with a bit of social teasing however it is depressing when they start sharing stories about their bravado with women or how much sex they have or flirt with females and say a lot of clever shit. Of course it's not just the clever shit as their looks often do it alone to and it feels bad that they will always look better than me. I even workout more and have more gains than a lot of them as well as being better at boxing and shit like that so I get respect but not as much respect as if my facial features were better and were pulling in dimes. Of course they don't know this (well maybe subliminally they do). Overall if one of them gave me too much shit I'd just start an actual physical fight but again I'm /fit/ and can fight just not witty or attractive.

This board does make me think in an "us" (robots) vs "them" chads mentality though haha
>>
>>26231064
No true Chad would be on this board. They might stop by once out of curiosity, but that's it.
>>
>>26234384
>not hating = sucking his dick and being a cotton picking slave

!?!?!? literally so mad you couldn't reply to the person who wrote that (me), I'm a kiss less virgin but I at least realize that hating Chad/girls isn't going to improve my life.
>>
>>26234538
>This board does make me think in an "us" (robots) vs "them" chads mentality though haha
/r9k/ is a toxic place. It starts fucking with your mind. Stay out if you can.
>>
>>26234348
>>26234384
It sucks that some people draw the short straws in life but the world is not a fair place. The biggest difference between Chads and robots is that Chads pick themselves up after a setback and robots wallow in their own misery.
>>
>>26234608
Hahaha I love this place. It makes me feel good. I always browse when I'm bored.
>>
>>26231948
>lascivious

learned a new word, thanks based anon
>>
>>26233899
>tall guy.

key here
>>
>>26234637
>The biggest difference between Chads and robots is that Chads pick themselves up after a setback and robots wallow in their own misery.

Nope. Effort makes no difference if you don't have the right foundation to build on. The most important factor is being born with good genes and getting the right upbringing to ensure that you reach your full potential in adolescence.
>>
File: alcoholic.jpg (30KB, 300x204px) Image search: [Google]
alcoholic.jpg
30KB, 300x204px
>>26234608
Ya that's probably good advice but sometimes self loathing and wallowing in self pity is fun. I enjoy doing it in moderation as it can be a great way to rant. However, it is pretty toxic to your self image. That being said, there is something extremely attractive about blaming others for your problems. Unfortunately of course, that will never actually solve your problem.

I'd say my favorite threads are the Frog and Feels Tavern when I drink lol. It makes me feel like I"m not drinking alone.
>>
>>26234637
>>26234559
>life a good life full of emotional and financial support
>everybody loves you because you are better than the rest
I'm supposed to believe that they are not my enemies, fuck that they are my enemies, since the moment they lucked out their was set on track.
Me and the other mortals need to work hard, fail, learn and try countless times while this faggots get to live in paradise just because they exist.
Fuck you
>>26234711
And you too
>>
File: 1445452055159.png (371KB, 633x656px) Image search: [Google]
1445452055159.png
371KB, 633x656px
>>26234753
>they lucked out their was set on track.
*their life was set on track
>while this faggots g
*While these faggots
Fuck my life i can't even write a post without fucking up
>>
>>26234753
do you treat people better because of their looks? if so you have no right to complain since you are just contributing to what your complaining about. if not then you are just saying other people do that,you would believe you are moeally superior when you are probably the average in twrms of morals, maybe less considering your large amount of hatred
>>
>>26231948
a girl or two will do that shit to me, but more subtle, a lot of the time wil squeeze my tricep. They never actually want things to go anywhere. I wonder if they can tell how low my standards are and just want me to like them just so they can say that they turned down someone who looked like me. Some girl says hi to me everytime she sees me in the hallway even though I haven't really talked to her since middle school. I am not giving them the satisfaction of fucking me up.
>>
>>26234638
It's kind of like a drug addiction, before you know it you are hooked and that kind of thinking runs over to your life.
>>
>>26232294
>75 girls
Slut
>>
>>26234901
Good way to change the flow of the conversation towards my flaws m8. I see what you are trying to do, i don't feel superior i know i'm inferior because i didn't lucked out like them, but somehow it will always be my fault one way or another so why bother with this pointless discussion?
Just throw whatever buzzwords you think are fitting and let's not waste your time with this routine
>>
>>26235030
if you realize your inferior then instead of complaining you should try to change your situation. you might think its impossible but its still a million times better to try then living your life angry at luckier people, in the end the chad is just person. btw being better looking or getting more girls doesn't make a person better then someone else but you seem to be using that as your reason for being inferior
>>
>>26235204
>being better looking or getting more girls doesn't make a person better then someone else but you seem to be using that as your reason for being inferior
>being succesful at establishing connections with different people doesn't make you any better than the loser who's unable to connect to anyone because he stopped being human a long time ago
You only want to call me a lazy bastard, because you think that everybody has a sub-par normal life that needs some work in order to achieve happiness.
Is not like that
>>
>>26234538
>This board does make me think in an "us" (robots) vs "them" chads mentality though haha
It's supposed to be us (robots) versus them(normies)
Normies means they are dickish, mean, cruel people.
Roasties means bitches.
Stacies means pretty women and sometimes perfectly nice women.
Chads means overall good guys, good people and attractive

So many newfags come here thinking it's everyone is an asshole, but Chad and Stacy are synonyms for perfect people of each gender not bad people. Perfect people don't need to be mean or treat others bad, they don't need to judge based on looks or know who to date because they already have everything and are freer than any of us here.
>>
>>26235353
in the end only you will change your life. you might just not need some worm but you have to find what you need to be happy.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.