[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me ways of using my white privilege to my advantage.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Tell me ways of using my white privilege to my advantage.
>>
File: pepe35.png (3KB, 566x772px) Image search: [Google]
pepe35.png
3KB, 566x772px
pull over for the police and don't get shot
>>
>>26230662

You can't. It doesn't exist.
>>
Minority women will throw themselves at you.
>>
>>26230756
Where do I find minority Qt's that want to be WHITED
>>
It's literally just that the cops will treat you better
>>
>>26230901
that's only the case in areas where there's a lot of niggers and the cops constantly have to deal with niggers shit. once the niggers are gone they start going after white people
>>
Cash it in for your free country club membership and yacht.
>>
>>26230662
come to south america fool, white priviliged cant be privileged in fron of other whities
>>
>>26230952
What's the best place on South America to make use of my white card?
>>
go to any other country and you'll drown in pussy.
>>
>>26230662
> job interviews
> brown women
>

personally I think its much easier for a white person to appear smarter.

as well, there was an experiment where teachers disciplined students more harshly based on the blackness of their names
>>
Privilege is like a passive ability in a rpg. Everybody has some privilege, and is normally not game breaking, but can be. In the western world white privilege can be a tad op in itself(I'd argue just default mode), but throw a couple more qualifiers on top of that (female, rich, ect) and you might as well be playing on easy.
>>
>>26230942
This, in white areas there is no crime so the cops just start giving more traffic tickets out and harassing high schoolers.
>>
>>26230756
Not really

Apparently not original
>>
Where is the best place to go to get easy pussy as a white male?
I will travel anywhere that won't end up with me getting executed or kidnapped
>>
>>26231396
If you are black and give your kid a stupid made up name you are pretty fucking stupid, therefore your kid will be. I call statistical error on the grounds that those kids more likely deserved punishment based on their actions.

That said single white mothers name their kids retarded shit just as much- because they too are fucking stupid.

I work with a girl who got knocked up as a teen and named her son Prince. She's fucking white. I asked her if she wrote the Prince symbol on the birth certificate.
>>
>>26231229
chile, even a 1/10 robot from this board or even pol would be a fucking greek god here, a lot of womens will aproach you on the streets and the fucking dollar is gold here. shit. at least this place is ''safe'' compared to other nearly countries, but fucking people i hate them so much
>>
>>26231662
Any south american or asian country (except china because it's full of dudes there).
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.