[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It is scientifically proven females have smaller brains

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

A female, by her nature, will only put effort into something if it grants her a measurable profit, mostly coming down to improving her social status.

Values like selflesness, integrity and honor are abstracts and impossible to understand for them which is why they often ridicule those men who actually follow them . If emotionally compelled to do so they will have no second thoughts about cheating, manipulating and lying because in their minds unclouded by logic the females are always right. Even presenting a physical evidence in front of them will just make them force themselves to believe it doesn't exist, just look at the most rabid feminists and SJWs - all of them are females.

At the same time they have an innate need to be led by men and will suffer cognitive dissonance from this issue which results in irrational agression towards males especially. A feminist tripfag mystery.jpg makes a good example, she was known by how much she resented men and yet after a dox it turned out she's a massive whore begging a dominant male to fuck her in the ass and piss on her.

Essentially all females are simply children ruled by their emotions, children who won't do anything unless there's something in it for them. They can see only what's right in front of them and are unable to rule by logic instead of emotion e.g. Angela Merkel who ruined Germany because she felt bad after looking and refugee children. This is exactly a reason why they were unable to vote for all this time and is also a reason for western civilization going steadily downhill ever since women were given voting rights.

Prove me wrong
>pro tip: you can't because you know I'm right.
>>
>>26230087
small brain=/=low iq
Einstein's brain wasn't huge and he's fucking science: the person. Women have more folds in their brains than men so if you cut up and stretched there would be more there
>>
>>26230131
and yet women don't have as many neurons, which are responsible for brain's efficiency because smaller folds have simply less of them, which is why the fold amount doesn't make up for the smaller brain mass
>>
>>26230413
They have more connections in their brains too. Not being a white knight here. Don't get me wrong women are self absorbed, vain, and hiveminded as all get out though
>>
>>26230087
>unable to rule by logic
I'd say otherwise. Everytime women initiates divorce she already has backup plan/boyfriend.
>>
>will only put effort into something if it grants her a measurable profit
Men are exactly the same, it's a human trait.

>Values like selflesness, integrity and honor are abstracts and impossible to understand for them
If this is true then why are there significantly more females in the caring profession?

>Essentially all females are simply children ruled by their emotions
Men are, for the most part, ruled by their emotions too. Your hatred (an emotion) for women ruled you into making this thread.

>>26230413
There are more stupid men than there are stupid women.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (39KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
39KB, 575x556px
Where is the source that those claims are true, OP? Way to pull shit out of your ass.

You started off with a scientific claim and then your post when south quick.
>>
>>26230518
its not pre-planned purposefully though, in woman's mind "it just kind of happens" when she gets approached by a man of higher value than her current partner

loyalty is purely a manly trait
>>
>>26230087
Even if your premise is correct, that women are on average less intelligent than men; the overlap would be huge. The women above two sigma of women's average intelligence would be *way* smarter than the men two sigma below average male intelligence. As such your generalizations aren't even particularly meaningful, even if they were correct. Which I'm not saying they are; as I understand it the average is pretty much the same, but men tend towards extremes, ie. the male intelligence bell curve is flatter.
>>
>>26230603
>Men are exactly the same, it's a human trait.

not at all, humanity's greatest minds were selfless geniuses like Tesla and Einstein

>If this is true then why are there significantly more females in the caring profession?
because they are simple tasks similar to taking care of their offspring

>Men are, for the most part, ruled by their emotions too. Your hatred (an emotion) for women ruled you into making this thread.

Except that I don't hate women, just like I don't hate children. Only a female mind would perceive something they don't like as misogyny. Much easier that way.

Not to mention the difference between being influenced by emotions (males) and being ruled by them (females).

>There are more stupid men than there are stupid women.

Because of men being the driving force of progress the nature has to experiment with them which results in more diverse scores and performances.

Females are designed for simpler tasks and the issue of progress doesn't rest on their shoulders which is why average is perfectly fine for them.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEPoO08IMog

if a man acted like the woman in that vid he'd be branded as mentally disabled person

but since it's a woman she will get away with being called hysterical

that's because deep down everyone realizes women are just kids ruled by emotions
>>
>>26230833
>designed
>progress

That's not how it works.

>not at all, humanity's greatest minds were selfless geniuses like Tesla and Einstein

Of course there are going to be outliers, but you were talking about generalities.
>>
>>26230603
men are weaker emotions than women overall so that's kind of false. Testosterone ups your excitability threshold so it takes more to stir your emotions. That's why autists and psychopaths(who have very high testosterone levels) tend to have flat affects
>>
>>26230941
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vih8YqnEHQ0

another case of woman acting like a kid

have you ever seen a male act like that? of course not
>>
File: trainfrog.gif (662KB, 800x528px) Image search: [Google]
trainfrog.gif
662KB, 800x528px
>>26230941
>men will willingly marry crazy women because they're attractive

I'm sick of men's shit
>>
>>26230833
>humanity's greatest minds were selfless geniuses like Tesla and Einstein
They were still driven by measurable profit, i.e., knowledge.

>similar to taking care of their offspring
Which would imply females are selfless by nature.

>being influenced by emotions (males) and being ruled by them (females)
Most men ARE ruled by emotions. They seek out companionship out of lust, success out of greed. Just because SOME are entirely rational does not mean ALL are. At the end of the day, if a human does something it is down to emotion, even if that emotion is "doing the right thing" as would be the case with selflessness.

>Females are designed for simpler tasks
By your logic so are most men.
>>
>>26230956
>That's not how it works.

except that this is EXACTLY how evolution works, it's all trial and error

and the trial/error range is much higher for men as you have shown on your own pic, in your own post

>>26230987
>Testosterone ups your excitability threshold so it takes more to stir your emotions.

that's why males find it much easier to use logic in emotional situations
>>
>>26230987
>Testosterone ups your excitability threshold so it takes more to stir your emotions
Citation? Testosterone is linked to aggression, an emotion.

>That's why autists and psychopaths(who have very high testosterone levels)
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3166523/

>In a large sample of adults, no significant relationships were observed between psychopathy and baseline testosterone or cortisol, or cortisol reactivity to a stressor.
>>
>>26231126
>They were still driven by measurable profit, i.e., knowledge.

right, the thing is women wouldn't consider it a measurable profit unless it improved their social status, unlike men

>Which would imply females are selfless by nature.
only because having children improves their social status by a lot

>Most men ARE ruled by emotions. They seek out companionship out of lust, success out of greed.

influenced by emotions not ruled, seducting a woman is a perfectly logical process requiring intelligence

all woman needs to do is sit at the bar

>By your logic so are most men.

wont ever bother with trying to understand your great leaps in reasoning which made you come to this conclusion
>>
File: victoria.jpg (270KB, 683x963px) Image search: [Google]
victoria.jpg
270KB, 683x963px
>>26230087
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_Victoria#Widowhood

>By the beginning of December, Albert was very unwell. He was diagnosed with typhoid fever by William Jenner, and died on 14 December 1861. Victoria was devastated. She blamed her husband's death on worry over the Prince of Wales's philandering. He had been "killed by that dreadful business", she said. She entered a state of mourning and wore black for the remainder of her life. She avoided public appearances, and rarely set foot in London in the following years. Her seclusion earned her the nickname "widow of Windsor".
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRd_dd3LOu8

a male would end up in a psychiatric hospital after acting this way
>>
>>26231354
in those times widows were looked down upon and definietly not a marriage material unless they were beautiful, which she wasn't

the way she acted was out of necessity, not loyalty
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWgC4Gx11oA
>men are as emotional as women

lmao
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F1wKJ7oYn4

men get hormonal too amirite?
>>
>>26230131
>small brain=/=low iq
Brain size actually does correlate to iq
>>
>>26230603
>females in the caring profession
They do it because its social and doesn't require them to think, not because they care
>>
>>26230998
The guy is being a dick there he wont just get it over with, hes on a power trip
>>
>>26231241
>Citation? Testosterone is linked to aggression, an emotion.

ahahha you retarded ignorant feminist
testosterone is linked to hundreds of things, agression only one among them

things like resistance to stress for example, the ability to control one's emotions and creativeness

lmao, the stupidity of feminists thinking that testosterone = bad never fails to make me laugh
>>
>>26231294
>women wouldn't consider it a measurable profit
The people who do consider it measurable profit have higher than average IQ, of which there are more men. You cannot say, however, that NO women consider it measurable profit or that ALL men consider it.

>only because having children improves their social status by a lot
Women have been raising children since society was in it's infancy, do you have proof that for the past 100,000 years it significantly raised their social status?

>seducting a woman is a perfectly logical process requiring intelligence
Excuse the ad hominem, but I highly doubt you have ever seduced a woman. I'm not saying it is, but even if it was a perfectly logical process requiring intelligence, that does not change the fact that men do it because they are ruled by lust. If they weren't then half the population would be asexual.

>wont ever bother with trying to understand your great leaps in reasoning which made you come to this conclusion
Most men are the same IQ or lower than women, only a small percent of the male population are geniuses. If females are "designed" for simpler tasks then it should be quite obvious that so are most men.

Unless you consider physical strength, something which has nothing to do with intelligence, a difficult task.
>>
Yet more evidence traps and trans > natural women
>>
>>26231423
Victoria was known for having strict moral standards.
>>
>>26231679
> in a feminist mind men feeling emotion means they're ruled by them
>>
>>26231241
>Citation? Testosterone is linked to aggression, an emotion.
http://psycnet.apa.org/journals/abn/120/2/389/
http://www.psy-journal.com/article/S0165-1781%2897%2900143-1/abstract
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160252709000636
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0306452201004900
I could go on and on motherfucker. Testosterone makes you less emotional and it's strongly linked to psychopathy and autism. Just like schizophrenia is linked to lower levels of testosterone
>>
>>26231679
>Most men are the same IQ or lower than women, only a small percent of the male population are geniuses.

why are you omitting the fact that there are just as many men who have higher iq than most women, as there are men who have lower iq?

and im not talking about geniuses
>>
>>26231650
I'm not sure why you think I'm a feminist, and I never said anything about testosterone being bad, you jumped to that conclusion on your own.

I merely stated that testosterone is linked to aggression (and lust, another emotion), which is in direct contradiction to your claim that testosterone lessens (all) emotions.

>>26231772
It's literally impossible to act without somehow being influenced by emotion. When you refer to being rational you mean making the "correct" decision, yes? Wanting to make the correct decision is, in itself, following an emotion. Otherwise humans would do nothing and die.
>>
>>26231679
>Women have been raising children since society was in it's infancy, do you have proof that for the past 100,000 years it significantly raised their social status?

childless and lonely women were considered worthless you contrarian fucktard

you are retarded holy shit
>>
>>26231871
>I'm not sure why you think I'm a feminist, and I never said anything about testosterone being bad, you jumped to that conclusion on your own.
>I merely stated that testosterone is linked to aggression (and lust, another emotion), which is in direct contradiction to your claim that testosterone lessens (all) emotions.

you omitting facts and purpose and only stating a small 1% of them which suits you is a parody of discussion

another proof that you're a child who's more interested in winning a discussion on an anonymous image board than actually getting to the truth

fuck off and die
>>
>>26231932
>you omitting facts and purpose

on purpose*
>>
>>26231871
>It's literally impossible to act without somehow being influenced by emotion.

you completely missed the points you fucking idiot, let me spell it out since you're clearly retarded

being influenced by emotions like men are =/= being ruled by emotions like women are

your stupidity is metric/doj level
>>
>>26231784
Did you even read what you linked? The first one is the exact same study I have already put forward. The second has a tiny sample size. The third refers to RATIO, not baseline testosterone levels. Finally, the fourth one states:

>These results suggest: (1) a sex difference in the level of baseline excitability between slices from intact males and females as measured by excitatory postsynaptic potential amplitudes, (2) testosterone has excitatory effects on baseline physiology and kindled hippocampal responses, and (3) slices from males show a greater level of excitability than those from females in the in vitro kindling model.

Which is in direct contradiction to your claim that "Testosterone makes you less emotional".
>>
>>26231932
Which facts have I omitted?

>fuck off and die
You say this and yet it's ME who is acting like a child?

>>26231997
You seem to have a lot of trouble with this, being unable to act without being influenced by emotion means you are ruled by them. Yes, humans at different times will be influenced by one emotion more than another, but that emotion is still the direct cause of their action.

In the case you feel I am still missing the point, give me one clear example of being influenced by emotion versus being ruled by emotion.
>>
>>26230833
>not at all, humanity's greatest minds were selfless geniuses like Tesla
Funny you mention Tesla but overlook Edison.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.