[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw my mom said I can't live with her anymore >tfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1452423458075.jpg (232KB, 834x769px) Image search: [Google]
1452423458075.jpg
232KB, 834x769px
>tfw my mom said I can't live with her anymore
>tfw she's making me go live in government Housing for the disabled or elderly

Any robotz have any experience with this? I don't know what to do. I don't think it has to go that far. I can get back on my feet, get a job, and find a decent apartment not some mongoloid containment area.
>>
Be honest with yourself. No you won't. I know this because if you still had the ability or desire to get back on your feet you wouldn't be here. Faggot.
>>
Assuming you're an American here.

People in disabled housing/assisted living are better off than people who work but don't make enough not to live in the ghetto.

If your mom's talking about Section 8 housing, though... Fuck that. You do NOT want to live in Section 8. Scary shit happens all the time. It's full of crime due to a homogenous community. Drug addicts everywhere.
>>
>>26229394
Yeah I'm American.
>>
>>26229309
>not some mongoloid containment area.
You best start believing in mongoloid containment areas anon
You're on one
>>
>>26229417
In that case, you'll want to make sure that wherever she is sending you doesn't accept section 8 vouchers. Section 8 tenants tend to turn communities into ghettos pretty quickly.
>>
>>26229452
I lived in Section 8 housing for around 6 months. It was common to fall asleep to the sound of gunshots almost every night.

One day, 3 young adults kicked in my door, put a gun to my head and robbed me of everything but my books and CDs. They even took my coffee mug. I got the fuck out of there really quickly.
>>
>>26229309
>tfw she's making me go live in government Housing for the disabled or elderly
it's really not that bad, think of it this way, old people are generally pretty nice because they have seen more shit than you have, and they aren't going to be playing loud bass music at 3am either. It's also just a stepping stone to something better anyhow.
>>
>>26229516
Damn dude that's crazy
>>
go join the /pol/ guys who are making a community in the north Georgia woods.
>>
bump to save thread
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.