[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some warning with this stuff. I ended up taking about 10 grams

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: PMF-00072-1.jpg (260KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
PMF-00072-1.jpg
260KB, 1600x1600px
Some warning with this stuff. I ended up taking about 10 grams of this stuff last night. I'm thinking the overload gaba isn't something the body can handle. I woke up after 12 hours of sleep completly dissociated and shaking. A word of warning for drug abusers who might want to try this stuff. It's the same as a benzo you end up taking a lot more than intended but it's obviously a lot more dangerous to do so then say valium. Be careful with this stuff
>inb4 idiot
I'm aware I'm infact a fucking moron
>>
Also seem to be experiencing some psychotic symptoms
>>
File: 1338950108594.jpg (202KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
1338950108594.jpg
202KB, 600x553px
>>26228866
>10grams of phenibut
>>
get some RC benzos, phenibut feels weird
>>
>>26230269
not op but recc me one? i tried etizolam a while ago but nobody sells that anymore
>>
>>26230299
flubromazepam is decent
>>
>>26228866

10 grams? mong
>>
>>26228866
been taking 6 pills of "true grit" dumbass name test booster

creatine

rhodiola rosea, not even slightly related to the others but an impressive herb, really reduces stress

I always drank fuckloads of green tea, literally about 2 liters of green tea a day, unsweeted and hot.

The total combination has made me an animal. I used to be a nervous anxious faggot.

I get a girl back from tinder or I already have it started at a bar. I get turned on and I get mad simultaneously. I aggressively kiss the bitch and 9/10 out of 10 they really really dig the aggression. Then I grab them and throw them on my bed. The following progression of events ends in them pinned down and me raw dog blowing a load in them deep as they moan with helpless but satisfied bliss. This is what they want.

They want an unrestrained animal that treats them like meat when it comes to sex.

Unfortunately for me I am going to get someone pregnant or get an STD very soon but I love the unrestrained new reality of my life. I feel like a fucking animal
>>
>>26228866

I can regularly sleep for 12 hours on phenibut though. A gram or less does that for me
>>
>>26230299
A fuckload of people still sell etizolam. If you can't find it, you're really not looking hard enough.
>>
>>26230387

srs? I really can't tell lol
>>
why the christ is this thread on this board?
>>
>>26230387

You'll feel like a lot less of an animal when you get a court order to pay child support for the next 18 years of your life.

Wear a condom you dumb fuck.
>>
>>26231380
>implying neets arent interested in legal anxiolytics
>>
Op here. After some steak ums and energy drink and some time I'm feeling betterish. I'm still really fucking dizzy but I'm not going to die anymore. Was debating on going to the hospital but I'll be fine without. Threw the last 3 grams I had down the toilet. Phenibut, never again.
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 800x800px
>>26228866

>10g

>guys i took 1000x the recommended dosage don't take its dangerous

You are lucky you didnt die, you probably should have you fucking idiot
>>
>>26231380
It's a drug that eliminates anxiety very well and is easy to get legally. It fits in here perfectly with actual shut in robots and not normalfags who come here for dank memes and validation. Drug threads aren't that uncommon here newfriend.
>>
>>26231684
I didn't do it on purpose. I blacked out after like 3 grams. When I woke up and looked at how many capluse I had left I relised what I did lol. You're right I am lucky I didn't die. Thought I was going to when I woke up
>>
>>26228866
>taking 40 times the recommended dosage

Most retailers suggest 250 mg-1g only once to three times a week you retard.

Idiots like you are gonna get this stuff banned.
>>
>>26231482
Nah feels so much better this way
>>
>>26232044
I bought it to get high off and I agree with you people like me will get this banned. Idk dude. I'm a drug addict who moved out of state and.I'm to autistic to find new connects. Idk what you want from me
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.