[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some normie was bullying me, with photoshop today. So I said

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: an_hero.jpg (93KB, 486x700px) Image search: [Google]
an_hero.jpg
93KB, 486x700px
Some normie was bullying me, with photoshop today.
So I said to him wait for it.. You will regret it..
So he and some chads asked me what i was planning to do, I say wait for it..
Some chads where creating rumours i was planning to shoot the school..
After couple of min the whole class is like, anon do you want to shoot the school?
Well now the staceys came in, are you planning to shoot the school anon? OMG you creep, you are smelling like shit too, and buy some New clothes! Always the same crewneck..
Walking to the corner of the class.
Sit down there, do my earplugs back in my ears..
10 minutes later..
Teacher comes to me and is sitting on the cheer Next to me.
Anon I her some remours about you in the class
This was the last drip.
>me stand up
>FUCK EVERYBODY HERE I WAS NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT SHOOTING THE SCHOOL.
>takes stuff leave.
>get call from school when I am home
>you are suspended
REEEEEEE
>>
do it anon, it's the only way they'll learn.
>>
>bullying me, with photoshop

nigga just close your eyes
>>
anon do it stacys and chads really only learn one way.
or start taking showers and not wearing the same clothes every goddamn day
>>
You could probably sue them for slander if you live in a non-retarded country.
>>
>>26228636
Encouraging someone to commit a crime (even online) is a crime itself.
>>
>>26228566
shoot them up
>>
>>26228660
>>>26228636 (You)
>Encouraging someone to commit a crime (even online) is a crime itself.
I found one of the kids from your class op he scared now (((beta uprising imminent)))
>>
>>26228660
>everyone lives in america
>>
You should have just hit him if you're still in school and (I'm almost definitely sure that you are) underage, its like a free pass to be violent
Just got him you pussy
>>
>>26228644
>sue people for words
>non-retarded country
ok hans
>>
>>26228566
Drop out get an equivalent certificate however you need to but fuck high school / whatever shot uni you're describing. Not worth staying enrolled imo.
>>
>>26228644
this, they have no proof you said that shit, and you should have kept your cool and calmly told your teacher that you never said any of that and your classmates are making up lies
>>
>>26228682
>assuming he's from America
Fucking hypocrite
>>
I'll be the voice of reason nobody listens to. Getting sick of doing this shit.

OP bury your hatchet so to speak, don't do anything violent. Forgive them and you feel a lot better. High school isn't forever just because you have a bad reputation there doesn't mean you can't get out of there someday. You need to work on handling your emotions. Thicker skin will prevent you from getting so upset.
>>
>>26228853
Thanks bot
>>
>>26228566

Maybe you should stop smelling like shit, stinky.

And wash your fucking crewneck!
>>
FAMILY MAN. Good album
>>
>>26228891
I'm not a bot I just made this post epic and meme full to prove it -posts or meme here this is meme-

>>26228914
I know it might be hard, but don't let posts like this bother you. I haven't brushed my teeth in two days. I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>26228566
with your glances my way
taking no chances on the new day, family man
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.