[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're almost there wagie! Just a few more hours until you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: 1454449935655.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1454449935655.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
You're almost there wagie! Just a few more hours until you can leave work and commute home. You can do it!
>>
>>26228516

If they're still at work, then they can't see this post, you retard.
>>
>At this very moment a wagie is sweating in his cube because he's gotta get those numbers crunched before the big sales presentation
>meanwhile I'm still in my bathrobe

Such is life in wagecuckistan
>>
>>26228547
Wagecuck here

I'm on my phone trying to kill the last painful two and a half hours. I'm basically hiding in the corner

What are you NEETs doing? Relaxing? Having fun? Bettering yourself?
>>
>>26228516
are you living with yout parents, anon?
>>
>>26228611
Downloading new music from a private torrent group

Here's one I just found that I quite like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATdKdwedJuw
>>
>>26228611

just woke up senpai. laying in bed browsing and listening to the rain hit my windows. might get some pho in a bit.

wish i worked part time desu. ah well
>>
File: 1451253754927.png (1MB, 999x999px) Image search: [Google]
1451253754927.png
1MB, 999x999px
>>26228611
Just had sex with some guys' wife, she said he'll be returning from work in three hours so I gotta go before he arrives. Though she joked that he might like seeing his wife fucked by a NEET while he is slaving away.
>>
File: wagelord.png (54KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
wagelord.png
54KB, 250x250px
I post as both an enraged wagecuck and a smug neetcuck in these threads. Which should I be today?

In reality I am unemployed, but am having successful interviews for various jobs. For this transient moment my status is in flux. I am in a superposition of both neet and wagecuck, and only if I am observed receiving a paycheck or getting benefits from the government will the waveform collapse and I am forced to occupy a single state.

For now I float above you all as a god, observing with detachment and amusement the folly of your pursuits.
>>
>>26228567

Johnson! Where's that report? I wanted those numbers two hours ago!

>I... I'm still working on it, sir.

That's disgraceful. You're going to have to come in this weekend to catch up.
>>
>tfw just got home from seasonal position interview
>lots of people there
>skipped typing test
>wtf
>called to speak to asst director rather quickly
>says he's hiring me
>full-time hours
>also says he'll try to get me in permanently

This only happened because I have a family member working there. All of those people taking the typing test were just pawns to make the interview process look legitimate and probably won't get a job. I went through the same thing a few weeks ago though; wasted my time interviewing only to be passed up for someone that didn't even interview. The whole "connections" deal really disgusts me, but it's the only way that I myself may finally get to be a wage cuck. Life fucking sucks friendos.
>>
>>26228981
That happens for low-level wagecuck jobs.

Learn a useful skill. That'll stop happening.

Still connections are great.
>>
thanks frog dude
>>
File: 1448388062479.jpg (91KB, 1437x908px) Image search: [Google]
1448388062479.jpg
91KB, 1437x908px
Join our ranks, wagecucks. Together, we will free the world from wage slavery.
>>
File: 1451252609031.jpg (78KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1451252609031.jpg
78KB, 409x409px
>>26229177
>free the world from wage slavery.

Wtf? why would we ruin our source of income? we can't free our slaves.
>>
>>26229031
Like what? I'm 26 and already in debt. I can't just go be a doctor. No one will take a non-Indian/Asian minority seriously in the tech field either.
>>
>>26229201
It's easy:
Everyone is free to work or not to work, and everyone gets as much NEET money as the entire profits of the whole economy + taxes.
>>
Frankly mr. Shekely this position I've held
It pays my way and it corrodes my soul,
I want to leave, you will not miss me
I want to go down in image board history
>>
File: 1407743729924.jpg (9KB, 299x293px) Image search: [Google]
1407743729924.jpg
9KB, 299x293px
>>26229221
>No one will take a non-Indian/Asian minority seriously in the tech field either.

Are you retarded?

I'm applying for entry-level web developer roles. I have no degree, no commercial experience. Just a resume full of buzzwords and a small github portfolio of personal projects. I live in the north of England, even here demand is high enough that I'm getting plenty of interviews.
>>
>>26229381
Doesn't England have a major NEET problem though? I think America is a little more competitive. I'm open to taking classes while I work, but I have to choose carefully. It's not clear at all what's in demand where I live - there's tons of talented young graduates everywhere.
>>
>>26229221
You sound weak. People will take you as seriously as the work you produce.

If you don't have anything to show, volunteer for an open source project while you're at your current job and contribute.

What, that's too much work? Well then, enjoy minwage, loser.
>>
>>26228516
i work from home, famly
i'm playing mario 64 in the middle of this call
>>
File: dalescream.jpg (50KB, 640x454px) Image search: [Google]
dalescream.jpg
50KB, 640x454px
>>26229746
>open source project

I don't even know what this shit means. I know most robots are degree-less computer scientists but I'm not
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>26228516
This wagie's angst could be mitigated if someone sent some cheerleaders to his workplace, but then he wouldn't be able to focus on work and Mr. Goldshekelsteinberg would become angry, so it's for the best for the wagie to just work hard, die young, and - if he's extremely lucky - win valuable prizes.
>>
>>26228714
i didnt know normies were allowed on this board.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.