[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>living with mommy on NEET status for 7 months >have job

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: sad swing dog.png (214KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sad swing dog.png
214KB, 300x300px
>living with mommy on NEET status for 7 months
>have job interview for interesting sounding job
>my dad is a total piece of shit that has to always fuck things up and has pretty much alienated everyone in his life because of it
>lo and behold he fucks with me when i asked him to take me to the job interview
>cancel interview

I'm tired of putting up with his shit for 23 years but my mom is going to be mad at me now. What should I do besides offing myself to make up for canceling that interview?
>>
>>26228394
It's called taxi a bus you limp wristed, whiny faggot.
>>
Haha, you fucking pussy. Your dad's trying to toughen you up and make you at least a LITTLE bit into a man but you can't even handle the bantz.
>>
Sounds like YOU cancelled the interview anon. I used to do this shit, take responsibility for your own pussy feelings and hop a bus problem solved.
>>
>>26228394
You can't borrow $20 bucks for a cab there and back? And you have so little money in your bank account you couldn't do Uber?

>b-but i spent all my allowance on Japanese girlfriend sims

You are pathetic.
>>
>can't into Uber
>>
>>26228394
What exactly did he do that made you want to cancel the interview?
>>
>>26228402
>>26228444
>>26228434
>>26228453
>implying everyone lives in cities with bus lines
>implying i have a cent to my name to even get on a bus let alone call an uber/taxi to my house
My mom is the only person paying for 4 people living in her house that are all over the age of 18. My twin has a job but he only comes home to sleep and spends all of his money on dumb shit and doesn't give my mom any. My little brother dropped out of highschool and just smokes weed in his room all day.
>>26228410
>>26228477
no he is just a little crybaby that always has to be in control. everything has to be HIS way no matter what.
>Ask him for ride to interview
>he agrees
>ask him to get me at 1:15
>he agrees
>he shows up at 1 and is upset that I'm not ready
>even though we both agreed on 1:15 i'll be ready
he does shit like this all the fucking time, he expects shit out of people without giving the slightest hint.
If he said he was coming at 1 I would've been ready at 1.
>>26228434
yeah I got mad and canceled but he can't fucking not think about himself for once in his fucking life
>>
I'm sure you're a big boy now who can sort out his own transportation.
>>
>>26228623
i had to gamble with my dad not being a dick with me to get a ride to this, you think I have OTHER options for transportation? That's all I had as a ride. I have 1 friend and he's worse than me he's 30 and a NEET.
>>
You're such a pussy dude lmao
>>
You're fucked bro, dunno why you're venting it here. I know how it feels not to have your own transportation.

There is nothing to be done.
>>
>>26228539
lmao dude grow a fucking spine at least you have a dad who is willing to help you
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.