[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

only show version, book version is a chad and then became a cyborg

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: theongreyjoy.jpg (66KB, 438x576px) Image search: [Google]
theongreyjoy.jpg
66KB, 438x576px
only show version, book version is a chad and then became a cyborg
>lost his virginity to some whore
>fucks roasties
>disliked by the roasties he fucks
>doesn't belong anywhere
>autist
>has autist dad plan beta uprising
>proceeds with plan like the autist he is
>beta uprising failed
>gets tricked by a cyborg chad
>qts start riding on dick
>tfw qt's make the first move
>dick cut off
>now on his way to becoming grand wizard
>>
Nah, he's just a normie trying too hard to be a chad.

Only robots in that show are Robin Arryn, Stannis and Bran.
>>
>>26224031
How is Bran a robot? Also if we include book characters, Victarion Greyjoy is definitely /r9k/
>autist whose Chad Thundercock older brother fucked his wife
>>
>>26224365
Well, he's just a kid who likes climbing at the start but after he loses his legs he gets real sad and suicidal and shit. He also follows some weird visions and is a dick to people around him. I just get the robot vibes from him.
>>
is it just me or is Balon a complete fucking moron
>>
>>26224031
You're forgetting Jorah.
>>
>>26225919
That's true. Joarah is a complete beta robot with a severe case of oneitis.
>>
Tyrion = Hotwheels
>>
>>26226013
Samson=Hodor
>>
Jorah is the best and only true robot
>>
>>26226317
also the only redeeming factor in the boring af Dany scenes on the show
>>
Podrick (book version obviously) is a robot too. Can't even look at people while speaking to them, has no friends and has dedicated himself to serving an ugly woman that will never have sex with im
>>
>>26226805
he also

almost gets murdered just for being her squire
>>
Tfw me and normie mate were talking about what gof characters we'd be and he said I'd be then after he's been tortured
>>
>>26224365
Victarion is an autist but he's way too assertive to be a robot
>>
>>26223818
I'd like to include Viserys but he's probably just borderline autistic.
>>
>>26223818
Book Theon was a manlet too, there's one line saying he was "smaller than most knights" and another saying that his sister was almost the same height
>>
What about Tywin Lannister? Most likely he was cucked by King Aries which produced Tyrion. On top of that he has no friends and a warped view on sexuality as he takes Shae to bed despite his public views on prostitutes.
>>
>>26227062
Nah he wasn't cucked, that's a bullshit fan theory. Also he was happily married so he can't be a robot.
>>
>>26227062
no, if tywin was cucked by aerys it would be cersei and jaime, not tyrion, seeing as it was on his wedding night

that theory is dumb anyway
>>
How is Tyrion NOT a robot? Have not see much of the show but the book version he always bitches about forever alone and it takes whores to love him. Also his motivation for killing his father was way better in the book, I youtubed the show version.
>>
>>26227156
And what motivation is that?
>>
>>26226968
kek. Viserys is a pedophile. It's hinted at in the show and the books. He also has been castrated(possibly for pedophilia, it never gets mentioned).

Anyways, the dude is crazy smart and somehow finds out how to stay put in shifts of power.
>>
>>26227204
Tysha actually loved him, Tywin made her a whore and told Jaime to lie and say he hired her

I'm not actually sure if they even talk about her in the series...
>>
>>26227098
No, he was cucked to at least some degree no matter what. Even Grandmaster Pycelle admits that Aerys took liberties in Tywins bed chamber on his wedding day. What that is remains to be found out.
>>26227117
That's not even it would have happened. Despite what happened on his wedding Tywin was still on good terms with Aerys. It wasn't Tywin and Aerys took up residence in Casterly Rock (where Joanna spent most of her time) for a year that things really became sour between the two. And we know just after that Tyrion was born. Tyrion is Aerys son and I'd put money on that.
>>
>>26227280
tyrion being aerys son is a cheap dumb trick that would make tyrion's entire relationship with tywin completely irrelevant, seeing as tyrion is literally almost exactly like him.
>>
>>26227366
Well even if Aerys is Tyrion's father, Tyrion is still related to Tywin. Don't forget that Tywin married his own cousin.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.