[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you imagine being a pretty girl? All that attention you would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1454338276610.jpg (44KB, 600x617px) Image search: [Google]
1454338276610.jpg
44KB, 600x617px
Can you imagine being a pretty girl?
All that attention you would get?
It has to be annoying in some point. It even makes sense to be cynical about relationship and boys.
>>
No

Im butt ugly
>>
>>26223415
>implying i'm not one
git gud at life
>>
>>26223415
I'm a social retard. Attention would just increase my stress level.
>>
Well I am an average girl and there's nothing more repulsive to men than a woman who is a 6/10 or less so I have to deal with things like being ghosted by the guy I met on 4 Chan and constantly being rejected.
>>
>>26223415
>It even makes sense to be cynical about relationship and boys.
confirmed for not knowing girls.
>>
Pretty girl here, yes it gets really annoying and pathetic. This repressed sex-fueled society is terrible and I hate it
>>
>>26223901
How do you choose men when all of them want to get in your pants?
>>
>>26223957
It's not really a thing where you pick. You just end up getting your defenses lowered enough by the most alpha guy that he takes you. That's the best way I can describe it. You don't willingly choose, you just get swept up in laughing at his jokes and how hot he is and you lose control enough that he gets his way with you.
>>
>>26223957
Not her, I personally write their names down in small colored paper pieces, then rub salami on them and throw them in the air. The first one my dog eats is my next ONS, the last is my next LTR.

I'm thinking of changing this ritual because my dog is having digestion problems, now, but anyway, this is what I used to do until very recently.
>>
File: 1453709892073.jpg (76KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1453709892073.jpg
76KB, 500x500px
>>26223901
>repressed sex-fueled society
What?
>>26224019
>>26223991
Y'all some funny fucks, here's your (you)s you earned it.
>>
so then how do you give women attention if they are tired of receiving it?
they won't give me attention and they won't allow me to give it to them, so basically, i'm just not supposed to have women in my life?
this is the conclusion i keep coming to.

even on online dating profiles. instead of being someone you'd actually want to meet, you read their profile and it repels you like smelling shit.
i guess if everyone is cynical no one benefits at all.
>>
I doubt it's that annoying. Whenever girls complain about getting attention they're just humble bragging. Pay attention next time you hear them whinging.
>OMG It's suuuch a drag being this hawt. Literally everyone I meet likes meee and wants me to like them back. Sooo pathetic, right?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.