[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you want a gf, why don't you lift?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: six-pack-abs-guy-and-girl-7x5.jpg (61KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
six-pack-abs-guy-and-girl-7x5.jpg
61KB, 700x500px
If you want a gf, why don't you lift?
>>
>>26223214
Lifting wont change my facial bone structure. Even if i'd lift i would be 4/10
>>
>he fell for the lift meme
>>
>>26223214
I actually started lifting a few days ago. Won't change my lack of confidence.
>>
>>26223249
Yes it will. You just gotta believe.
>>
I CAN'T PUT ON MUSCLE NO MATTER WHAT I DO FUUUUUUUUUUUCK THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>26223249
Can't gain strength when losing weight, why lift?
>>
Because in order to actually gain weight and muscle I'd have to eat a truckload of food.
>>
>>26223260
*meant to quote OP
ORIGINAL COMMENT
>>
>>26223214
I'm no fat acceptant, but their sex must be really uncomfortable
>>
> why don't you lift

I have 30$ in the bank and no job.

Currently I can't even afford the gym membership, not to mention buying healthy food or regularly eating meat.

In a couple months I'll be financially and emotionally stable enough to start going to the gym.
And cutting. I hate cutting but I have to lose weight again.
>>
>lift
>not freestyle gym

Do you even healty at forty OP?
>>
>>26223214
Because I'd rather spend my time reading and doing interesting things than picking things up and putting them down again like a fucking retard.

Also protip: Women don't give a shit how muscular. It's all about money and status
>>
>>26223260
Yes you can, fool.
Lifting weights burns calories, eat a caloric deficit but with enough protein.
You will gain strength and lose fat.
>>
>>26223302
>Being this in denial
>le "picking things up" meme

Lifting weights is more than just great for your whole body, it absolutely definitely makes your mind function better. So reading will be more beneficial. You've fallen for the "meat head" meme, and you look like shit because of it, you nob 'ead
>>
>>26223214
>why don't you lift?
have you ever been to /fit/? that board is the proof that even a chad cannot get away with too much autism.
>>
>>26223214

I've lifted off an off over the past few years. Still a social retard.
>>
>>26223549

on and off*

original
>>
>>26223214
Been lifting for years. Still a lonely disgusting virgin.
>>
I lift for 7 years now. The NEET lifestyle is perfect for lifting, no friends dragging you to eat junk food, no sudden situations or obligations to miss my workout and it fits perfectly in my day routine.

The benefits are great, clear skin with no acne, no insomnia now I just fall asleep immediately when I go to bed, no headache whatsoever, no bad breath, hair looks and feels great, jawline started popping out and beard growing, don't smell even when I sweat etc. I am at around 10% bodyfat all year now, cruising with a slow bulk and slow cut

But all that doesn't change jackshit about your interactions with women or people in general. Sure I am more confident about my image now but that doesn't make me automatically good in social interactions. I am still a scared bitch when talking to someone, every conversation feels like one of those RPG conversations where you have to choose the right answer but instead you are given a million choices to reply. There is no "mysterious shy handsome guy" if the guy doesn't know how to show interest in a women, how to sexually interact. And the sad thing is lifting only raised my already high standards in women because most women look like shit without their clothes off irl (at the beach for example) and I disrespect any human being that is out of shape in today's world so that doesn't help either

But hey atleast I'm ripped as fuck
>>
>>26223808
>NEET lifestyle is perfect for lifting
Except for having no fucking money.
>>
>>26223327
Thats not how it works, dumbshit. Your body won't grow new muscle tissues at caloric deficit
>>
I used to lift, then I got a gf
Now we're both fucking fat and miserable. I would rather be attractive and single.
>>
>>26223867
this desu

>be NEET
>no money for food and gym
>get a job
>too tired to lift
it's like there's no fucking escape.
no wonder that 90% of the population has shit aesthetics.
>>
>>26223249
I didn't believe it either until the compliments started pouring in, from both girls and guys. Within a few weeks I genuinely believed every woman was staring at me and felt significantly more confident about my appearance
>>
>>26223384
>chad
how are /fit/izens chad in any way? The entire point of chad is that he has perfect social skills and is extroverted
>>
File: 1427932386913.jpg (65KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1427932386913.jpg
65KB, 604x604px
Every single bodybuilding forum or website is full of retards who are salty that women don't want them and how women should like them cuz muscles. Lifting to get chicks is a fucking meme. You either do it for yourself because you want that body or there is no point. Doing it to get women is fucking retarded and doesn't work.
>>
>>26223302
Oh, you're one of those guys. Girls like attractive men like we like attractive girls, you fucking pretentious beta halfwit. Money isn't everything to the majority of girls, but you've convinced yourself so out of bitterness.
>>
Started the gym a week and a half ago. I plan to be going there 4 times a week.

When would i start seeing some genuine improvement?
I already feel physically better but when would more noticeable changes occur?
>>
Honestly
I used to be able to do self improvement shit like this for my own satisfaction.
But so long ive spent alone
Witnessing other relationships
Crumble under their own weight
Everytime thinking
I can do better
But now
I am still alone
Wishing i had someone to use
As rocket fuel.
>>
>>26224777
A year or two
>>
File: ZmtV4mUf.jpg (42KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
ZmtV4mUf.jpg
42KB, 380x380px
>>26224854
Why live on?

Why not just kill myself?
>>
>>26224897
If you don't lift this year come New Years you'll be posting all the things you're going to do the next year including lifting. After which you'll proceed to procrastinate on getting in shape another year and wishing you had done it now.

Just do your regimene and chill
>>
>>26224720
>you must fulfill a list of requirements in order to be considered dateable
>you must force yourself to do certain activities you don't enjoy because pussy
Just like this guys says>>26224578, you are wrong m8
>>
>>26224777
>4 times a week
Thats overkill for a beginner
>When would i start seeing some genuine improvement?
Depends on what you consider to be an improvement. With good routine and well-maintained diet you can expect at least 2lbs of lean mass a month. Losing fat is about 4 times easier
>>
>>26224940
>Thats overkill for a beginner
Well, i got nothing else to do these days.

I've transcended neet and wageslavedom so i got nothing to do until may.
>>
>>26223214
>be /r9k/
>post pictures of most likely gay male models
.be mad that you arent in the 1% of looks.

NOBODY LOOKS LIKE THAT THATS WHY THEY GET PAID FOR PHOTOS OF THEMSELVES.

Also he probably had to dehydrate himself and cut food for a week to get that pop its not healthy to look like that all the time.

also photoshop
>>
>>26223214
because i already have a gf and she likes chubby boys
>>
Girls want to make their friends jealous. The better you look, the more girls want you, and then even more girls want you
>>
File: 1453243886669.png (233KB, 524x541px) Image search: [Google]
1453243886669.png
233KB, 524x541px
>>26224998
Maybe someday girls will like fat boys
>>
>>26224720
Face and not being fat is all that matters. Most girls dont give a damn about muscles see>>26224578
>>
>>26223886
plenty of people manage. it's not ideal for optimum muscle growth, obviously, but it happens.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.