[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alive bc of drugs?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

Anyone else here only sticking around because of drugs? I feel like the scum of the earth being a neet drug addict who depends on his mother. But it's either that or an hero for me. I feel trapped.

>age
>neet or not?
>drugs used
>drugs used regularly
>reason you started using
>do you want to stop?
>does anyone else know?

I've personally tried a verity of different substances from weed to h. I just can't stand being sober and depressed all the time. Life and this world seems like nothing but suffering for most, when I'm high the shitty thoughts are no longer at the forefront of my mind and I can find some kind of peace.
>>
It's sad your mom is supporting you.
Learn to be a somewhat functional addict.
>>
File: your brain on feels.png (43KB, 669x627px) Image search: [Google]
your brain on feels.png
43KB, 669x627px
Being sober makes me feel so desperate, depressed, and alone. I've felt that way before I ever did drugs. I was just able to stand it because I didn't know what happiness was like. Drugs have given me a window into a life of normality, and I can't turn back now.

I'm so pathetic that I don't even do real drugs, just legal or semi-legal ones. Right now I'm doing Benzedrex every day. I try to tell myself that it's not too pitiful because Beat writers used to get high on OTC nasal decongestants too. Gonna order some research stims soon because Bennies are too expensive to keep up a decent habit with.
>>
>>26223033
>But it's either that or an hero for me
Why is there no other options? Just because?
>>
File: image.gif (744KB, 500x692px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
744KB, 500x692px
>>26223033
The only drugs I use, sparsely I should add, are Psychdelics and Nootropics. I use them to read books from which I may acquire particular skills, write essays, to paint art, to draw blueprints, and to better understand the abstract. I see no point in wasting my time with any other recreational drugs; I don't see why anyone would use drugs simply for the high. What does this add to your life, other than a cheap artificial sense of euphoria ofcourse.
>>
>>26223065

She supports me only because she sees the difference. When I'm high I'm able to function. When I'm sober I just think "whats the point? just kill me or let me kill myself" it gets really bad sometimes. I see a psychiatrist and psychologist so at least I'm putting in some effort
>>
>>26223104

I can't work. I have 0 chance of being a normal functioning member of society. I can't stand society. The amount of unspeakable suffering taking place on this planet at every moment just gets to me. I can't find any point in doing anything else besides trying to cope with this hell that I seem to be in. If i was forced to get a job, or if my mom kicked me out I'd just end it, there's no point in anything else.
>>
I'm a 25 neet. I've used a lot of differnet drugs over my life. The only consistent ones where anticholinergics, cannabis and opioids that I began to get prescriptions (and a recommendation for) at 16. I also get SSI because of my medical issues.
Not one that keeps me alive,but my mirtazapine has been treating my major depressive disorder fairly well.
>>
>>26223113
> I don't see why anyone would use drugs simply for the high. What does this add to your life, other than a cheap artificial sense of euphoria
That "artificial sense of euphoria" is just as real though. And for some people it's not some "cheap high" it's the only time they get to actually feel some bit of peace and true happiness.
>>
>20
>in uni, no job though. when I get my licence next week I'll try and get a delivery job since it's supposed to be easy even with no experience
>weed, alcohol, benzos (ativan, xanax), oxy, almost did LSD the other day but I bitched out on taking my tab.
>I used to get drunk 5 times a week or so, but I'm stopping that. I smoke weed multiple times a week but only with people or I'll get too anxious
>getting drunk makes me feel different, not actually better but I get a skewed sort of emotional release and I feel "fucked up", music sounds nicer, easy crutch to fall on when you're depressed
>yeah I gotta stop drinking, my family are so aware of it now and are accosting me about bottles and things like that
>I just joke about doing it to friends so they don't think much of it, they don't know the extent
>>
Yes I am alive because of drugs. I have type one diabetes and insulin keeps me alive

Your addiction is a joke, like your life. Degenerate scum go fuck yourself
>>
>>26223441
Chill, mate. Drug addiction is real common.
>>
>>26223441
>Degenerate scum
you are on the wrong board m8 :^)
>>
>>26223189
mate, anticholigenics... like......datura?????
>>
<@ party with parents
<happy smiling normies everywhere
<wish I was at home getting high in my room
>>
>>26223615
Mainly prescription ones for various health reasons.

Although I have explored with a lot of drugs and datura was among them. They also have prescription medication for stomach cramping that uses the Datura alkaloids (hyoscyamine, atropine, scopolamine) so it's easier to not overdose unintentionally.
>>
Neet for 2 years

Play wow and every day or 2 i go outside and smoke weed with a friend.

Its the highlight of my life.
>>
File: 1443745872492.jpg (330KB, 1131x544px) Image search: [Google]
1443745872492.jpg
330KB, 1131x544px
>age
>neet or not?
used to be
>drugs used
All of them
>drugs used regularly
Dissociatives, Psychedelics, weed, alcohol
>reason you started using
gotta try everything in life
>do you want to stop?
no
>does anyone else know?
yes

I love dissociatives, they're great, clears my depression up for days. MXE is the drug of kings.
>>
The only reason I'm not in constant pain is cannabis, I can live without it, but I can't work or study.
>>
>>26223917
Hey nice, another dissociative loving anon.

Have you seen all the research they're doing on NMDA antagonists being used for depression?
>>
>>26224183
I'm aware of it yes.
Prescription Ketamine when?
>>
>>26224215
They'll never use ketamine for it.

They're using ketaming analogues that are about 10-20% of the strength and in threshold doses. It's still nowhere near human trials either.
>>
>>26224249
Ketamine has too much of a history for negative reactions and is too damaging to organs like the bladder.
>>
>>26224249
Well that sucks. I already consider ketamine to be very weak
>tfw massive tolerance
>>
>>26223116
that sounds fucking stupid, if you loved your mom you would kill yourself
>>
Im on prescription anti convulsants for my anger issues and I drink. Id smoke too if I had a source of weed. Im a very tense person.
>>
>>26224291
Yeah, I understand completely. That's the problem with reacreationally using any drug but we don't stop, lol.

Speaking of ketamine and tolerance, I recently saw this article suggesting ketamine will make your alcohol tolerance go up much faster.
>>
>>26223441
>Be genetic refuse/fatty
>Calling others degenerates
Lel
>>
>>26224323
Yes I know for a fact that dissociatives will make your alcohol tolerance go up. Alcohol is slightly dissociative(NMDA antagonist) after all.
>>
>18
>still in school so no
>alcohol, weed, ecstasy, shrooms, codein, lsd, lsa, in two days amphetamine
>weed, ecstasy
>i literally have no other hobbies besides drug use and abit of videogames, so boredom
>no, life would become boring
>my 2 best friends because i always do it with them and some of my other friends friends. also my semi-straight-edge brother. my parents dont have a clue.
I'm not trying to sound like a hippie but drugs really are amazing for me. MDMA helped me with my depression and LSD changed my way of thinking for the better. I now even feel better when I'm just sober just because i have that contrast of feeling hungover all the time to the normal state others have.
>>
>>26224323
Oh yeah, the link
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/036192309190109W
>>
>>26224356
Have you tried mxe, pcp or 3-meo-pcp?
>>
>>26224454
Yes to mxe and 3-meo-pcp. Been addicted to both. Never been able to find regular PCP.
>>
>>26224474
PCP is more of an east coast drug. There's a big problem with it in the washington DC area.
MXE is real fun, though. I wish it caused my psychedelic effects, though.
>>
>>26224495
MXE is my all time favorite drug. On high doses I hear music in my head. I love to play videogames on it. GTA5+MXE most fun I've had in my life, shit is so immersive when you're tripping.
>>
>>26223217
I can dig it pham, I just can't make it work for myself. All the times I've experimented with drugs that cause euphoria, I was left with a really bad feeling afterwards.
>>
>>26224495
Sorry, I'm not checking what I type. I've been up for like 56 hours or so, I have issues with sleep
>>
>>26224702
>I have issues with sleep
Don't we all, don't we all?
Speaking of sleep issues, benzos and dissociatives are a great combo. When you close your eyes it's like being on a slow rollercoaster. Benzos are a must have when you have a serious addiction to long acting dissociatives like mxe. I remember back in the day when I had no sleeping pills I sometimes was awake for 30-50 hours on a regular basis.
>>
>>26224749
I've actually never done the combo. I don't take benzos because I'm extremely sensitive to them.
I can black out on .25mg of alprazolam.

Before I knew this I had bought 3 grams of phenazepam, vaped 1.4mg of it and blacked out for a week total (kept redosing while blacked out) and got arrested for public intoxication.

I no longer take them.
>>
>>26225239
>got arrested for public intoxication.
I know that game. Happened to me twice, once because of ketamine+alcohol, the other time it was 3-meo-pcp+alcohol. Both times just played it off as regular drunkedness and left the police station with drugs in my pockets. Sleeping in a cell sucks. And what's the deal with not having toilet paper in there?
>>
>>26223033

>conventionally very successful
>on drugs 24/7

I'm the kind of person that people from your hometown talk about like "did you hear what ___ is doing now? wow!" yet im on some kind of drug 24/7.

Life is so boring without drugs I will just lay in bed all day
>>
>>26225300
I actually don't remember my time in jail. I didn't regain the ability to form memories until after I was released and was in a hospital.
The only thing I remember about the experience is talking to the arresting office about his AR rifle (don't remember what about) and that there was an intercom in the detox cell they threw me in and they were extremely angry at me because I was using it to talk to them constantly.
>>
>>26225345
I guess they eventually handcuffed me to something in there so I couldn't reach it. It was a part of the notes at the hearing I was given
>>
>>26225345
> there was an intercom in the detox cell they threw me in and they were extremely angry at me because I was using it to talk to them constantly

kek
>>
>>26223097
l2darknetmarkets.
buy some delicious amphetamine sulfate
>>
>>26223166
try mdma, gave my nihilism a positive spin, amazing for depression and aspies in general.

for sleep dph+melatonin+magnesium is godsent.

bout me:
>apart from coke and lsd, did all mayor drugs.
>studying but failing. aspie+adhd+gad.
>still veeery high functioning. makes it worse since everyone has such high standards (myself included)
>self-medicating with amphetamine (only ritalin legal here and i can't stand it) and xanax
>weekly use of oxy, ket and weed
>noone knows.
>>
marijuana to feel motivation, otherwise i just dont feel anything
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.