[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish I believed in an afterlife so I would have no problem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: hjfjlfljh.jpg (67KB, 715x476px) Image search: [Google]
hjfjlfljh.jpg
67KB, 715x476px
I wish I believed in an afterlife so I would have no problem killing myself.
>>
What if you were reborn in much worse conditions than this current life?
>>
>>26222570

What could be worse than being a low-level human? Serious question. Imagine being an abused puppy with no understanding of "why". Isn't that better than knowing exactly why?
>>
What if the afterlife is shittier than your current life?
>>
File: 1454406281852.jpg (154KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1454406281852.jpg
154KB, 1252x1252px
I wish I there were no afterlife, so I wouldn't have any problems with killing myself.
>>
>>26222570
I'd kill myself again.
>>
>>26222590
If you're writing here, you can reborn as a much lower lever human.
>>
>>26222590
>>26222612
you could end up as a woman in a household where your father keeps you chained up as a sex slave and impregnates you and potentially making it near impossible to kill yourself. You might not get that luxury.
>>
>>26222553
all of you shut up and watch wristcutters: a love story. pretty much this thread in a movie. fucking great movie too, and if youre a cyborg or chad watch it with a girl itll be a good test to see if she appreciates a decent movie. also gogol bordello soundtrack is chill
>>
>>26222664
That sounds better than my life now.
>>
>>26222702
Call me a cynic but I can't help but feel you are over exaggerating.
>>
If you really wanted it you wouldn't have problems. Trust me, I know. Being truly suicidal voids your fear of death.
>>
File: 1424897580853.png (217KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
1424897580853.png
217KB, 500x428px
>>26222553
So dogs go to heaven but what about mollusks?
>>
>>26222670
>cyborg
>with a girl

What?
>>
i stay alive because the idea of the infinite recurrence scares me and i just want to prolong the time between now and being placed on the cosmic roulette wheel again and having my consciousness recreated inside a urinal cake 300 trillion years from now or something
>>
Unless you're serving a long prison sentence or you're ill i see no point in killing yourself. Exictence is better then no exictence. I hate to bring the world is your oyster meme but is fucking true
>>
It exists, however suicide is frowned upon and you'd probably regret your decision for eternity
>>
>>26224123
>Exictence is better then no exictence.

For the chosen few and stupid maybe though their bliss comes at the expense of many more unfortunates. If you're intelligent you must come to the conclusion that conscious existence is cruel and wrong.
For me I can say I didn't choose to be here and would prefer to not exist thank you very much. Yet my Mom and Dad decided to fuck that one day and here I am.
>>
>>26224276
>having conscience
>>
Most concepts of the afterline would involve some form of punishment for suicide, so that wouldn't help,
>>
What if yu go the fire place?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.