[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you know those super shy people that don't talk to anybody?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: efd.jpg (38KB, 600x584px) Image search: [Google]
efd.jpg
38KB, 600x584px
>you know those super shy people that don't talk to anybody? i fucking hate that
overheard on the tram back home from uni a few minutes ago, said by a fucking roastie of course
why are those cunts so mean to people who literally did nothing to them? is it because they're so desperate for attention that they hate anybody who doesn't play their fucked up little game?
>>
They have to rationalize. Every normie is playing the game and only through playing it can they stay positive. Only through their delusion can they work hard despite getting shat on and pretty much be a productive member of society(which is not really a good thing).

If they see someone who isn't playing the game, it scares and threatens them.
>>
They do not know someone might be listening to them. They probably thought it was a private conversation. So that doesn't mean they are mean without meaning. They are unaware.

But the real question would be why does she/they think that. I think there are different reasons but one reason might be because she was in love with one of those guys that never payed attention to her so she never got him as boyfriend so now she hates that kind of behavior. Another reason might be because shy people can get used to other people with time. Like for example they can talk to a friend of all their life easily but when it's a new person it's hard and awkward. So the person that tries to meet this shy person thinks the shy person is just being mean to her so they think they are mean and of course they are not aware of the fact that they are actually very shy.

I don't think I explained myself very well. I think I need to practice writing essays/
>>
trap card activated
>>
>>26222352
I guess that makes sense
it's pathetic

>>26222411
there's a big difference between a very shy, insecure sperg and an arrogant asshole
>>
>>26222352
> and pretty much be a productive member of society(which is not really a good thing)
Why is that?
>>
Don't you ever wish you were the kind of person that can encounter unpleasant people and then just shrug it off?

There are people out there who actually get harsh vitriol right to their face and they don't take it on board.

Why did this person's comment cut you so deep? Is it because they were an attractive woman? Is it because she judges you on what you hate about yourself?
She is not special.

There are people out there that will hate you for who you are. How you act. How you appear. What you believe.
Part of being a man is trusting yourself more than the closeminded people that attack you, and shutting them out.
>>
>>26222754
exactly. be this kind of person. you call her names, roastie, stupid, etc, and then you let one of her shallow, thoughtless comments keep you up all night to the point you need to make a thread?! i live in a city bro, i hear stupid and crazy people say shit all the time. if i let it get to me I'd be some conspiracy theory crack whore or something. shrug it off, do your own thing, stick to your guns if you believe something why should anyone saying a few sentances be able to piss you off so much?

unless you think that shes right. in which case i get it.
>>
>>26222339
>not wearing headphones at all times on public transit
>>
>>26222614
You're a fucking stupid idiot. The question is perception. And I already proved that they are not aware of much around them. Of course there is a difference but they are not aware of that difference at first sight. And you wouldn't be able to see the difference either.
>>
>>26222950
Anybody can tell the fucking difference within seconds you fucking mong, normies can read body language

Also this comment did not get to me. I just don't understand why she needed to express her hate for people who don't ask anything to anybody, and i know it's a pretty common things among normies (the insecure ones)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.