[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people pretend that they drink alcohol for the taste?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 19

File: sailorshig.jpg (17KB, 285x279px) Image search: [Google]
sailorshig.jpg
17KB, 285x279px
Why do people pretend that they drink alcohol for the taste?
Why do people pretend that alcohol doesn't taste like shit?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peer_pressure
>>
You're just a gay ass kid. I don't think there's anything that tastes better than alcohol. Even the cheapest, shittiest alcohol tastes like fucking heaven.
>>
>>26220760
they do it because everyone else does it and the first person to do it was paid to.
>>
because we are over 18
fuck off
>>
smalI penis
>>
>>26220760
>what's an acquired taste
You kids are so stupid
>>
>>26220812
This is the most retarded fucking thing I read all the time. Alcohol is not an acquired taste. Maybe it can be for some people, but usually alcohol tastes good. It's made to taste good and people like it since the beginning of times. In general, you like booze from the start.
>>
>>26220760

>why do children pretend everyone is the same as them?
>>
>>26220760
it's embarrassing to admit that we're just drinking to get drunk.
it's embarrassing to admit that we would drink warm rancid piss if that's what it would take to get us lit.
even i wouldn't admit it anywhere other than this anonymous vietnamese motorcycle maintenance forum.

t. alcoholic
>>
to have sex
have sex
>>
>>26220760
>I have only ever drank half a bud light

4chan's not for kids. Come back in about 5 years.
>>
I don't drink just to get drunk. When I take a swig of whiskey, it makes my insides feel all warm and tingly. It's great
>>
>>26220760
dunno if I like alcohol necessarily. But tell you what I love me some gin and tonic.
>>
>>26220849
What about whiskey and scotch and things like that? Plenty of people only learn to appreciate them later in life.
>>
I don't even pretend. It tastes like shit, but it's nice to get drunk every once in a while. The shittiest I've ever tasted was anisette.
>>
I polished off a bottle of wine and went for a beer tonight, it was all pretty good

sorry you're literally 12, op

>>26220899
>le whisky and le scotch are hardcore + classy like my fedora :^)
no

if you like whisky and scotch, power to ya, but they're not for everyone. same for beer, I love beer, but I could understand how others might not like it. it's almost as if a part of adulthood is finding the things you like and understanding that not everyone has the same taste as you
>>
alcohol is a straight up addiction.
that shit is awesome when you're actually in the act of drinking, but then when you're not anymore, everything goes to shit.
after my month of going out and drinking with friends, i'm done, i forget alcohol even exists.

the only people who keep drinking outside of occasions are alcohol addicts, pure and simple, they just won't admit they're addicted to it, just like every fucking normie addict.
>>
File: 1453803976128.png (470KB, 546x428px) Image search: [Google]
1453803976128.png
470KB, 546x428px
>>26220769
>>26220775
>>26220812
>>26220860
>>26220879
>le underage meme
Are you upset because alcohol is literally all you have in life?
Shit I mean I drink socially but I have other stuff going on in my life as well.
I feel bad for all of you.
>>
>>26220760
What wrong with a beer once in a while ?
Some alcohol are alright. Some are disgusting. It's all about your like.
>>
>>26220899
Whiskey is delicious. Like all booze, really, but whiskey is one of the few strong drinks that tastes good on it's own. Even common shit like vodka or rum is hard to pass without something to mix, but whiskey is so fine that you just need a couple ice.
Maybe it's just me but I don't get why people don't like alcohol. It tastes better than anything.
>>
>>26220932
>if you find any alcoholic beverage tasty, you must be an alcoholic!
fedora detected
>>
File: 1359714272944.jpg (33KB, 394x482px) Image search: [Google]
1359714272944.jpg
33KB, 394x482px
Why would they make so many kinds of alcohol if people didn't enjoy the taste? Why would people bother drinking beer, which barely has any alcohol at all?

It's fucking great having a Belgian beer in the comfy summer heat after a long day of working outside with your hands. I don't even get drunk from it, I just like the way it feels going down my throat. A nice glass of whiskey is good too, I love that stinging aftertaste. I like to drink it in the shower. It gets mixed with the water and you can appreciate the subtle tastes sliding down your palate.

There are some drugs I take just to get high, that taste absolutely terrible. Kratom or kava, for example. So I just shove it down my throat, untampered with, to get it out of the way. If I actually hated the taste of liquors, I would just buy some everclear and chug it down pinching my nose.
>>
>>26220760
because people are fucking stupid.
>>
I agree, and I'm not a kid, 19 yo man here. Tastes like absolute shit, I have to hold myself over the sink while trying to down whiskey to get drunk.
>>
>>26220932
So why do you make a thread about how useless alcohol is on a Mongolian imageboard ?
Was soda too sugary for you to handle so you become salty as a peanut ?
>>
>>26220928
Depends on the purpose of your drinking.
I drink beer during the day in the summer because it's refreshing, tastes better than sweet soft drinks and it gets you slightly buzzed. I'm not addicted but I'll drink beer every other day during lunch because it's my drink of choice over coke or whatever I'd be drinking instead.
Also a glass of something stronger for night time movies or vidya is cool every now and then, but I just get drunk when drinking socially.
>>
>>26220984
you are literally a child
>>
>>26220966
nice mental gymnastics.
>Why would they make so many kinds of alcohol if people didn't enjoy the taste?
because it tastes bad and they need to keep making different kinds in hopes people will finally like it.
like how cranberries taste like shit, but there's 5000 different kinds of cranberry juice and each one has 4000 lbs of added sugar. reminds me of Four Loko or MD 20/20.
>>
Fuck if I know. I honestly tried to 'fit in' and drank beer/wine/whiskey/vodka/etc, it all tastes like disgusting shit, and I guess I never got to the feel-good part
>>
>>26220966
this, a cold beer is very refreshing. same for a nice chilled white wine. it's just pleasant in general, especially after some physical work, or during office affairs at a computer. a light buzz is just a bonus, and getting trashed isn't a prerequisite to partying, it just enhances whatever partying you're already doing
>>
>>26220990
>i'm not addicted, but i drink it every other day

lmao. alright man, i believe you.
>>
>>26220849
>It's made to taste good
To people who already like it
>In general, you like booze from the start.
Not really. I'm not dating everyone hates it from the start but almost no one take their first drink and is like "oh this is quite good, hints of oak and vanilla" most people gradually learn to appreciate to flavor, often due to associating the taste with the awesome feeling of being drunk.
>>
File: 0.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>26220760
It's shit people pretend to like to feel grown up. Same goes for coffee.
>>
>>26221022
I'm not addicted to toothpaste but I brush my teeth every day.
>>
I'm 24 and I never understood this either OP

People tell me its an aquired taste, but I've been drinking whiskey for the last 6 years and never once have I thought it ever tasted good.

There are certain brands that are more tolerable though.
>>
>>26221008
alcohol is poison, your body rejects it unless trained otherwise.
>>
>>26221007
>because it tastes bad and they need to keep making different kinds in hopes people will finally like it.
Why not just manufacture sweet juices or whatever instead?

>like how cranberries taste like shit
You're wrong. Cranberries are delicious, and are also very good for you. They clear out your tract real nice
>>
>>26221033
>Same goes for coffee.
coffee tastes good, though????
>>
>>26221037
but you have a reason to brush your teeth everyday, you don't do it because you like it, you brush your teeth to keep them clean
>>
>chug 5 fl oz of whiskey before going to bed at 1.00 AM
>wake up 7.30 AM, just slightly thirsty

If that's what it takes for me to wake up and not spend half of my day in bed, I'm willing to become an alcoholic.
>>
>>26221033
I drink coffee a lot and I thoroughly enjoy the taste. I imagine it wouldn't be difficult for an alcoholic to acquire a taste for nice scotch or whiskey.
>>
>>26221033
>Same goes for coffee.
What? Coffee is a purely functional drink, its the only way I can jumpstart my brain for another shitty day at work.
>>
>>26221104
Yeah and he drinks alcohol every other day because it keeps his brain happy.
Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>26221121
Why not just drink an energy drink then, or get a crate of 5 Hour Energy thingies? They're cheaper per gram of stimulant than coffee, and easier to prepare.
>>
>>26221121
>a purely functional drink
alcohol in a nutshell
>>
>>26221104
So if I do something often because I like it I'm addicted to it but if I don't like it then it doesn't count?
That's not only wrong because you can be addicted to things you don't like, but what if I drank juice every day at lunch? Would it mean I'm "addicted" to juice?
Fuck no I could stop drinking juice tomorrow.
>>
>>26221033
I get what you're saying but coffee does taste good if you add a lot of sugar.

>>26221142
Energy drinks taste like garbage and are terrible for your health.
>>
>>26221145
Juice tastes like shit though.
>>
>>26221159
I like juice. I prefer juice to soda, actually.
>>
>>26221104
You can say nearly every sort of behavior or ingestion is addictive, but does drinking a couple of beers on a warm summer day or a whiskey after you come home from work on a cold winter day, hurt you in the long term?

No.
>>
File: 1453705776518.png (283KB, 680x694px) Image search: [Google]
1453705776518.png
283KB, 680x694px
>>26221167
I think it can hurt people since it obviously turned you into a giant fucking faggot.
>>
>>26221037
i saw a reply like this coming:
you're in a thread about alcohol, posting about alcohol, why aren't you in toothpaste threads posting about brushing your teeth?
if you weren't addicted, why talk about it? do you talk about brushing your teeth?

if you can refute this, then i definitely know you're addicted, lol.
>>
>>26221104
>falling for daily brushing meme
Enjoy fucking up your enamel. Toothpicks + gum is GOAT
>>
>>26220944
This is going to sound lame, but when I first started drinking, I couldn't drink straight spirits. I really liked the taste of whiskey in mixed drinks, but couldn't drink it straight.

So what I did was buy a middling bottle of whiskey, and have a couple over ice most nights until I started to enjoy it. By the end I was appreciating the taste more and not noticing the burn so much. Halfway through second bottle I bought is when I noticed how much I enjoyed it.
>>
>>26221186
I would totally post in a thread about dental hygiene.
I post in replies about all kinds of shit during the day. The topics I talk about here depend on the threads posted.
>>
>>26221158
>Energy drinks taste like garbage and are terrible for your health.
But so's coffee, according to you. Energy drinks are better at their job, but for the same garbage taste and health risks. Why not drink energy drinks? Or better yet, why not drink strong tea or somesuch?
>>
>>26221214
i can't believe i'm having this conversation with someone.
if you consume something and you get a chemical reward from your body and you seek this reward out day after day, every other day, you are what is scientifically known as addicted to something.

brushing your teeth and any comparison that isn't you consuming something is thrown out, because that's apples to oranges.
>>
>>26220760
If you get shit at bars or mix it right it tastes good

Sometimes people have a quench for beer
>>
>>26221259
>you get a chemical reward from your body and you seek this reward out day after day, every other day,
Are you addicted to eating?
Are you addicted to shitposting?
>>
>>26221259
Guess I'm addicted to every fucking thing I eat and drink then.
>>
File: membe.jpg (62KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
membe.jpg
62KB, 500x334px
>>26221292
yes, im addicted to eating actually. if i don't i get withdrawals and headaches.
what meaning do you guys think addiction has? it's not some spoopy term that means your life is over like you see on TV.
shitposting isn't consuming something, talking about ingestion.

>>26221303
yes, technically you are.
>>
Well this is probably a shock, but ppl have diffrent tastes. You dont like the taste of alcohol. Me either. But I gotta say after 2-3 beers I do enjoy drinking it.
>>
>>26221332
alcohol isn't a "taste". beer doesn't have an alcoholic tang to it. Wines don't, either, the bitterness is very different from genuine straight alcohol. The only spirits that really capture the taste are Vodka and things related to Whisky -- Bourbon, Scotch, etc.

Other things can be harsh-tasting, but it's more the impurities of the malt liquor shit that goes into them than the ethanol itself.

Anyone who says they don't like "alcohol" is a child. It's like saying you don't like "vegetables". It's just a class way too wide with way too diverse a palate to say you don't like any of it in good faith.
>>
File: 5476876.jpg (151KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
5476876.jpg
151KB, 768x432px
>>26221386
>anyone who doesn't like what I like is a child
>>
>>26220760
>>26220932
>underage meme
It's a meme because everyone can remember feeling exactly as you did when they were underage. I know I used to wonder the exact same thing. I also remember having everything figured out back then, too, just like you do now.

If it really was all about the alcohol, there wouldn't be so many different drinks out there. Of course getting tipsy or whatever is part of the experience along with the flavor. Just like satisfying hunger is part of the experience of eating a good steak.

>>26221400
>anyone who doesn't like what I like is an addict
Strawmanning and shitposting is fun, let's all do it.
>>
>>26220760
Here's a question for you OP, why do people eat really spicy food? Why do they pretend they enjoy the feeling of their mouths on fire?
>>
File: 1450221655122.jpg (5KB, 279x165px) Image search: [Google]
1450221655122.jpg
5KB, 279x165px
>>26221474
Holy shit you just so much about me.
That's amazing!
>>
>>26221322
If I'm addicted to everything then there's nothing wrong with me being addicted to beer. As long as I'm not specially addicted to it.
>>
>>26221503
I also remember how little my elders know about the way things really work.
>>
File: 1451745449893.png (544KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451745449893.png
544KB, 1280x720px
>>26221503
>Being so buttdevastated you can't even type straight
>>
>>26221121
>falling for the caffeinated jew
>>
Beer, cider, rum, them gay drinks that are fruity all taste nice.
You just have to drink untill you like it, better yet drink till you dont give a shit what it tastes like.
>>
>Be from the UK
>Started drinking at 14, like most kids.
>Come to the US
>The family I'm staying with outright tell me that if I touch alcohol, I have to find a hotel to stay in.
>Still managed to sneak a glass full of whisky.
>Couldn't even get anything off it, it was so small.

How the FUCK do 18-21 year old Americans get through their day?
>>
>>26220865
So instead of telling people you are drinking piss to get drunk, you would prefer to tell them you simply enjoy the flavour of piss?
>>
>>26220760
because they want to make friends
but who the fuck needs friends?
>>
File: GrapefruitSculpin_Primary1.png (193KB, 340x462px) Image search: [Google]
GrapefruitSculpin_Primary1.png
193KB, 340x462px
>>26220760
Oh the alcohol tastes gross meme again.
>try craft beer faggot
>try pic related
Seriously it's like fucking soda for adults, and it makes you feel good too.

It's delicious
>>
>>26220760
You do get a taste for it.

I enjoy many things I didn't like at first. Taste buds mature.
>>
>>26220760

what are you, OP, 14 years old? Yeah, back then I thought alcohol tasted like shit too. I also thought coffee tasted like shit. Now I love both. I love different kinds of beer, wine, gin, and rum, can't stand vodka. I'm 32 btw
>>
I hate the taste of alcohol and I hate drinking socially. If you can't have fun without drugs and alcohol, then you deserve to die.
>>
>>26222021
alchohol legitimately tastes good.
>>
>>26221993
When I was a kid I hated anything spicy or bitter, and liked ultra sugary stuff

Now I can't believe the kind of shit I used to eat.

OP confirmed for still eating chicken tenders cut into pieces
>>
File: 1451074203213.jpg (3KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
1451074203213.jpg
3KB, 125x121px
>implying cuba libre with kraken rum isn't the best
>>
>>26220760
Nobody would drink alcohol if other drugs were legal. The only reason people do is to get fucked up.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
I stole a bottle of this once when I was 18 and drank it all over the course of a couple days. It tasted really good. I haven't tasted other alcohol, but I imagine it can't be bad.
>>
>>26222030
Alcohol tastes terrible. Have you ever tried 95% ethanol?
>>
>>26220957
The criteria for alcohol abuse and dependency are kind of low.
I've been diagnosed alcoholic dependency by a psychologicst without ever using it more than a dozen or so times.
I do have a psychological and physical dependency on opioids, though.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK44358/
>Appendix B: DSM-IV-TR Diagnostic Criteria for Alcohol Abuse and Dependence
>>
>>26220760
I was just thinking about this while making some hot cocoa.

Alcohol is horrible
>bitter
>burns throat, mouth, and stomach
>smell almost chokes
>expensive as fuck
>everyone hates you for not drinking
>makes you feel buzzed and queasy
>vomiting

LITERALLY a poison
>>
I purposely get low alcohol beer so I can drink more of it more frequently.
I even get alcohol free beer if I can find it.

Beer is God's nectar. I can't accept that anyone doesn't like it.
>>
File: 1454401215621.jpg (17KB, 276x324px) Image search: [Google]
1454401215621.jpg
17KB, 276x324px
>>26220865
>get us lit
>>lit

When will white people stop trying so hard to sound hood?

>tmw you're getting a latte and you hear the white barista talking about how "trilla" her party was
>>
Because they want to feel mature.
It's basically the same people who think cigarettes make you look cool.
>>
>>26220760
I love moscato. It's great tasting wine. The rest is indeed shit.
>>
>>26220942
Beer tastes like literal cat piss and it smells awful.
>>26220944
Good goy
>>
>>26220760
>what is acquired taste
>>
>>26220966
>Why would they make so many kinds of alcohol if people didn't enjoy the taste?

>Why do they make so many kinds of guns if people don't like murder and war?

Shut the fuck up
>>
>>26220760
>what is wine with a good meal.

Sorry for you OP.
>>
>>26221716
>bongistan degenerate has to go to US cus Sharia law of UK forbids alcohol
Lmao
>>
>>26222644
People do like murder and war. That's why Call of Duty is so popular.
>>
>>26222637
Why the fuck are you still here?
You're the only tripfag worse than mystery
>>
>>26222060
>>26221993
>>26221949
>>26221922
>>26221474
>>26221386
>>26220995
>>26220926
>>26220899
>>26220879
>>26220860
>>26220812
>>26220775
It's really pathetic when you realize almost all of these posts are made by manchildren who have never lived on their own and probably don't even have a full time job, if any job at all.
I wonder how many of them at "18 year old seniors".
>>
File: 1441692717684.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1441692717684.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>26220760
Beer does taste good, some beer does anyways.

"Beer is an acquired taste" isn't just a meme.

Heineken is fucking awful though, never ever drink that stuff, especially if its your first time.
>>
>>26221716
I'm 25 and my parents still hate that they drink, but they let me get my cannabis recommendation at 16.
They hate that too, though. And also the opioids I'm prescribed.
>>
>>26222701
>I'M ON THAT GOOD KUSH AND ALCOHOL
>>
>>26221716
Because people in America drink from the age of 12-14. It's not that hard for most kids to find someone who will buy/give them alcohol.
>>
>>26222712
I drink a couple times a year or so. I've never really liked any gaba agonist drugs.
>>
>>26222557
>everyone hates you for not drinking

HahAHAHA where do you live I want to live there
>>
>>26220887
agreed, whiskey's angel piss
>>
>>26222712
>I got some down bitches I can call.
>>
>>26222730
Not him but look at this thread.
Alcohol babies literally identify with drinking. They see it as an extension of themselves. Attacking alcohol is the same as attacking them in their minds, so they rationalize it that they're more mature and have more refined tastes.
You can see this on /v/ especially where they'll start posting "classy" reaction images from Mad Men, Citizen Kane, etc.
16-21 is one of the most popular demographics on the site, so it's not surprising they get offended so easily.
>>
>>26220775
Why 18?
Alcohol is legal for 16 year olds
>>
File: 1451802009807.png (167KB, 293x398px) Image search: [Google]
1451802009807.png
167KB, 293x398px
>>26222730
Cucknadia
>muh pabst
>muh molson Canadians
>muh 2-4
>muh kegs
>muh kraken
>muh absinthe

What the fuck is it with you people?
If you like alcohol, congrats. Go drink in your house and stop shitting up the streets with your impaired driving, rape, and general degeneracy
>>
>>26222776
>Alcohol babies literally identify with drinking. They see it as an extension of themselves
That happens with any person who is psychological addicted to any drug. You see it in the forms of arguing that heroin is better than meth addiction and vice verse and the same thing with alocholics and cannabis users.
>>
>>26222799
Oh yeah, and don't forget the psychedlic users saying they're better than everyone
>>
>>26222799
Yeah you really do. I see a lot of meth users who call other people "pussies" for not using meth. Same with coke too actually. Stoners are really bad, but I still think alcoholics are the worst simply because it's the most socially acceptable, and therefore most vocal.
>>
Try a brand that isn't shit.
>>
>>26222840
Try a bullet to the head
>>
>>26221008
Same here, only time I tryed was at the age of 15 (yes it was pretty late) after 1,5l of beer (actual German beer) and 0,4l of Vodka I started to throw up.
I tryed alcohol, it tastes like shit and doesn't make you fit in better.
>>
>>26222725
I was just spouting Future Lyrics
>>26222762
Ayyy
>ywn have classic Weezy back
Feels bad
>>
I've only drank shitty beer and low quality cheap wine. Tasted horrible and I have zero interest in alcohol because of it
>>
Tbh senpai, I'm drinking some Sam Adams right now and it tastes great.
>>
File: 1449243777461.jpg (28KB, 436x425px) Image search: [Google]
1449243777461.jpg
28KB, 436x425px
>>26221013
>a light buzz is just a bonus, and getting trashed isn't a prerequisite to partying, it just enhances whatever partying you're already doing

>>26220932
>Shit I mean I drink socially

>>26220990
>I just get drunk when drinking socially

>>26220928
>after my month of going out and drinking with friends, i'm done, i forget alcohol even exists.

>>26221843
>they want to make friends

All these fucking normalfags.
>>
>>26222878
Trust
I've been in ballrooms with billionaires drinking bottles worth more than my student debt
All of it tastes disgusting as fuck.
>>
im sorry you guys cant appretiate fine alcohol. Just dont say it in public. People who openly state they hate alcohol are repulsive. Straight edge fags just reek of autism
>>
I genuinely like the taste of a good quality beer, cheap beer tastes alright when cold, it's serviceable.

All hard liquor tastes equally like paint thinner outside of whiskey/bourbon/scotch which I enjoy.

Red wine is great, white gives me heartburn but tastes decent.

Everyone hates the taste of all alcohol at first but once you go out drinking a lot and sample the flavors of the booze world you eventually start liking stuff.

The only people who say they think all alcohol is disgusting are either underage or basement virgins who never went out drinking so they have no experience.
>>
File: 1454105052739.jpg (40KB, 574x574px) Image search: [Google]
1454105052739.jpg
40KB, 574x574px
>>26220966
>belgian beer
My fucking nigga, remember the first time I ever bought a gulden draak, one of the most refreshing drinks I ever had. Shame its rare to find an off license which sells it.
>>
I like booze, always have.
I was raised with it- my mom's tit probably dispensed Irish liqueur.
It's great that you don't though, vices are pretty worthless.
Stay gold, anon.
>>
People still believe addiction exists beyond physical dependency? You're aware the "cure" for addiction is a God that doesn't exist, right? There are some things you enjoy doing more than life.
>>
File: 1453492983010.png (39KB, 633x973px) Image search: [Google]
1453492983010.png
39KB, 633x973px
>>26220760
Depends entirely on the alcohol in question, anon. Some taste better than others, that's pretty obvious but there's the old saying of "pick your poison", which just means what's your drink of choice because its choosing your liver killing fate.
Went through many types of alcohol myself to see what I liked, didn't find many I majorly liked and some I just hated until I found the one I could go back to, something I just genuinely enjoyed a lot but most others disliked. Guinness. Turns out I like stout.

You've probably just had shit alcohol and gone for the 'popular'/well known stuff expecting it to be good because its everywhere, like bud or fosters. They're pretty cheap for a reason.
Try something different, experiment and you'll probably find a drink worthwhile in the sea of booze. If you don't want strong taste, just get a spirit mixed with lemonade/coke or go for one of those really fruity ciders, they're pretty refreshing.
>>
>>26220760
To each his own. Most liquor taste terrible to me, but there's a few brands that have an alright taste. Wouldn't drink it like a soda but if I'm looking to get buzzed then I'd drink it no problem. Every beer I've tried tastes bitter and disgusting to me and yet lots of people love it. So who the fuck knows.
>>
Any drink that tastes good with alcohol would taste better without alcohol, adding alcohol just makes it taste like hand sanitizer
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.