[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 20 year old guy >in relationship with a 22 year old

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Chisaki.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Chisaki.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>be 20 year old guy
>in relationship with a 22 year old
>the man of my dreams
>been planning to come out to my family for a while
>family gathering yesterday
>long, extended conversation about how much everyone in my family hates gay marriage being legal now
>Grandpa: "Whenever that shit was legalized, that's the only time in my life I've ever wanted to leave America. I never thought I'd say that, but I did. She's just not the same country I grew up in." (He was born in 1934)
>Dad: "I know. I always hoped I'd be dead and gone by the time it became legal. Guess I wasn't so lucky."

God dammit
You guys aren't making coming out any easier
>>
File: Bubble.png (162KB, 477x491px) Image search: [Google]
Bubble.png
162KB, 477x491px
>>26219809

>He isn't an adult
>He's not self reliant
>He thinks he has to reveal things about himself to his family

When are you going to grow up and become a man?
>>
>>26219809
Back to your containment board you mentally ill subhuman.
>>
>>26219809
>being a fag
GTFO to >>>lgbt
>>
>>26219809
Do you live at home with them or on your own?
>>
>>26219809
what's the point of being in a relationship with an older guy if he can't give you a comfy neet life away from your parents? i don't get it
>>
>>26219881
I live at home. I'm planning to move out with him around Christmas whenever his roommate leaves.
>>
>>26219809
you self-centered nigger. Nobody cares. Stop thinking so much about yourself. its disgusting.
>>
>>26219903
Wait until you move out before you say anything about being gay/bi I live at home and have to listen to the same shit.
>>
>>26219809
Why is "coming out" a thing? Do you really feel so special that you have to announce to everyone that you like dicks in your ass? Fucking idiot.
>>
>Family are talking politics
>OP makes it about himself

nice going OP.
>>
>>26219920
This board is all about whining about our problems and wallowing in self pity. This thread fits in fine faggot
>>
>>26219950
underrated post. 000rrriginaalal
>>
/lgbt/

FYI

You don't NEED to come out its just like getting something off your chest. It kinda gnaws at you for years
>>
File: Baka.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Baka.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
Thanks for the advice, everyone... I'll take them... to my heart...

... I won't tell them... until I move out...
>>
>>26220078

Also, since you've probably had sex I'm going to have to ask you to kill yourself, normalfag
>>
>>26220078
Good luck anon.
xoxo
>>
I know how you feel. It helps if you arent a flamboyant fairy fuck.

Plus I live in the south
>>
>>26220103
This.

Please fuck off.
>>
>>26219809
Have you tried praying away the gay
>>
Just slap on a dress, stutter and use ellipses in real life, and suck your dad and grandpas cocks.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.