[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
>be 20 year old guy
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Chisaki.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Chisaki.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>be 20 year old guy
>in relationship with a 22 year old
>the man of my dreams
>been planning to come out to my family for a while
>family gathering yesterday
>long, extended conversation about how much everyone in my family hates gay marriage being legal now
>Grandpa: "Whenever that shit was legalized, that's the only time in my life I've ever wanted to leave America. I never thought I'd say that, but I did. She's just not the same country I grew up in." (He was born in 1934)
>Dad: "I know. I always hoped I'd be dead and gone by the time it became legal. Guess I wasn't so lucky."

God dammit
You guys aren't making coming out any easier
>>
File: Bubble.png (162 KB, 477x491) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bubble.png
162 KB, 477x491
>>26219809

>He isn't an adult
>He's not self reliant
>He thinks he has to reveal things about himself to his family

When are you going to grow up and become a man?
>>
>>26219809
Back to your containment board you mentally ill subhuman.
>>
>>26219809
>being a fag
GTFO to >>>lgbt
>>
>>26219809
Do you live at home with them or on your own?
>>
>>26219809
what's the point of being in a relationship with an older guy if he can't give you a comfy neet life away from your parents? i don't get it
>>
>>26219881
I live at home. I'm planning to move out with him around Christmas whenever his roommate leaves.
>>
>>26219809
you self-centered nigger. Nobody cares. Stop thinking so much about yourself. its disgusting.
>>
>>26219903
Wait until you move out before you say anything about being gay/bi I live at home and have to listen to the same shit.
>>
>>26219809
Why is "coming out" a thing? Do you really feel so special that you have to announce to everyone that you like dicks in your ass? Fucking idiot.
>>
>Family are talking politics
>OP makes it about himself

nice going OP.
>>
>>26219920
This board is all about whining about our problems and wallowing in self pity. This thread fits in fine faggot
>>
>>26219950
underrated post. 000rrriginaalal
>>
/lgbt/

FYI

You don't NEED to come out its just like getting something off your chest. It kinda gnaws at you for years
>>
File: Baka.jpg (101 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Baka.jpg
101 KB, 1280x720
Thanks for the advice, everyone... I'll take them... to my heart...

... I won't tell them... until I move out...
>>
>>26220078

Also, since you've probably had sex I'm going to have to ask you to kill yourself, normalfag
>>
>>26220078
Good luck anon.
xoxo
>>
I know how you feel. It helps if you arent a flamboyant fairy fuck.

Plus I live in the south
>>
>>26220103
This.

Please fuck off.
>>
>>26219809
Have you tried praying away the gay
>>
Just slap on a dress, stutter and use ellipses in real life, and suck your dad and grandpas cocks.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Thread DB ID: 495546

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.