[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>20 years old >Still can't drive >Kept telling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: business-man-driving-car1.jpg (96KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
business-man-driving-car1.jpg
96KB, 720x480px
>20 years old
>Still can't drive
>Kept telling myself I'll do it later
>Have been saying this for almost 3 years now
>16 year old kids are learning how to drive and I still have never been behind the wheel of a car
>People laugh in my face when they find out
>Mom just got diagnosed with breast cancer so I'll have to learn soon
>Told her last week I would learn for her but I still haven't gotten into a car seat yet

Who else is like me?
>>
21 and failed the drivers test 5 times.

just fucking fuck my shit up
>>
>>26218020
only normalfags need to learn how to drive
>>
same. 21 years old. been watching my friend trying to pick up how he drives. dad's been also telling me about it. just need practice but i'm too fucking afraid. thinking that i can kill someone or myself if i fuck up.
>>
>tfw 20 and no learner's license
>supposed to get one at 14 or 15
>all my old friends have cars, apartments, gfs and jobs even though they are younger than me
JUST
>>
>>26218020
>26
>dont drive
>it literally doesn't matter
You're only autistic because you're already autistic. Driving has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>26218020
driving is easy as shit tbqh famalam
>>
>>26218170
damn. i'm scared of this. all my friends have had sex and gfs/bfs. jobs, drive, car. except their own place. it'll be cool to chill at their place whenever but i'll feel even worse. it's a matter of time.
>>
>spent my teenage years terrified of driving(among many other things)
>probably a big part of why I ended up an anxious kv loner
>finally got my drivers license at 21(almost 22) a few weeks ago
>only practice was driving around an empty parking lot a few minutes
>aced the test
Driving is literally one of the easiest thing I've ever done. It already seems completely natural after only a few weeks.
Just get someone to take you to an empty parking lot and cruise around for practice, its that simple.
>>
>>26218422
did they make you parallel Park too? I can not for the life of me get that part down pact
>>
>>26218104
What do you find so hard about it?
>>
>>26218584
Yes. I'm pretty sure you don't have to pass the parallel parking to pass the test. What seems to fuck alot of people up is not remembering the meaning of road signs and lines.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.