[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would your parents care if they found out you smoked marijuana?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Snapchat-6970522141028597341.jpg (697KB, 1440x2392px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-6970522141028597341.jpg
697KB, 1440x2392px
Would your parents care if they found out you smoked marijuana?

I'm 28 and just told my mom. My dad knew for 5 or 6 years but kept my secret. She was shocked but she didn't get mad. I was surprised
>>
>>26216696
Tfw both my parents smoke and I dont

Fuck this bullshit
>>
That is a pretty nice looking marijuana.
>>
>>26216696
They both found out after I attempted suicide a few months back. They were cool about it.
>>
My mom freaked out, said I support terrorism, said I was destroying her life because the police had every right to possess her house on the basis of suspecting marijuana was in it.

My dad would give me money, give me rides to get it, let me smoke in the house. Never batted an eye.
>>
My parents wouldn't care unless I was using it too much and it was making me act different. If you smoke it enough where it's part of your lifestyle, you're a drug addict.
>>
My stepdad thinks all potheads are worthless losers, so it wouldn't go well.
But my mom used to be a stoner, when she was younger and before they go married, so she'd only be kind of upset. I'm also 90% sure she already knows.
But they wouldn't be that upset. I think they both recognize that it's just a harmless thing to enjoy. My mom's doctor has actually asked if she's considered medical marijuana for her brain tumor, and related effects, which she would consider if not for her job.
>>
my dad offered me a piece of marijuana last night, being a non-degenerate I declined/
>>
I stopped smoking weed 7 months ago but I buy weed for my parents once every couple months. Mostly they use it to sleep and don't really get high. Honestly now that I'm 22 and want to get my shit together weed really isn't appealing. Le weed man is gonna hook the whole country up with chronic soon enough though.
>>
>>26217204

lol i started smoking at 23, and even that i think was too early

should have waited until 25 desu
>>
>>26217229
dude what, I started when I was 16. I'm gonna assume you're American.
>>
>>26217115
Coffee users are drug addicts? I suppose they are, that means there is nothing necessarily wrong with being a drug addict.
>>
File: Snapchat-942890947223988109.jpg (1MB, 1440x2392px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-942890947223988109.jpg
1MB, 1440x2392px
Got this for 70. Half oz

Same as in the pic

>tfw legal state
>>
>>26217263

Just being pedantic but you don't "use" coffee, you drink it

You use caffeine
>>
who else here hates the act of smoking itself?

i'm in highschool (senior) and i usually just buy edibles.

part of me hates what i have become though, i never expected myself to use weed like this, especially after seeing how destructive it can be

i usually just get high by myself
>>
>>26217298
That's a quarter ounce not half
>>
>>26217357
Yes you are being a pedant, please stop.
>>
>tfw ran out of weed

Okay, now I wait until my tolerance drops and then buy more. I think I will wait a month.
>>
>>26217379
Oh ok. I guess my scale is off 7 grams
>>
I'm 19. My dad gave a fuck for a while but now he doesn't care. They've both known for a while. I didn't try hard to hide it, I've always been edgy and don't give a fuck what they think.
>>
>>26217298
Looks quite small senpai

>>26217372
Depends, some strains are delicious and others taste disgusting.

I have nothing right now, maybe a little bit of resin in my pipe but if I smoke it I know it won't be enough and I'll just want more. Wish it was legal here.
>>
I had my mom try it out a couple times. She's a pill junkie so I wanted to try offering an alternative. She's indifferent to it unfortunately. As for me she doesn't give fuck as long as I don't stink up the place.
>>
I'm 20 and I've smoked marijuana literally four times.
My mom doesn't like me doing it because the law is so strict and my dad said he'd kick me out if he found out I did it. Funny coming from a guy that has five vape pens and three box rigs, and buys that juice crap from China every month.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.