[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never get to participate in chris-chan'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: chrischan.png (375KB, 637x374px) Image search: [Google]
chrischan.png
375KB, 637x374px
>tfw you will never get to participate in chris-chan's lesbian sleepover party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd-46iroU1E
>>
File: 2222.png (184KB, 312x382px) Image search: [Google]
2222.png
184KB, 312x382px
>>26215241
He is happy and I'm not.
>>
>>26215241
I'm a dude with long hair who lives near him. I could shave my beard and pretend I'm a tranny and gain entrance and document it for /r9k/ to see

But I'm also not fucking retarded
>>
>>26215387

DO IT

JUST SAY YOU'RE PRE EVERYTHING
>>
>>26215241
i thought the date passed and no one went?
i'm still going to buy a sonichu amiibo though
>>
>>26215241
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH MY EYEES
>>
File: Chris-chan loss.jpg (120KB, 474x599px) Image search: [Google]
Chris-chan loss.jpg
120KB, 474x599px
I wonder what would happen if a female troll decided to infiltrate Chris' house and report on it. Would she get raped, do you think?
>>
>>26215387
I would advise you to never associate your self with them. He might it up assaulting you or stalking.
>>
Holy shit, this dudes still alive? I'm legitimately surprised
>>
>>26215241
Why not? Just go and say you identify as a gay woman.
>>
Where do I sign up senpai?

ORIGINAL FUCKING COMMENT
>>
>>26215387
plz do it, make a youtube video with him
>>
>>26215387
I will literally pay you $500 to do this, half up front and half on delivery.
100% serious, reply with a throwaway if interested.
>>
>>26215673

Bumping, someone pls take this offer, we need to see what it's like.

>>26215443

>i thought the date passed and no one went?

It's a chris-chan slumber party, not opening night for kizumonogatari, I'm pretty sure he'll be happy to still have people over if people offer to come to him.
>>
>>26215241

I miss when Chris Chan was the goofy, naive retard with the clown shirts and the clay medallion who drew shitty comics, stood in public places with a sign saying he wanted a girlfriend, showed everyone on the internet his white trash hoarders-hellhole of a house and rambled about "the damn homos, mah love quest and the gross nasty ducks!"

I can't believe he became a tranny. I wonder if someone got in his head and convinced him he was a tranny because he said in the past he didn't like other men. It wouldn't surprise me if those SJW faggots at the CWCki did some shit like that.
>>
>>26215839

Comso's a tranny now too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIR82pAdL1E

It's an infectious disease and it's spreading.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.