[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you white boy faggots mad that you can't afford yeezys?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

Are you white boy faggots mad that you can't afford yeezys?
>>
>>26215172
no, the opposite actually
>>
>>26215172
nice fakes
>>
Those probably cost hundreds of dollars right?

I just think it's funny that people spend hundreds on individual pieces of clothing. I buy my clothes and shoes at discount and overstock stores and I look just fine, I have no problems getting girls or being complimented on how I look. Your clothes literally do not matter as long as they're normal and not dirty, ripped up, or autistic.
>>
Why would anyone choose to wear that?
>>
>>26215172
why would I want shoes that look like a pair of 10 euro sneakers from a discount store?
>>
File: 1453965006525.jpg (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1453965006525.jpg
7KB, 224x225px
you posted this on /fa/ too

like 3 minutes ago
>>
thread theme song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJae2OpoHeE
>>
File: 4synnzfc7h3gxiddqcuy7zghs9.jpg (11KB, 300x242px) Image search: [Google]
4synnzfc7h3gxiddqcuy7zghs9.jpg
11KB, 300x242px
how much do they usually cost
>>
Very happy that I dont live in a culture where shoes are such a large status symbol
As a white person I am expected to wear something non autistic, which I can handle.
I am glad I don't have to deal with shelling out huge amounts of money for the newest "kicks" and defending my choices
>implying black people pay for shoes
>>
>>26215172
I always have a good chuckle at niggers wearing expensive sneakers but they still live in the shitty ass ghetto.
>>
>>26215237
>dosen't know about pic related
>thinks he knows how to dress
>>
>>26215172
Sneakerheads are easily the dumbest collectors around. They pay hundreds (1000s in the case of yeezys) for what amounts to $50 (max) made in Asia shoes.
>>
Much rather be poor and white than rich and black.
>>
OPs pic are fakes. Obvious ones at that, you'd be laughed at for wearing those around actual fashion forward people.
>>
>>26215928
>you'd be laughed at for wearing those around actual fashion forward people.

kek, w/ all due irony.
>>
They are some ugly fucking shoes.
>>
>>26215172
>$100s-1000s of dollars on shoes that were made for 80 cents (parts and labor included) that look like they were shit out of some avante-garde/postmodern fashion show

>mfw most niggers pair that with a fucking sweatsuit

Sneaker culture is degenerate, and even though I recognize this post as bait, I'm glad I could put it out there. It's something that I needed to vent about.
>>
>>26215172
You're a nigger, please get killed in a school shooting plz?
>>
they look like newspapers
>>
Lol fakes
>>
>>26215172
Hmm, if you can afford those how come you can't afford to be a father?
>>
>>26215237
>think he knows how to dress
>is on an autistic chinese cartoon board dedicated to lonely virgins

TOPPEST OF KEKS M8
>>
>>26216365
this lmao

>>
>>26215896
>not realizing money>>all
step it up senpai
>>
>>26215896
and that's the exact reason all white "men" are cuckbois

fucking degenerate trash
>>
I had a pair of skate shoes but some niggers stole them, thankfully I got them back but now they feel tainted.
>>
wat are those they look like they were cheaply made in china or something
>>
>>26217281
cheaply made Chinese rip offs of an expensive shoe
>>
>>26215172
no because I'm white so I don't give a fuck about god damn shoes
>jesus fucking christ god damn niggers
>>
>>26215172
Nice size 8s, nigger. You must be one of 'em with a tiny dick that compensates with overpriced footwear.
>>
>>26215312
This.
>struggle to pay rent
>underemployed
>food stamps
>$400 "kicks"
>>
>>26215172
I know this is bait but those shoes literally look like shit
>>
>>26215172
What the fuck are yeezys?
>>
>>26217522
>cheaply made Chinese rip offs of an expensive shoe
So just like the original?
>>
>>26215172

Fug thats ugly. Ill take Doc Martens over those any day mah nig nog.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.