[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your son inherited your shitty asperger's genes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1452830858304.jpg (29KB, 432x407px) Image search: [Google]
1452830858304.jpg
29KB, 432x407px
>tfw your son inherited your shitty asperger's genes

FUCK HOW DO I PREVENT THIS KID FROM BECOMING ME?

I DON'T WANT HIM TO SUFFER LIKE I DID
>>
File: avey and kria.jpg (93KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
avey and kria.jpg
93KB, 1920x1080px
>burgerass
>cumming in a vag
pick un
>>
Someone on r9k had a kid? Nice try OP.
>>
>>26214177
>son

Get out normie
>>
>>26214177
Read good literature to him. Emphasize that we only get one life. Remove television from his life and get him to make friends with a little girl before school happens. Help him understand the reality of the external and talk to him with subtle language
>>
make him play sports. even the guys i knew who were so far gone they could never understand a single joke in their life, eventually had a bunch of friends, dated hot girls through college, and as far as i know they will have families of their own and are happy. this only applies to the guys who still got discipline from sports. no pussy liberal teachers, no aspie parents, but good coaches. the only total autist i knew in high school who didn't do sports (because i was in IB, no retards allowed) killed himself a year after graduating. other semi autists just became lonely engineers.
>>
>>26214177
Get him help as soon as you can
Surely something can be done to help him learn to socialize, and the earlier the better
>>
>>26214177
Teach him social skills and how not to be a failure.
Good to see a successful aspie
>>
>>26214177
The most important thing is structure in his life. And you always hear people saying when they see children with special talent.
Like oh, I bet his parents pushed him to do this for so many hours everyday. But I think that autistic children in general are not very motivated.
They could really benefit from growing up with a persistent parent who makes them do things even if they don't like it.
A good example of this is the success story of the autistic former athlete and Korean national record holder Bae Hyeong-jin.
>>
>>26214177
why did you think you had the right to reproduce you defective assburgeroid. kill him and yourself.
>>
>>26214257
I know for a fact that some dads suffer more than robots

fuck off teenager
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 640x422px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 640x422px
>>26214651
Posted that from your mothers basement?
>>
>>26214651
>>26214724
but srysly why did you do this m80?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.