[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>made the mistake of making a female friend at work >she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (74KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 633x758px
>made the mistake of making a female friend at work
>she sends me a pic of Chad's cock on snapchat with "look what I get tonight *emoji with heart eyes*

I'm going to cut all contact and ignore her when she talks to me from now on
>>
>>26213426
This has to be b8
I fell for it
>>
File: 1454037363669.jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1454037363669.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
>>26213426
fuck friendship. it gets you nothing but betrayal.
>>
>>26213426
Just report her to HR and tell them she sent you a sexually explicit message. 99% she will get fired, and if not she sure won't talk to you ever again.
>>
>>26213426
report sexual harassment
>>
Write her back "good luck with the operation!"
>>
>>26213426
I had a female coworker show me a video of her getting fucked from behind.

I just avoid her, she asked if I was busy new year's eve and I said "yeah" then just spent the night getting high, playing video games and jacking off. Women ain't nothin but trouble.
>>
>>26213426

We're reaching levels of cuckoldry that shouldn't even be possible.
>>
>>26213518
>>26213566
Nah I'm not going to act like a bitch. I will get her back somehow, preferably involving feces.
>>
>>26213610
This comment is incredible
>>
>girl is super nice to me
>we go out for a couple dates
>she loses interest
>she gets her hours cut drastically
>barely see her anymore
>lost interest in her too
Ayy
>>
>>26213661
Sick story bro
>>
>>26213586
RETARD you should of fucked her, SHE SHOWED YOU THAT VIDEO CUZ SHE THINKS YOU CAN VIEW HER SEXUALLY....
>>
>>26213743
>fucking a woman who you have literally watched get plowed
Something is fucking wrong with you.
>>
>>26213743

you're a fucking dumbass, did it ever occur to you that anon didn't want to have anything to do with a double whore
>>
File: feelingbad.jpg (133KB, 780x818px) Image search: [Google]
feelingbad.jpg
133KB, 780x818px
>>26213426

I know that feel, OP.

>Made the mistake of making a female friend at work
>She makes plans with me to come over to my place and I think I'm finally going to get a gf
>tfw she rang the doorbell, I got the door, and she was standing there with her bf next to her and their two year old son in her arms
>tfw they asked me to babysit their son while they enjoy a night out to themselves
>>
>>26213743
nah she probably doesnt see him sexually at all, which is why she felt comfortable showing him
>>
>>26213426
theres no way this is real, no one does that
>>
>>26213628
Send her a picture of a chicks tits or vag. Doesn't even have to be real.
>>
>>26213743
Girls that want to fuck you don't talk about guys they are fucking. You are objectively wrong.
>>
>>26213801
Why didn't you tell her no?
>>
File: 1452992436884.jpg (95KB, 800x408px) Image search: [Google]
1452992436884.jpg
95KB, 800x408px
>>26213628
>I'm not going to act like a bitch

>I will get her back somehow, preferably involving feces
>preferably involving feces

wew lad
>>
>>26213899

I would if it happened again now, but I was too beta at the time (was only 20 and still in college working part time at a restaurant).
>>
>have female friend since highschool
>talk to her once in a while
>somehow conversations always end up with her talking about how she prefers niggers and wants to get dominated by a huge muscular man

Someone make it stop
>>
>>26213518
op, this!
>>
>>26213518
Nah mang. She will just lie and shed some crocodile tears and OP will be the one that gets fired for "harassing" her.

>>26213585
Do this.
>>
>>26213821

Pretty much this.
If real, OP would have saved pic
>>
>>26213426
pic or this is bait
>>
>>26213946
Stop fucking lying man. Seriously.
>>
>>26213946
I dunno if you're baiting or not but I knew a girl that would do the exact same thing, joking about the size of nigger dicks and saying how she wanted to fuck x hiphop/r&b artist, I got tired of it and literally told her to fuck off and she obsessed over me for like 3 months, trying to goad me into verbally abusing and assaulting her, girls like that are seriously fucked in the head.
>>
>>26214011
This is the world we live in.

Fuck this original comment bullshit.
>>
>>26214079
That would have made it 100x funnier

>girl sends op a pic of some other dude's dick
>"op has taken a screenshot" pops up on her snapchat
>>
>>26213801
fuck the kid
>>
>>26213426

I feel you breh, my male friend told me how he wanted to cum all over a Stacey's tits and pay her for sex. It made me uncomfortable since it was shocking and sexually crude but I wasn't jealous. you're overreacting faggot, she's a vulgar cunt but you're not dating her. women have sex drives like men too
>>
>>26215225

I would post about how I want certain mens begis too but it makes me tired since its degrading and frankly gross to post that way
I WILL however talk about how HOT something is.
>>
>>26213881
No, you are factually incorrect and do not understand how females oporate.
Almost every girl I have been with has sent me pictures and/or videos of them doing sexual acts. To the point that I now request it as an almost preview
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.