[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide/Revenge Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Words Pepe.jpg (95KB, 735x660px) Image search: [Google]
Words Pepe.jpg
95KB, 735x660px
I'm utterly destroyed. My long-distance gf left me and it didn't even register until just now. The only thing I can think to do is an hero or find a way to get revenge.

Can my fellow robots give me ideas for how to execute either plan?
>>
My e-bf cheated on me. Moving on is the best thing you can do. Just listen to sad music and let time heal your wounds.
>>
File: Line Pepe.jpg (10KB, 405x371px) Image search: [Google]
Line Pepe.jpg
10KB, 405x371px
>>26212499
I guess I should explain how this all happened? I don't give a shit.

>Be me
>Go to college with high school sweetheart
>Have to leave college because crippling depression and processing disorder
>Go live with my parents in their new home in Florida, the penis of America
>Get worse because I don't have any sort of social circle here
>Gf and I text/talk everyday, but that just makes us miss each other more
>She suggests we take a break from texting everyday, only talk on the phone once a week
>I agree
>Three weeks later (Tonight)
>Haven't heard from her at all
>Try to reach out
>Get shut down
>Make thread
>>
>>26212550
Thanks, anon. What sad music do you recommend?
>>
this is what I did and it worked out great

let the anger eat you up inside and hollow you out until you are nothing except skin and eyes. let this manifest itself as depression and let her ruin your ability to have a healthy relationship.

trust me it works great, i have been unable to attract the opposite sex since
>>
>>26212667
Noooo, anon I'm so sorry
You're still a normie
>>
>>26212688
>unbreak my heart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bHXETolPg
>here without you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDbKmneTl1g
>I don't believe you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26EP0ght2kI
>>
>>26213837
Seconding this, the sense of relief once you realize you never have to deal with women again is worth it.
>>
>>26212667
How did you expect this relationship was gonna work out? If you really cared for her you should've stayed
>>
Strange, I just broke up with my long distance boyfriend recently.

Is your name Eric?
>>
>>26212499
Kek blesses your revenge with dubs. Praise kek to be rewarded. Continue your path and find his sigil
>>
File: 1448850367686.jpg (177KB, 1024x730px) Image search: [Google]
1448850367686.jpg
177KB, 1024x730px
>>26214351
My name is eric but I'm not op
>>
File: 1454472429320.jpg (10KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1454472429320.jpg
10KB, 240x240px
>>26212499
Having a gf. I feel no sympathy. You are a normie. Leave
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.