[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it accepted that most of someone's daytime hours

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: fSSh7df.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80KB, 500x421px
Why is it accepted that most of someone's daytime hours are taken by work? Isn't this the bull that outcucks all other forms of cuckoldry?
>>
>>26212391
Just do a job that you love and you'll never work a day in your life :)

learn to love flipping burgers senpai
>>
Because the alternative is dying alone in poorly constructed mud huts
>>
Think of the primordial level of life. Without the modern world, you would spend ALL of your daytime hours working hunting for food and seeking shelter.
>>
>>26212424
Nah man, the alternative is to actively try and replace as many human jobs with robots and computers as possible and then distribute the wealth.
>>
>>26212654
>replace as many human jobs with robots and computers as possible
this will happen

>then distribute the wealth
this will not
>>
>>26212654
If not for working all day we would not be where we are, is the point.

Robots currently cannot take over all jobs and they won't be able to until we have some kind of AI to make decisions. Until then people are never going to accept "It's fine that I work all day while Nigel Neetson shitposts at home, we both deserve the same amount of money"
>>
>>26212391
Before the internet, people who couldn't work properly would starve to death and die, rooting out the genetic failures that would become the modern era's robots
>>
File: 1271 - dappikm.jpg (26KB, 489x499px) Image search: [Google]
1271 - dappikm.jpg
26KB, 489x499px
>tfw i can be a neet for the rest of my life due to inheritance
>>
>>26212391

Work is the human condition. Thousands of years ago you'd be struggling as much as possible with as much daylight as you could get to try to get food and shelter, let alone KEEP those once you got it. Now you got 8 hours to flip burgers. Get over it.
>>
Working is the only time of the day I meet real humans.
It reminds me that I too am one.
It alsmost feels normal, BUT I am just pretending I do not belong to their world.
>>
>>26212715

So, which jobs still need people, and which jobs can a computer handle?

All manufacturing short of artsy kinds (carvings, drawings, etc) can go to robots. Designers, including engineers, are still needed.
Transport still requires human transporters, though loading/unloading/distribution can all be automatized.
The service industry can be replaced, except for the chefs. It wouldn't be hard to replace chefs, either, after some dedicated research.
Surgeons are the only element of healthcare that wouldn't vastly improve when changed over to a trained console.
Teaching requires a human element, especially with the youngest children.
Lawyers are still required, since the people will never accept AI juries and judges.
Soldiers are required, but only for major missions. Most soldiers could easily be replaced with machines, or at least internet-driven equipment.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.