[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My brother said I have no empathy. How do you work on that? How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: image20160202-9853-n855b8.jpg (38KB, 350x346px) Image search: [Google]
image20160202-9853-n855b8.jpg
38KB, 350x346px
My brother said I have no empathy. How do you work on that? How can I stop thinking about myself?
>>
Practice. Start showing compassion. Doing good deeds. Practice long/hard enough and it will become second nature to you. Crawl before you walk, walk before you run. Small acts of kindness will form the ripple that changes a tide.
>>
>>26212172
Thank you familamidingdong
>>
>>26212172
Eh, I'm not gonna practice something that comes naturally to others.
>>
File: image%3A7558.png (23KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A7558.png
23KB, 500x500px
>>26212091
Nah having no empathy is great anon, it turns the whole world into your sex toy
>>
>>26212091
Tell him to fuck off, empathy comes in many forms and not just in the form of a normiebook post.
>>
>>26212172
this is how you make a psychopath
>>
>>26212091
Your brother has no empathy for autism.
>>
File: 1449719716336.png (239KB, 489x499px) Image search: [Google]
1449719716336.png
239KB, 489x499px
>>26212091
why would you want more empathy?

what you really want is to learn how to fake empathy, so you can exploit people's trust and get ahead in life
>>
>>26212091
>>26212379

Ironic, this post tells you having no empathy is great while posting a picture from a game that does one of the best jobs of teaching you empathy.

Build connections with others (real or virtual) than experience their suffering second hand. You should begin to emulate the feelings you believe they would feel if you form proper bonds with others.

First you must give yourself some incentive to make connections with others. To learn about them, a skill they have, or experience an event with them.

Once you are invested in someone's well being you will become empathetic when you watch them encounter hardship.
>>
>>26213108

then experience their suffering second hand. damn im drunk
>>
>>26212091
A tranny told me I lacked empathy once.

Made me angry for like ten minutes then I realized all trannies, MtFs especially, are fucking unstable idiots who think the world should cater to their needs.

Anyone who tells another person they lack empathy just wants them to feel sorry for them and fuck that shit, empathy makes people docile.
>>
>>26213108
I don't really experience empathy tho that's why I relate so much to flowey
I know what I'm supposed to do and I act accordingly, have been doing it all my life but I don't care about anyone but myself
People really get pissed of with me when I'm not acting so I come here to be sincere, being able to be sincere for time to time is a huge relief
>>
>>26213261
I though I felt empathy once for a girl, I though I loved her, he chose Chad over me and I felt hurt, I liked her hugs tho she was really pretty too
Then she had to move to her home country and you know what? I felt nothing, I missed being hired because it felt nice but I didn't miss her, I couldn't feel bad for her either and we were really close too
>>
File: 1452538949043.jpg (63KB, 610x540px) Image search: [Google]
1452538949043.jpg
63KB, 610x540px
I didn't say that.

You're like... intro-projecting.

Get it together, kid.
>>
>>26213494
Are you talking to me? Lol I don't care what you posted I was just telling you why I pick flowey as my avatar
>>
File: 1450816141940.png (10KB, 297x452px) Image search: [Google]
1450816141940.png
10KB, 297x452px
page 9 save rave

human levels of empathy are a byproduct of traditionally productive intelligence taken to the extreme but psychopaths are the future of evolution as a species

prove me wrong

>inby edgy
>muh euphoria

you pathetic moralfags need to pass so superior humans such as myself can inherent the earth
>>
>>26214326
How do you know you Re a psychopath friend, seems to me like psychopaths would really care about the future of the human race.
Got any stories?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.