[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a year goes by and nothing has changed is it my fault?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1447815862909.png (46KB, 376x401px) Image search: [Google]
1447815862909.png
46KB, 376x401px
>a year goes by and nothing has changed

is it my fault?
>>
>feel the exact opposite of this
>think I can intuitively guess the entirety of people's lives
>suddenly overwhelmed by the fully-fleshed existence of everyone around me
>they will fuck and cry, fight miserably, strive, create new people, catch diseases, and die
>all of their stories epic in sheer volume of information
>none to ever fully be revealed to anyone but themselves alone
>want to vomit
>>
>>26211887
>>26212014
feel both of these things on different days
feel the fullness of human experience
feel the emptiness of all being
feels good man
>>
File: 1426990724316.png (78KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1426990724316.png
78KB, 412x351px
>>26212014
>see redshirt in a TV show/film
>feel bad about how that person's entire life has led up to them dying for nothing in that scene
>>
In short, yes it's your responsibility to change things. There is no cavalry coming for any of us.
>>
There's no Misaki to save us, not in this world
>>
>>26211887
>try to make a difference in my lifestyle
>try to join a new club: it's full of obese neckbeards and tumblrettes that make me cringe
>make plans to meet up with a girl: i get stood up

i wanna die
>>
>>26214175
Today i seriously needed to not be reminded about my final feel.
Its really bad.
>>
>>26212014
Same thing happens to me regularly. even not with people but with the infinite complexity of the cosmos, physics, even geometry
It makes me burst out crying and laughing at the same time and it's not controllable
I've noticed that I have these episodes more frequently in crowds, such as in the subway
>>
>>26212572
What is a redshirt?
>>
>>26215337
I think it's some tv tropes thing
You know how in star trek the red shirt guys are basically indispensable? Yeah.
I don't know, just look it up. It's something like that.
>>
>>26215460
Ight thanks anonymous
>>
>>26211887
>>a year
haha. get back to us when yr nuts drop.
>>
>>26211887
I suspect this image was made by a teenager or a woman.
>>
>>26215912
>nuts drop
I never understood this phrase.
>>
>>26216415
Testicles drop when you reach puberty
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.