[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it weird to hang out on skype

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

and have friends that you dont know irl that you talk to everyday
>>
>>26211553

I have 1 online friend I talk to every other day. it's my only social interaction.
>>
Yes, go outside and stop being a robot
>>
>>26211553
Indeed I do. Naravil you better be browsing this shit.
>>
I have met a lot of cool people on it, I am even planning on meeting people I met on skype IRL. It is telling of the scope of friendship and the times.
>>
You're all cucks
>>
File: 1436930913984.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1436930913984.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>26211553
>>26211562
>>26211623
This is why you have poor social skills.

And then you blame others.
>>
>>26211670
>>26211562
>>26211623

if you had a close friend that just went offline one day what would you do? would you leave them alone and just hope they came back or would you dox them and call them?
>>
>>26211553
Yes because skype is full of security holes and anyone can spy on your conversations.
>>
>>26211732

>Would you dox them?

I only have one close friend and I have his phone number. I would just call him after a week. If he didn't respond, I would accept my new position of loneliness
>>
>>26211732
Leave them alone and hope they come back
Don't become clingy, but it really depends on the situation.
>>
>>26211553
yes.
I have a hard enough time talking to people irl. I can't imagine the amount of charisma it must take to connect to total strangers on the internet.
>>
File: 1346431824858.jpg (27KB, 600x490px) Image search: [Google]
1346431824858.jpg
27KB, 600x490px
How do you make and maintain online friendships? I've been completely alone for ~3 years now. The only non-family communication I have is through 4chan and Omegle.
>>
>>26212104
just playing on MC servers, through people in HS but if you do, make up a fake name and dont show your face just in case you want to leave.
>>
>>26211732
i've only ever had two really, really close online friends and with both of them i knew the names of their parents and their home address, i'd have been able to find out if something happened. the second one actually told me he was going to commit suicide once, then went offline, and i told his father and sent the police to his door
>>
Definitely not. I'v been friend with this guy for 4 years now and we talk every other day. Internet friends can be fun, they usualy don't feel uncomfortable talking about weird shit.
>>
>>26212460
what would you do if he quit coming on for no reason? just curious
>>
I had to quit talking to my last real online friend last year. I still think about him every day.

I shared just the right amount of "too much" and "not enough" to feel I had irredeemably doomed the friendship.
>>
>have only a couple friends in hs
>start talking to one on skype after school
>eventually meet his online friends
>some never show their faces or their whole names
>i dont ever give a shit and sometimes share videos of me and pictures
>flip flop between feeling like an idiot for it and not caring
>they eventually know my parents names
>sometimes talk about my parents being crazy
>old hs friend is on the other side of the country now
>we hardly ever talk even though im online
>now no irl friends
>still talk to the other online friends usually everyday
>go offline for a couple months and come back and they thought i died and told me not to do that and that they care and get bummed out when im gone and consider me a true friend
>been talking to them more but want to leave
>cant tell if im delusional because i dont want them to call my house even though they dont have my address or anything, you can easily find that stuff online
am i a total idiot, i bounce between loving talking to them and wanting to not come on ever again and would anything happen if i went offline totally you think?
>>
Dunno if it's weird, but i do it everyday since i joined an r9k skype group last year
>>
i only have internet friends, and ive known them for years

if they all disappeared one day i truly would be alone
>>
I like having Skype friends from 4chan, some are really great people
>>
>>26212847
I don't know, I have been dealing with the same thing.I have been in a skype group for awhile and talked too much about myself and flaunting my autism really hard.They say we are close friends, but I really don't feel it. I want to just cut it but also I don't since I would be utterly alone and probably try to off myself without them.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.