[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

roasties

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 3AsXLTv.jpg (39KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
3AsXLTv.jpg
39KB, 540x960px
>my friend sets me up with a qt because he likes her friend
>been flirting with the qt for the past week
>she asks to hangout along with my friend and hers
>agree
>hanging out at my friends place
>she is making all kinds of sexually innuendos, basicly telling me how she likes to fuck
>thepromisedland.gif
>starts laying on me and flirting with me pretty heavily
>my friend and the other girl leave the room
>me and her are only ones in room
>push her down on the couch and start making out
>she pushes me off her and then proceeds to go to the other room where my friend and the other roastie are
>she stopped being friendly and suddenly didn't want anything to do with me
>stopped talking at this point because I had no idea what the fuck just happened
>they then left
>mfw made out with a roastie
>mfw I have no idea what happened today
>mfw I realize why do I try
>>
>>26211284
Also I haven't had any type of relationship in years so please help make sense of this.
>>
>>26211284
I know that feel.

Roasties are basically not human. Their entire directive is the Find Chad protocol. You managed to get that far with her because her programming malfunctioned. However, her system rebooted just in time for her to realise that your password is invalid.
>>
>>26211357
so did she just join your friend and fuck him too?
>>
>>26211486
No my friend wasn't trying to make any moves today. My friend and the other roastie were just chilling in the other room and qt walked in there for whatever reason
>>
>>26211473
That..... that is a good analogy m8. But she was like head over heels for it up until we started making out.
>>
>>26211284
>>push her down on the couch and start making out
Maybe that wasn't smooth
Even if girls are obvious whores you can't be too forward like that. Or maybe you just suck at making out.
>>
>>26211284
Maybe she didn't want it just yet. She probably wanted you to work up to it a bit more rather than just shoving her ass down and kissing her.
>>
>>26212101
Most girls think it's hot af to be all confident and shit I thought. It's worked before
>>
>>26212183
Girls like confidence yeah but it depends on the girl of they like forcefulness like that
>>
>>26212183
If you get a chance at some point you should ask her if you were being too forceful.

This way you aren't looking like a fool immediately apologizing for something you might not need to. But at least it opens up the conversation about what happened

It might help
>>
File: Lord_Kek.png (61KB, 776x776px) Image search: [Google]
Lord_Kek.png
61KB, 776x776px
>>26213120
Yeah she texted me not too long ago and apparently she's just upset about some other guy she likes, and said she just didn't feel up for anything at the time. So basicly I just got cucked once again.
>>
>>26213292
Wtf, women man. Don't let her Chuck you. Tell her that you thought she was up for it because of the shit she was talking about.

Basically this is like calling her out on it without being blatant about it to just see what "reason" she gives
>>
File: Man Truth.jpg (883KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Man Truth.jpg
883KB, 2000x1000px
You had no chance. She wanted to tease and flirt with you and get all first base so she could get the drama of it with her ex.

You were her excuse, her attention grabber.

If you thought for one second a women was loyal, logical, or loving, you were an idiot and deserved what you got.
>>
>>26213453
*cuck
You fag
>>
>>26213509
No I knew she was a fucking moron from the moment I met her. I was just trying to get it in m8. But I was out scum bagged
>>
>>26211284
maybe you kiss like a retard/have awful breath
>>
File: cheater 2.jpg (161KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
cheater 2.jpg
161KB, 1080x1920px
>>26213568
Because you aren't really a scumbag man.

You expect to beat a true scumbag at his own game? Women can tell you aren't a scumbag dude.

Sorry to say it but women are always going to shit on anyone that feels any kind of love or care for them.
>>
File: 1453879712763.png (317KB, 730x1789px) Image search: [Google]
1453879712763.png
317KB, 730x1789px
>>26213625
Nope, dude we all knew this dude in school that farted, stunk like shit, had bad breath, treated every women he was with like shit. Would grop random girls and laugh it off.

Dude got so much pussy it was disgusting and every time he got it and dumped it he would make fun of the girls and makem cry and shit by saying their pussy was stank and shit.

They still went back to fuck the guy.

Women are stupid and fucking vile. Get with the program.

pic related.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.