[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i die in my sleep peacefully without my brain and survival

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (25KB, 246x236px)
image.jpg
25KB, 246x236px
How do i die in my sleep peacefully without my brain and survival instincts trying to suspect I'm trying to kill myself?
>>
>benzos
>alcohol
>opiates

Pick two and take way too much.
>>
>>26211177
Sleep with a plastic bag on your head
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 316x202px
>>26211211
But my brain will easily suspect i'm trying to kill myself and will just give me a bad tummy ache, migraine, vomitting and a painful ride to ER
>>
>>26211273
No it won't. Benzo overdose, with a lot of alcohol, will cause unconsciousness, then death. Good luck getting enough, though.
>>
>>26211303
E T I Z O L A M
>>
>>26211303

He could just search for etizolam, diclazepam, clonazolam, flubromazepam and buy a shit load of them.

They're all legal benzos btw.
>>
>>26211420
etizolam is what i use just to get through my day, so cheap, so good
>>
>>26211460

Until the withdrawals hit.. stop while you still can.
>>
>>26211532
I'm pretty scared of withdrawals, but I drink a lot too. I used to only take Etizolam for one or two days and then have a day off, but now I find myself taking it every day, whether it be for my hangover or my anxiety.
It's supposedly not as addicting as actual benzos because its a thienodiazepine but idk how true that is.
>>
>>26211601

I was like you and combining drinking and etizolam. I don't remember a year of my life and the withdrawals were very very bad. I haven't really recovered from them.
>>
>>26211656
To be honest, I don't know how to stop. (I know this thread wasn't about me and I feel bad for derailing it) I've got pretty bad liver damage and kidney damage, etc and the only way I've been able to cope with the thought of it and also the alcoholism itself is through diclazepam, and more recently etizolam.
If I take a day without alcohol or etiz I get very very down and can't really do anything except be tearful and moody and extremely anxious.
I know I've had a tolerance to alcohol for years but now I'm starting to develop one for etiz too, it's a bit frightening for a 19 year old.
>>
>>26211177
Don't do it. There is so much to live for
Look you even got trips and dubs
>>
File: 1453927840447.png (24KB, 324x377px) Image search: [Google]
1453927840447.png
24KB, 324x377px
>>26211877
You.. Youza bitch, son.
>>
>>26211825
>19
>liver and kidney damage
>alcohol tolerance

you're not even old enough to drink you moron. probably have brain damage by this point, too.
>>
>>26212022
>americans

Fuck off burger
>>
>>26212022
I live in the UK, I'm almost 20, and it's very easy to get alcohol while underage here.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.