[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw virgin fembot gf >several mental illnesses giving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: butt.jpg (42KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
butt.jpg
42KB, 300x450px
>tfw virgin fembot gf

>several mental illnesses giving themselves a run for their money
>paranoid, volatile, extremely low self esteem
>no empathy or emotional intelligence to speak of

Popping that cherry wasn't worth getting your mind almost destroyed

Consider that when trying to hook up with fembots, especially if they are actual virgins there are sound reasons for that. Pump and dump and getting as far away as you can is the best course of events when meeting fembots
>>
>>26209693
>pump and dump
I will not, degenerate.
>>
You know what you're doing is literally criminal behavior, right? You obv don't care, but just so you know. You don't know shit about mental illness so the fact you're even going there. Please get the fuck out of my life, and I mean really. Take your bullshit, and don't even try to talk to me. Who the actual fuck do you think you are? Mental illness, give me a fucking break, you have no fucking idea. Unbelievable I allowed your abusive shit into my life. Fuck off.
>>
>>26209853
What the hell is going... are you talking to OP?
>>
>>26209693
>tfw virgin unicorn gf

>several mental illnesses giving themselves a run for their money
>paranoid, volatile, extremely low self esteem
>no empathy or emotional intelligence to speak of

Popping that cherry wasn't worth getting your mind almost destroyed

Consider that when trying to hook up with unicorns, especially if they are actual virgins there are sound reasons for that. Pump and dump and getting as far away as you can is the best course of events when meeting unicorns
>>
>>26209853

>it's all YOUR fault!

Average fembot
>>
>>26209853
And this is what schizophrenia looks like :^)
>>
>>26209980

Being completely obvlivious of your own behavior and blaming everyone else is a symptom of many mental disorders

see /r9k/
>>
>meet fembot
>go on a date with her
>we both panic as we leave the pub and discover there was a huge street party (maybe 1000+ people) and we had no idea it was happening
>people are in costumes
>grab fembot and try to lead her away from the crowd because I know a safe back alley nearby
>lose grip on her when a crowd of normies walks by
>turn around
>she coldcocks a girl dressed up as Link and runs past me
>she texts me the next day and says she's sorry about it
>ask her why it happened
>"she said she was dressed as Zelda

We've been together 4 years now.
>>
>>26209853

I'm sure you aren't the girl I was talking about but thanks for the rage :^)
>>
>>26209693
>Popping that cherry wasn't worth getting your mind almost destroyed
I am a 26 KV. My mind is bound to be destroyed anyway if I stay like this. Every single day is worse than the previous one.
>>
>>26209853

Show us your schizo pussy
>>
>>26211261

Sounds more like borderline pussy IMO
>>
>>26209980
No.

>>26211291
Yes.

Or normal pussy during female rage
>>
File: 1406321702143.png (119KB, 684x576px) Image search: [Google]
1406321702143.png
119KB, 684x576px
>>26209853
>tfw this could be about me instead of OP

s-sorry I hurt you I regret it all the time
>>
>>26209853
It's ok just tell your next victim you're a virgin again
>>
>>26210334
This looks like a shitty tumblr story. Did everyone stand up and clap as well?
>>
File: harold-shipman.jpg (7KB, 257x159px) Image search: [Google]
harold-shipman.jpg
7KB, 257x159px
>>26209853

Well if you are aware of your mentall illness and actively trying to get better then a partner should be understanding and helpful(to a certain point)

If you just use your partner as punching bag for your rapidly cycling emotions while not admitting that you have a problem fuck you
>>
>>26211465

Why would normies clap because a normie was hit? A few people called the cops and the girl that got BTFO took a cab home.
>>
>>26209693
>girl says she has extremely low self esteem
>equates it a man having low self esteem
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.