[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about getting old?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: kQYwXDU.jpg (47KB, 541x769px) Image search: [Google]
kQYwXDU.jpg
47KB, 541x769px
How do you feel about getting old?
>>
File: smv_curve1.jpg (69KB, 1040x510px) Image search: [Google]
smv_curve1.jpg
69KB, 1040x510px
pretty bad because the wall is real
>>
>>26208351

The problem is that hot younger women (girls) are inaccessible to older guys more now. I mean sure. 25 can date 22, 27 can date 24, and 30 can date 27. But the age difference is seen as "creepy" now. So peak peaks can't date peaks females unless they're rich actors.
>>
>>26208351
>women peak at 23
>not 19
>>
>>26208351
that chart is a bit off theres no way being 40 is double being 20 for men or women being double 15 as 23
>>
>>26208351

How come women just suddenly get SMV at 15 with such a huge vertical spike while men climb up from zero in a linear fashion? Does this graph cut off the SMV of females before 15? What would a complete graph look like?
>>
File: inevitable.jpg (102KB, 427x415px) Image search: [Google]
inevitable.jpg
102KB, 427x415px
>>26208199
its shit, time is shit, your life is shit, human existence is shit and everyone lied to you when you were a kid
>>
>>26208403

Physically it would probably fall lower but if you take into account how annoying teenage girls are it makes sense as is
>>
>>26208351
does this chart assume that men at 36 have a secured job and power, or is it just any 36 year old?
>>
>>26208351
A year ago I started working out and eating right and quit alcohol. I've got abs and good vascularity and Ive never gotten so much attention from women of all ages, especially, younger women. I'm 36.

OTOH I'm a friendless loser who has given up on life, so the attention doens't go anywhere. The wall isn't real though, those women can find safety betas pretty quickly.
>>
>>26208199
not many feelings

just scared I might get so old one day and will have trouble doing things. I have no family and probably will have no friends to help me out.

So yeah. scary I don't mind the loneliness though
>>
>>26208199
Bad that after a certain point, I'll never be loved.

Even worse that I can never be immortal and just watch events unfold like a never-ending movie.
>>
>tfw 33 years old
>tfw NEET and live with my mom
>tfw school seems like yesterday and literally everyone I ever knew is now happily married and/or filthy rich
>>
>>26208615
it's painful, isn't it? I'm in my mid 30s and all hte peopel I used to call friends ahve careers and mortgages and kids to take care of. I'm just planning my meals and jerking off whenever I feel compelled to talk to a girl.
>>
File: Untitled.png (15KB, 533x81px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
15KB, 533x81px
The sheer frequency at which posts from the front page of Reddit are stolen and reposted here without credit is extremely offensive.

https://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/43vfa7/my_son_at_age_7_school_assignment/
>>
>>26208652
You can't give credit because the moment you mention reddit the retards start sperging
>>
>>26208652
Images are images on 4chan. Who gives a shit where they come from?
>>
>>26208652

>4chan
>"Credit"

we don't do upvotes here m8
>>
>>26208652

>i demand acknowledgment

Fuck off you special snowflake pissant.
>>
>>26208481
At 36 men are assumed to be able to support a family. That is any 36 year old. If you can't make money at 36 and still live at home or on welfare you are a subhuman nigger.
>>
28-year-old here.

Some things are less fun. The weight of the daily grind has started to wear on me. I'm now older than most of my childhood heroes, and have accomplished nothing.

When I was younger, my days were spent dreaming about the future, holding onto hope that something incredible may happen.

I've set my course now, though. Nothing incredible can happen. I won't be a professional athlete. I won't be a rock star. I won't be an actor. I won't be president. I won't be an astronaut. I won't be a teacher. I won't be an author.

It sucks. But, I'm still healthy. Nothing hurts yet. I still have energy. I still laugh. Life is still worth living.

So, yeah. Getting older sucks a little bit. But, we hold on. We start to enjoy different things, and enjoy them differently. Sex is still fun, but masturbating to Sailor Moon isn't. Video games are still fun, but I can't play Halo for six straight hours anymore.

You adjust. Things aren't so bad. Some days, they get better.
>>
>>26208615
Jesus christ, old robots like you just make me sad. How do you manage to fuck your life up so bad that you still live with your mom at 33? Are you completely unemployable, or do you actually choose to have no life?
>>
>>26208652
Not to mention those retards are willing to set up false flags so they can post shit on that awful site.

>"my girlfriend" did this
>"my son" did that
>look guys i have a family look how successful i am
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.