[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Absence from the World

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1449613960162.jpg (40KB, 640x480px)
1449613960162.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
Does anyone else just feel like fuck it all? Everyday I wake up wondering whether I'll be super excited or super low, sometimes with a mix of homicide on the lows and just pissed at everyone on the highs. I feel like I'm the only real person and everyone else is just a fake meant to test me. Why are these fakes so horrible? Why do they all stare at me and call me creepy and scary? I used to be an athlete, but now everything is falling apart. I feel like that dark side of me is coming out. All I think about is raping and murdering, and then slicing people up into little pieces and spreading them around the city. I just started a new medication too. Robots, what's the point of any of this. There's no joy in this world, and what little there is is brief and fleeting. So what gives?
>>
>>26208178
Hang in there fellow robot

They make fun of you because they literally have nothing on you, but your appearance

And, guess what? appearance doesn't matter

Just ride this out, you seem cool
>>
>>26208178
go out and say hi and smile to passerbys

pussy
>>
>>26208178

What specific medication are you taking?
It could be altering shit

Might wanna go see your doctor
>>
>>26208689
Lamictal, previously on Prozac
>>
>>26208894
Do you happen to drink, or do any "recreation"
>>
>>26208178

Go to the hospital. Tell them you are feeling this way. They will monitor you and adjust your medication. You haven't committed a crime so you can't get into any trouble for this.

Prozac withdrawal can cause aggression. Go back on the prozac and taper off slowly. Upon taking more prozac you will immediately stop having violent urges (like within 1-2 days)
>>
>>26208178
Yeah, just go to the hospital,
They technically can't do anything to you, so you should be good, good luck
>>
>>26208178
By that I mean they can't arrest you
>>
File: 1445004285803.png (227KB, 555x546px) Image search: [Google]
1445004285803.png
227KB, 555x546px
>>26208576
>And, guess what? appearance doesn't matter
>looks dont matter XDDDDDDDD its all about personality XDDDDD
>dont worry, anyone who cares about looks or penis size or money or anything superficial isnt even worth it anyways XDDDDDDD
>"that was my in the past anyways, i matured and now i dont care about those things"
>>
>>26209906
>if you're poor, you just need to buy more money!

hawhawhaw
>>
>>26208178
i know how you feel, except for the whole sexual murder stuff
can i ask you guys something?
is it weird to have skype friends that you dont even know their full names? ive been talking to one guy about everyday for 2.5 years now, i met him through someone irl. iwant to leave the internet, skype included but i dont know if doing that is considered rude especially since they are nice and do care about me. weve even talked and asked if one day we would want to meet irl. my main concern is that if i leave for like a year theyll call my house. am i being irrational? ive left for 2 months before, and another time 3 weeks, nothing happened but they did post a video on their channel and the description said my first name and asked me to come back. ive never given anyone my address or number but they do know my parents name and you can find addresses.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.