[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nobody ever writes me. None of my friends. None. I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1453741074839.png (70KB, 420x467px) Image search: [Google]
1453741074839.png
70KB, 420x467px
Nobody ever writes me. None of my friends. None. I don't know what to think of it because when I write to them and start a conversation then we can talk for a long while no problem, they don't send me to go fuck myself, they talk like normal. But they never send me a message by themselves, even if it goes for weeks. Nothing. I did it once where I just stopped writing and nobody gave a shit, nobody missed me or wrote me if I'm alright since I didn't talk for a while. Why? It makes me so depressed, I don't even want to talk with anyone anymore, I don't know why I shouldn't just end it since nobody would miss me, they probably wouldn't even find out.
>>
I know that feel
I just got over it and play vidya all day and work all day now.
>>
>>26207547
i try and occupy my day by watching videos and playing vidya atleast in vidya i can interact with people for a bit, i do have one person i talk with all day so im happy for that but when he isnt online its hell, i need some sort of human interaction or i get depressed and lose the drive to do anything
>>
This is why I haven't deleted my FB yet. If I leave it up, I can pretend someday someone will want to talk to me.
>>
Protip: If they don't at all, ever, make the effort to write, call or hang out, they're not your friends.
>>
>>26207547
This is a feel I know very well.

it's like that in real life too
>>
>having friends
get out normalfag
>>
>>26207547
That's because you have shit anime taste
>>
yea rne Iike u bruh we the sarne
you and rne friendo fuego
>>
>>26207547
>FRIENDS

GET OUT NORMIE

REEEEEEEE
>>
Back when I was using Google+ it never hit me in the beginning that mutually following someone is pretty much necessary to have a friendship with them seeing as all there is on Google+ is posts and comments. There's "hangouts" which is like a chatroom but for Google+ if you don't comment on someone's post you two never interact.

The only reason I never hit people up myself was cause I never really saw a point, to be honest. Myself and everyone I knew was there to masturbate to furry stuff and animals and to furry RP. If someone left a like blog post on their G+ page then you read it and maybe respond to it (and probably +1 it as pretty much everything else they post) but spontaneous conversation pretty much never happened with me in my experience unless it's with like someone who really loves you, or your significant other, but even then it's just your day and current feels and what's on your mind then you part ways. I don't get small talk desu. Don't feel too bad, imo.

If I noticed that I hadn't spoken with one of my friends in a while I'd hit them up and ask them what's up, but for normals who aren't really personal with their everything I'd think they just don't have a deep enough bond with anyone to really care about what they're up to.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
What if we became friends?
>>
>>26208477
shut the fuck up dumbass
>>
i never write / talk to my friends because even though i like them, i don't feel like i'm worth their time
>>
>>26207547
I stopped talking to my friends about 10 months ago, disappeared without any explanation. Most of them I've known since I was 10.

After 10 months, no phonecalls or messages. Most live within a 5 mile radius of my home, yet none have visited. They have contact info on me, my parents and my brother, yet none have called.

I'm not mad at them, I know I'm not entitled to friendship, especially if I don't contact them. I am however feeling very strange. It's a personal crisis. I don't know what friendship is anymore, why it exists, why we spend so much time with eachother, when we can just forget it all the moment you don't talk for a month.

It keeps me up at night, not because I'm angry or sad, but because I don't know what's real or fake, and what it is that should be treasured in life.
>>
File: 1452797512609.png (2MB, 1623x921px) Image search: [Google]
1452797512609.png
2MB, 1623x921px
>>26207547
I have 2 friends who I speak with on a daily basis. They message me, I message them. The reason we get along so well is because we all 3 pretty much don't care how life turns out, we don't try to have hundreds of friends who we seek approval of. OP, relax. People suck, but there's some good lads out there. Just cruise until you find some.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.