[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth being able to suck your own dick?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: thisguy.jpg (53KB, 468x267px) Image search: [Google]
thisguy.jpg
53KB, 468x267px
Any anons try this? Does it take long if you aren't fat, and does it even feel good?
>>
pros: you're getting your dick sucked
cons: you have a dick in your mouth
>>
I've heard that it feels more like sucking a dick than having your dick sucked.
>>
>>26207359
Does sucking a dick feel that bad though?
>>
Is there any risk to this? Could I hurt myself by stretching that much?
>>
I've managed to barely tongue and suck on the better part of half an inch of the tip of my cock, and I can say with confidence that my cock is WAY too sensitive to deal with this, fuck. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>26207649
Did it at least feel good?
>>
>>26207696

No, it felt like I was raping myself orally.

I guess that'd be hot to some and maybe even me today, but the fact that I was fellating myself really freaked me out.
>>
>>26207731
That sounds pretty weird, you wouldn't feel that way if you used a toy,hand, or something else.
>>
File: 143491911707.gif (310KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
143491911707.gif
310KB, 400x400px
Just get another robot to do it for you
>>
>>26207317
This was bound to come by, so veteran on the matter is here. The first time I barely sucked my dick was when I was about 13. At that time I could barely touch it with my tongue, no great sensations ensued. As time went on, by the time I was 18, and my dick had grown proportionally much larger comparing to the one I had at the age of 13, this feat was much easier. Knowing that I've always been on the skinny side, closer to average, excess belly fat wasn't that big of an obstacle. The thing is, it's a matter of your own spine. In most cases you will not be able to suck your dick if it is too short. And I am talking about anatomy right now, I've studied the anatomy of the human body well enough to know these things as it is required for my job. cont.
>>
File: qw.png (72KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
qw.png
72KB, 235x235px
>>26207317
I read a story recently of a guy who tried to suck his own dick, broke his spine and his family found him dead in that position
>>
>>26207811

Yeah, but the thing is my hand has known my dick since before I could get boners, and my mouth is far more sensitive than my dick. It's like my dick is trying to pull back away from my mouth since it's being overstimulated from the oral focused entirely on the most sensitive part of my dick, and my mouth is just greedily trying to bring my cock to orgasm for who the fuck knows why. It's like raping myself p. much.

Would not recommend but I guess it might be worth seeking to experience self-fellatio at least once in your lifetime just to try it, y'know.... also, I'm sure other anons have different experiences.
>>
>>26207825
More on, If your spine is bendy enough and your dick is long enough, the connection between the mouth and the tip should happen pretty quickly. And I've always been a bit bummed out on the myth about ribs getting in the way, because they actually don't. the space between the pubic bone and the sternum is soft tissue. There is no reason for the ribs to get in the way. Back on track, as I practiced this sometimes when I got really horny urges and went into long masturbation sessions, I could get it about halfway into my mouth. The thing with the human mind is that if you're sexually aroused (especially if you're very sexually aroused) disgusting things seem less disgusting and rather arousing. So in my masturbation sessions I was aroused enough to not feel any mental handicap of oh no i'm facefucking myself what kind of an asshat i am. cont.
>>
>>26207825
>>26207934
Is it possible to hurt yourself doing this?
>>
>>26207825
>>26207934

Do you realize that the character limit for posts on 4chan is 2,000 characters? Are you typing on mobile and're paranoid of accidentally going back a page and losing what you wrote, or something, if that can even happen?
>>
>>26207934
However, the sensation on the penis feels good, definitely, but there are some cons to the whole process. First of which would definitely be the lack of lung space. You can imagine that as you close the space between the sternum and the pubic bone as much as possible, you squeeze all of the organs upwards, allowing less space for your lungs to expand. What this basically means that you will be going down with only a little bit of breath to last through. As the body is aroused and you're jerking your dick with your hand as fast as you can, you can imagine the oxygen consumption is high enough for you to get light headed after a few of these. More on the sensation.. Pursed lips, dripping saliva, the head of your dick rubbed against that feels good. Very good. I think that the reason why this is works so well for me is because of my past relationship. This was my favorite way to cum into my girlfriend's mouth, so i guess it reminisces of that feeling. cont

>>26208000
Yes, afterwards your spine will most definitely hurt. And I believe that this is a very good way to fuck up your back permanently, if done enough times. Afterwards after such stretching of the spine it will feel sore and not want to go back into it's natural position. The best position to get into for sucking your dick is with your legs above your head, neck against the floor. This yields the best results, but it deals quite a lot of damage to the spine.

>>26208015
I don't know, I'm on a pc so that's not a problem, just wanted to keep up the suspense.
>>
>>26208129
Do you still do it considering the back damage?
Did you ever swallow your cum?
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (37KB, 280x120px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
37KB, 280x120px
>>26208129
Last post to pull this to a close. Cumming. As you near cumming, it gets really exciting, but then you suddenly learn why girls often detest the idea of getting cum in their mouth. It's not exactly tasty, it leaves a rather unpleasant feeling in the mouth and on top of which there is the psychological factor. When you cum, that's the culmination and sudden end of your sexual arousal, so in a short period of time senses turn back to normal, and you find yourself with a mouthful of your own cum, laying on the floor, back aching, sweaty all over. This is the reason why I do not do this anymore, as I hold my back dearer than my sexual lusts, and because of the disgusting aftertaste left behind by the act.

>>26208217
The back damage may be a bit exaggerated in my posts. It's rather the psychological factor. I mean if I like sucking dick, I'll do it and I will not give a damn if it makes me something in the eyes of other people, but the thing is, I don't really enjoy the act of sucking a dick. The back goes to normal in a day or two.
Yes, I did. Nothing life changing, but not something I'd like to do. Of course this is my own cum, so in some way it's acceptable, however I can't imagine how horny and out of my normal mindset I should ever be to swallow someone else's cum.
>>
>>26208302
>BDO
dutchcancer detected
>>
File: bj1.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bj1.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>26208330
I was just picking out images that had no connection whatsoever with me. Seems it worked in the sense of misleading you. : )
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.