[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know it's a meme to say eating out women is beta, but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: best_ever.png (469KB, 667x392px) Image search: [Google]
best_ever.png
469KB, 667x392px
I know it's a meme to say eating out women is beta, but what does r9k think about 69ing? Shit feels good, especially when your cock is shoved deep down her throat.

It's mutual give and take, dom and sub; not beta imo
>>
>>26202871

it's overrated as far as feeling pleasure is concerned. but it is still hot and solid foreplay.
>>
The only girl you can go down on and still be a man is a dickgirl.
>>
Letting other people tell you what is and isn't beta is beta.
>>
I absolutely love it. Mutual pleasuring. Nothing like both of you coming at nearly the same time.
>>
>>26202949
>implying I won't do it regardless of what some Bosnian pancake flipping imageboard tells me
>>
>>26202871

there's nothing like blowing your load into her throat while your face is buried in her pussy and ass mang

>mfw
>>
>>26202986
I find that blowing my load into her mouth while she's on her knees is better.
>>
>>26202871
Why would you ever take sex advice from the permavirgins on this board?
>>
>>26202986

This, feels good man. Also with you on top of her facefucking her although the reverse is also good.
>>
It sucks whether it's beta or not. If you're good at what you do, she won't be able to focus and be good at what she's doing. If she is good, you won't be able to focus on what your doing. What you normally end up with its an exchange in halfway decent jobs, when taking turns would have been ten times better.
>>
Her tongue can't stimulate the frenulum effectively in that position so she's just licking and sucking the head.

The head barely feels like anything. It's one of the least erogenous parts of the penis.
>>
>>26202871
It's gross because my nose is pointed at the female's butt hole and nobody wants to deal with that
>>
File: reporter.jpg (81KB, 313x209px) Image search: [Google]
reporter.jpg
81KB, 313x209px
>>26203099

You don't think while you do that stuff, you just let your body take over, it's really nice how hungrily a girl gobbles on your cock when you work her pussy and get her superhorny
>>
>>26203031
Never tried that way. Always been the girl on top of me. It sounds a bit tricky. How doable is it? Worth trying?
>>
I hate that meme.

In reality, what does refusing to eat a girl out do? It doesn't make you look alpha, it MAKES HER NOT WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU AGAIN. Fuck you guys can be idiots sometimes.
>>
>>26203188
Not him but I actually prefer being on top during 69. It's really hot.
>>
File: image.jpg (240KB, 714x764px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
240KB, 714x764px
>>26203142
This tbqfhwy familia
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.