[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>She never responde >Now avoids me like the fucking plague

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1447536949062.jpg (102KB, 500x646px) Image search: [Google]
1447536949062.jpg
102KB, 500x646px
>She never responde
>Now avoids me like the fucking plague
I fuck up, didn't I?
>>
>>26202764
Probably, the bright side is that you don't really have to care anymore
>>
>>26202764
text her "pls respond" it never fails
>>
>>26202996
I sent a question mark after the original question
She didn't respond to that either...
>>
>>26202764
Explode on her with seething rage

It makes me feel better
>>
>>26203102
He was kidding.

And like she didn't get your question?.... She did. She ignored you. No need to keep sending ???????????

Post pics of the convo
>>
>>26202764
Post the conversation.
>>
>>26203129
No pics I'm afraid, cba, It's in swedish anyway.
I basically asked her if she wanted to "do something" (quote) and she saw it but didn't respond. Few days later I sent a question mark, and same procedure again.
>>
>>26203144
Yeah, go no contact. There's no interest there.
>>
File: 1449499424184.jpg (60KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1449499424184.jpg
60KB, 700x500px
>>26203179
I know it's just so fucking annoying, cause I thought we got on together.
She even laughed at my jokes...
Where did it all go so wrong?
>>
>>26203144
And don't send some spiteful "well fine then don't reply"

Just let it go. Completely stop comms. Even if she does reply YOU ignore her for a few days.

S T O P
T
H
E
T A L K
>>
>>26203207
Noted
I sent the thing at christmas, I doubt she's gonna be replying.
>>
>>26203202
You have to tell us what went wrong, lad. We were there to see what spergburger shit you did.

Just post the god damn convo. Crop out the ph #
>>
>>26203221
It's literally nothing else than (and I'll transcribe for you in swedish AND english...)

>Kommer du med ut och gor nat nasta helg?
(Are you coming out to do something this weekend?)
Seen
>?
Seen
>>
>>26203262
Honestly asking women these open ended questions is not a good strategy for most. You need to have something fun/interesting going on then invite her to join you.

For ex
>I'll be out at (event) this weekend in (place). You should come and have some fun.

is better than

>Hey are you doing anything this weekend? Want to get together?

You should already have the logistics worked out
>>
>>26203329
Solid advice, thanks. Think I won't keep trying for now though, seem to get more advances when I don't do anything...
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.