[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you think asian women date black guys?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: ai.jpg (139KB, 1280x845px) Image search: [Google]
ai.jpg
139KB, 1280x845px
do you think asian women date black guys?
>>
File: childish-gambino.png (240KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
childish-gambino.png
240KB, 500x366px
h-hello? i need an answer
>>
Depends how much money you make.
>>
>>26201024
Quality women usually don't racemix
>>
File: japanese waifu.jpg (84KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
japanese waifu.jpg
84KB, 736x736px
>>26201378
this, especially japanese women.
>>
I think this thread will go to the bump limit because of how childishly trivial it is to rile up stupid fucking americlaps and their insane race obsessions. They should elect a psychiatrist as their next president.
>>
>>26201378
Are asian women quality women...?

I'm from asia and I think that only a small fraction of asian women are good looking(and a lot of the good looking ones are very irritating). I also happen think that a small fraction of non asian women are good looking tho... so maybe that's the problem....
>>
>>26201024
I'm black. I live in Korea. All my coworkers are Koreans. There's one chick who hits on me a lot. I thought she was just fucking around at first but its been months now and she still hasn't dropped the act. A bunch of people have pointed it out to me, so it's not like i'm (entirely) delusional. I thought she was like 23-24ish or something, but turns out she's 30 something. I'm not entirely sure what her goal is, but I figure it's less physical attraction and a lot more to do with a visa. For the most part, I'm pretty sure very few are attracted to blacks at all, and even fewer are willing to date. In the 4yrs i've lived here I have seen only 4 Korean women with black men. And all 4 seemed very westernized to begin with.

Flip chicks will date blacks though.
>>
If you live in America, yeah probably

I mean you could probably find a good amount of women outside of America who will fuck you but I hear long term relationships with foreigners is heavily looked down upon
>>
>>26201460
>Only Americans care about race
I guess you're either baiting or you've never been to /int/
>>
>>26201378
So what does it mean when she dates a white guy?
>>
>>26201569
asians dating whites aren't racemixing because whites still like asians

thats literally the way it works
>>
Guys, where's the racism? Where is the little Nazi's in training in this thread? I thought we were suppose to be the internet KKK?
>>
>>26201599
The premise is racist, isn't it?
>>
File: 1453916866949.png (195KB, 465x453px) Image search: [Google]
1453916866949.png
195KB, 465x453px
>>26201584
>asians dating whites aren't racemixing because whites still like asians
>>
>>26201621
Japs are honorary whites, the rest are subhuman.
>>
>>26201584
I take it that you're joking but if somehow not than that's not the way it works 100%. It's like saying it's not gay for another man to fuc guys just because.
>>
>>26201635
I didn't know being white was a secret club. Can I be white too?
>>
>>26201621
>>26201642
absolutely no one is against asian/white couples except asian guys and white women
>>
>>26201654
depends, which non white race are you?
>>
Are you fucking stupid?

People aren't hiveminds

Most don't (the grand majority of people prefer their own race to all others), but some do
>>
yes.

t. new yorker

have fun making white guys angry.
>>
>>26201661
>that mental gymnastics
Anon, you are racemixing. Asians are a different race from whites. They aren't just white people with downs syndrome.
>>
>>26201674
Black of course. As long as I'm not a Jew it's okay, right?
>>
>>26201701
>nigger
>wants to be white

you better start molesting a lot of kids and get some plastic surgeries
>>
>>26201661
>as long as I like and other people are(apparently) aren't against it; it'not racemixing
Why is trailer trash that has never stepped foot in a learning facility allowed on here?
>>
>>26201569
They're usually pathetic self hating losers. A lot of people don't agree because it gives them an ego boost to know that asian girls desperately worship white men, but white+asian is just as crappy as black+white. Almost every racemixer is pathetic, trashy, suffers from mental issues, or something else. I'm not even some racist white guy saying this, nor am i interested in 3DPD. These are just things I've noticed. People are just almost always better off with their own.
>>26201661
>>26201635
People like this are idiots. Most white guys who obsess over asian girls are the kind who couldn't make it with superior white women. They also ignore the fact that they'll just end up making more self hating asian cucks with an identity issue. Yes white women are annoying feminists but just walking away from the west and creating fucked up abominations instead of sticking these whores in cages and putting them back in their place shows what pathetic beta cucks you are. White men need to control white women.
>>
>>26201497
Even if the Asian girl isn't that great looking, guys will still like her just because she's Asian where as this sort of thing doesn't happen between white males and females
>>
tbqh, black/asian couples seem way more legit to me when the two are just normal people, no status whoring or fetish shit.
>>
>>26201740
>They're usually pathetic self hating losers. A lot of people don't agree because it gives them an ego boost to know that asian girls desperately worship white men, but white+asian is just as crappy as black+white. Almost every racemixer is pathetic, trashy, suffers from mental issues, or something else. I'm not even some racist white guy saying this, nor am i interested in 3DPD. These are just things I've noticed. People are just almost always better off with their own.
>Black
>unstable/retarded
>when I think of a normal life black women come to mind but in my current twisted world white women come to mind
Help me.
>>
File: 3079849093_4ed1806302.jpg (102KB, 373x500px) Image search: [Google]
3079849093_4ed1806302.jpg
102KB, 373x500px
>>26201774
Pretty much.

My wife and I just shared similar personalities, education levels, worldviews, income, hobbies, and a sense of humor.

Not some weird fetish shit like WMAW or WWBM
>>
>>26201836
WM/AF and BM/WF are both based on media exposure. You notice those are the main pairings in Movies/Television? You barely see anything else.
>>
>>26201902
notice how both are fantasies of the white gender?
>>
File: i don't get it.png (195KB, 510x346px) Image search: [Google]
i don't get it.png
195KB, 510x346px
>>26201916
>white gender
>>
>>26201968
the WM and WF
>>
>>26201916
That's pretty much the main audience of media. So it's gonna have white fetishes on there. You will never see any other pair popularized like Black+Asian, Mexican+Indian, and definitely not anything with an identified Jew.
>>
I'm Asian and my wife is Asian. But I'm attracted to white/black/Latina/whatever girls too. When I see white dudes talking about their preference for Asian women my respect diminishes. Mostly guys who feel insecure about confident white women.
>>
>>26201584
you retard you can't just change the rules so it doesn't apply to you
>>
>>26202053
I'm a black guy married to a Japanese girl. I think white women tend to be uglier than Asian women. White girls also tend to be much less interesting to talk to than black girls or Asian girls, although Asian girls can be pretty boring if they grew up completely surrounded by mostly white people.
>>
>mfw seeing a white guy get angry at bm/af couple

i'm a manlet mexican, but it's the greatest joy. white guys are the most passive aggressive people. they can't accept anything not conforming to their world view.
>>
>>26201661
and everyone that isn't a weeb who's only attracted to his 2dwaifu
>>
>>26201378
The kind of 4chan users that are strongly against racemixing are usually out of shape, ugly white people who think being white compensates for everything else wrong with them and is somehow "pure" or "masterrace".
>>
>>26202316
I'm not white or particularly out of shape. I've just come to the conclusion that the majority of race mixers tend to be significantly fucked up.
>>
>>26201024
depends what type of asian women were talking about. But most like all other races would like to stick in there race OP.
>>
>>26202123
>I'm a black guy married to a Japanese girl

I'm black, and you're living my dream.
Is your wife fat?
Does she have sisters?
>>
>>26201024
black guy here
i live in a city with a lot of asians

they don't. they'll date whites/arabs/indians/hispanics but not blacks
>>
File: 1454267079189.png (35KB, 493x524px) Image search: [Google]
1454267079189.png
35KB, 493x524px
>black guys message asian girls the most on dating sites
>asian girls respond to black guys the least on dating sites

bullshit desu, I should host a BM/AF dating site sometime.
>>
>>26202316
Ans the people who are pro race mixing are fat, purple haired tumblr sjws who consider themselves xegenderqueer
>>
>>26203286
I dont think ive ever met a black guy who used online dating and ive only met one ever who likes asian girls.
>>
>>26203319
Most people aren't pro or anti racemixing.

Most of them are either neutral or don't care. Only literal autists on either extreme on the political spectrum would care enough to be "pro" or "anti"
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.