[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People unironically support doing shit like this There are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: notjustameme.png (619KB, 992x1160px) Image search: [Google]
notjustameme.png
619KB, 992x1160px
>People unironically support doing shit like this

There are comments in the thread saying "omg ur all so bitter. lighten up xD :^)"
>>
I don't understand the point you're trying to make tbqh fampai

Care to explain?
>>
That's actually very romantic.
>>
that "think about it" comment resonates.

think about what you have before you throw it away like that.

why does this disturb you so much?
>>
>>26200993
>>26201021
>>26201054

Reddit or trolls. pick one.
>>
If this is engraved in both rings I feel like it could be romantic. If it's just his ring that feels kinda creepy. It's hard to say without knowing these people.
>>
>>26201078
You're just being pessimistic about it f/a/m
>>
>>26200964
What if you just took it off while washing your hands because you don't want it to slip off and fall down the drain?
>>
>>26201078
you seem edgy bud

i'm just saying it's kinda sentimental. a tongue in cheek poke to if things get bad, which does happen.

idk.. it's a subtle reminder that the love of your life is bound to you.
>>
>>26201109
then wash your hands? you're not doing anything wrong you semantic fuck
>>
>>26201163
Then I forget mention you would be washing your hands in some other girls pussy?
>>
>>26200964
Not sure why you guys have such a problem with this. It's really not controlling to want your partner to put back on the ring when they take it off.
>>
>>26201188
>fall down the drain
>vagina

what have you been with dude
>>
>>26201226
nobody really has a problem itt. op is a dumbass
>>
If a girl gave me that I'd wear it around my neck and when she brought it up I'd act like nothing was wrong and she's weird for bringing it up.

Please upvote me I have nothing.
>>
>>26201226
How about the fact this bitch put a bad joke on their symbol of everlasting love? I would be surprised if the dude wasn't an effeminate feminist cuck like all his friends on r/matriarchy.
>>
"I Love You" would have achieved the same effect without making demands and turning the relationship into an obligation rather than the real thing.
>>
>>26201133
To each their own. IMO it kinda cheapens the sentiment if you have to include explicit conditionals with any gift (I'm supposed to keep wearing my ring? I had no idea!). Is this really any different from a man who buys his SO lavish gifts in exchange for affection/sex? If the man had a note with that gift that said "Now we fuck" or "Stop being angry" wouldn't that spoil the gesture? The ring itself is already the symbol of their commitment, having that engraving is redundant at best or manipulative at worst.

In that lens, I can understand why many people would doubt the integrity of this relationship.
>>
>>26201371
i get your points, very astute.. it all comes down to the context i suppose. is she some clingy psycho? is this just a tongue in cheek type joke?

who knows.
every relationship is different yknow. i just don't agree with op's complaint (which is an argument of nothing?)
>>
>>26200964
>People are unironically supporting marriage at all.
>>
>>26201291
It's not a joke.
>>
Who the fuck cares? Why were you even reading a thread about some wedded couple on reddit?
>>
Honestly thought it was a suicide ring at first
>>
>>26202389
This is a good question. Are you reddit op?
>>
I used to think an engagement ring and a wedding ring was the same thing. It's not. They get TWO rings.
>>
>>26202590
Are you serious? Why the fuck would they do that?
>>
>>26202893
It's a tradition you dip. Wikipedia it
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.