[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do feel that pic related is the truth of what would happen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

how do feel that pic related is the truth of what would happen if there was android, robot, etc waifu?
>>
>>26200407
I didn't even bother finish reading that shit but to think robot waifus would exist and that then women would become thirsty for dick is complete retardation. What about Chad-Robots dicks in that scenario ?

Still , i wouldn't like to have "sex" with a robot or fake a relationship with a computer program
>>
damn that drawing is cute
>>
>>26200478
There won't be any Chad-robots who earn money for a girl and pay for her nice dinners.
>>
>>26200515

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ressentiment
>>
>>26200478
>What about Chad-Robots dicks in that scenario ?
this desu i agree with you

but we can't ignore the fact that certain groups of womyn want to ban fembots and are getting beyond butthurt

source: i've seen links posted around here but truly dont give enough a damn to find them again myself so if anyone cares enough they can kindly post them ITT so we can all have a laff & a haff and women who don't get any dick
>>
>>26200407
>implying the androids won't collect the sperm in bacta tank like tubes and mortar fire them into orbit where the women live and they shoot it into their vaginas to keep the human population going
>>
>>26200561
That was a really good manga. Basically r9k the manga
>>
>>26200407

>the truth of what would happen if there was android, robot, etc waifu?

the truth is she would dump you for a chad in a heartbeat like any regular woman

just like what would happen if monster girls existed
>>
>>26201643
She would be programmed to only love you. That's like the first thing they'd put in.
>>
>men hold all the most powerful positions in the world
>women can no longer leverage their pussies as we have the perfect sex machines now
>somehow women still have an abundance of power in this world now
????????
>>
>>26201643
Robot waifus would be preformed to not cheat. Normalfags would find monstergirls "so weird XD" and not bother having a relationship with them due to feminists and the mainstream media slandering them
>>
>>26200407
robots are violent.

eventually they will snap, and then idk they'll like start some revolution and set up the anime reich. hell if i know.
>>
File: 1449903127534.jpg (81KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1449903127534.jpg
81KB, 800x900px
>>26201736
>tfw you will never be a breathing dildo/sperm donor to the Robo-Anime Reich
>>
http://pastebin.com/x1tTFrdP

robots can still NTR you
>>
>>26200407
Please learn proper english
>>
>>26201684
>>26201715

keep thinking that way

I'll get the last laugh when your onahole cheats on you lmao
>>
File: 1396305344877.jpg (46KB, 776x602px) Image search: [Google]
1396305344877.jpg
46KB, 776x602px
>>26201963
They would be built to be the best possible partner. So why would the programmers allow them to cheat?
>>
File: Aegis.jpg (524KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Aegis.jpg
524KB, 1280x960px
>robo-waifu is programmed to overcome any obstacles in a relationship
>instantly views human women as obstacles
>violently destroys human women
>calculates that death is an obstacle
>converts remaining human men into robots so they live forever

the future is so cash
>>
>tfw recently rewatched the Animatrix
I dunno guys android waifus sounds alright I guess but I wouldn't want them to start some kind of revolution with the end cause of enslaving us.
We must make sure that no matter what artificial beings are totally obedient to humans and also that they be used to bring in a golden age of post-scarcity where nobody ever has to work again because the robots will do all the work.
>>
>>26200407
there has already been a futurama episode about this
>>
I'm okay with it as long as there are robohusbands.
>>
File: 239852617.png (147KB, 391x297px) Image search: [Google]
239852617.png
147KB, 391x297px
>>26200407
We'll never get that far. Feminists are already trying to ban robo-waifus and they don't even exist yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlee1i42qx4

We've lost, brothers.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.