[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>NEEtbux just stopped cos I didn't go in for a meeting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: fbm-nervous.jpg (8KB, 197x189px) Image search: [Google]
fbm-nervous.jpg
8KB, 197x189px
>NEEtbux just stopped cos I didn't go in for a meeting about finding a job and 'shaping' my CV

Ordering my exit bag with the money I have left.
>>
NOW YOU BE HOMELESS OR WORK, SLAVE
>>
This should be a reality show. NEETs on NEETbux.

>he is fastening the hose to the helium now
>he is crying like a bitch
>he can't do it
>he is eating a plant he found outside and posting on 4chan
>>
>>26198302
Ayy Lmao. Go to your meetings. Have you tried scheduling another one before suicide?
>>
>>26198302
These things are such a waste of time. I was unemployed for almost a month and had to go to one of these things as a requirement to continue to get my payments. I was so embarrassed to be sitting there. It was all long term no hopers and absolutely braindead questions like "Do I need references?" At the end they wanted us to sign some shit that would lock us in for like an 8 week program or something and I told the lady I wasn't signing it because it was a waste of my time and I just needed support while I looked for a job, something from which this shit would simply be a distraction. Next week I got a call telling me my payments would be cut off because I missed one of these sessions. Went ballistic. Fucking joke that this is supposed to be in place to help people get jobs but it's simply there to justify the existence of these useless training programs, their useless employees and the assholes who bribe centrelink to get their program used.

Thankfully got a job offer soon a few days after my last payment went through so wasn't impacted but it could have genuinely been a hindrance.

Absolute joke. Centrelink is one of the few entities that if a terrorist bombed it I would probably laugh.
>>
>>26198302
why do they make us neets jump through so many hoops for the right to live?

one day when bernie takes over they are going to feel bad about what they put us through. Just give me tendies!! IM A HUMAN BEING!!
>>
mfw I work 40 hours a week and have sex when I want
>>
>>26198507
No you are a parasite and don't pretend you aren't. Reddit faggot.
>>
>tfw switching from job seeker to disability soon
>>
>>26198302
Do any of you live in Scandinavia?
>>
>>26198302
Who's the idiot now you fucking faggot?
>>
>>26198406
That projection tho. Tell us more.
>>
>>26198470
>tfw when I fell for their trickey
They had me work at some shitty greenhouse for 6 weeks, and still no company would hire me despite using them as a reference. It's all a scam my man.
>>
>>26198610

I'm surprised more of you parasites don't do this. You get more money on disability pension, less harassment - most of you are actually mentally disabled anyway.
>>
Another day, another leech being booted off the bennies.

I guess there is justice in the world.
>>
Sure feels good to have a well paid job, a house, a fast car, a practical car, a wife, child on the way.

Suck it faggots.

>tfw I come here to enjoy watching you faggots writhing in pain and suffering
>there's nothing you cunts can do about it
:)
>>
File: 1303930932065.jpg (26KB, 192x171px) Image search: [Google]
1303930932065.jpg
26KB, 192x171px
>>26199062
Sure feels good to feel happy without selling my time and life for paper so to buy things I don't need which don't bring real happiness but only distractions, and having no wife which could cheat on me or family in which I'd have to spend even more of my time supporting.

Stay delusional, normo. Be a good goy. Buy your happiness. Hate your life till that pay comes in so it makes the next month bearable. Robot's are delusional too, crying for life to fall into their lap, want what they can't have so they resent it.
>>
>>26199111
Trips never lie desu senpai
>>
File: Absolutely-disgusting.jpg (74KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely-disgusting.jpg
74KB, 720x540px
>>26199062
>child on the way
>>
>>26198470
Why would they do that? Haven't you seen? The majority of people that left to goto Syria have all been on centerlink lol.
>>
Are you the guy from yesterday, OP? What happened since then, exactly?
>>
>>26199111

I love my work and value my friends and family over any material possession. Money does make life easier. Can enjoy nice meals at restaurants with friends etc. Good times. Ah well neetslaves each to their own.

:)
>>
>>26198302
That's what you get for posting all those "wagecuck" threads
>>
File: 1378710969034.png (6KB, 162x175px) Image search: [Google]
1378710969034.png
6KB, 162x175px
>>26199192
>I love my work and value my friends and family over any material possession.

Aha. I see that from the unhappiness you're not having so you don't browse a board for failed manchildren because you really are truly happy.

Would be quite pathetic to be telling one self lies and being cheered up by someone worse ff than you, right?

If you were content there would be no reason for you to be here, even if you find it funny or entertaining. Only hollow people who want to compare lives so to feel better come here.
>>
>>26198507
>the right to live
>the right to be paid money for sitting on your ass and taking up space

Pick one
>>
Do us a favour first.

Write a really long social media post describing how the dole as ESA are hell to be on and that you're mentally sick and need help and how it's better to die than it is to try to live on those services at they won't leave you alone to heal.

Make life better for the rest of us on NEET bux, OP.
>>
>>26199227

I browse /o/ and /fit/ mainly but I always check in here for a few laughs

Calm down neety your pain will be over soon
>>
File: Baker Botts Backpedal.jpg (12KB, 336x260px) Image search: [Google]
Baker Botts Backpedal.jpg
12KB, 336x260px
>>26199321
Nice backpedaling, anon. And yes, /o/ and /fit/ clearly shows your disconnection from the materialist world.
>>
>>26198302
>NEEtbux just stopped cos I didn't go in for a meeting
Britbong detected.
>>
>>26198302
>He doesn't just git gud
lmao
I was NEET for six years. So glad to have become a wagecuck tbhfam. Money to spend on the things I could never afford before, do things I've wanted to do my whole life and never got the chance to before. Also my job is minimum wage job is awesome. 100/10 experience, way better than I expected. My manager is my friend and lets me have the day off whenever I feel like it, and it makes me appreciate those comfy days so much more, especially since I can do more with my wagecuckbux. Quickly learned to blend in with the normies and earn their trust. Experiencing so much shit I never got to do before, all my coworkers saw me smoke my first blunt wew lad
JUST DO IT!
NO REGRETS!
JUUUUUUUUST --
DOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIT
FAAAAAAGGOOOOOT
LIBERATE YOUR SHIT UP
YOU CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN
OR YOU CAN ACCEPT DEFEAT
But nah do whatever you want fampai, I'm not actually trying to motivate you, and I'm p sure you'll just pussy out and fail at an heroing anyway.
>>
>>26199630
I wonder whose behind this post
>>
>>26198302

How the fuck can you even live off JSA? Its like 55quid a week. I know this is JSA because of how hard they make you work for it.
>>
File: 0381 - 5nRO1ux.png (70KB, 755x801px) Image search: [Google]
0381 - 5nRO1ux.png
70KB, 755x801px
>>26198750
>>26198595
>>26199062

calm down cuckie, we don't want you burning out before the weekend!
>>
>>26198721
Fuck off that was a funny post, give him his credit. Don't be so fragile.
>>
>>26199844
Plus rent, also at 24 you get over 70 pound a week.
>>
>>26199910

Im living in Canada, Im from the UK. I called DWP and my council to end my benefits before I left the country. My JSA stopped but my housing bennies have been coming to me for two years.

Topkek

Plausible deniability
>>
>>26198302
Get a data entry job. Work from home, set your own hours, good pay ($28/hour here in Australia), plenty of positions available, and many don't even ask for experience. You literally sit at home entering information into a company database. There's no reason not to do this.

Why more people on /r9k/ don't do this is rather puzzling.
>>
>>26199937

Because we work on our own terms.
>>
>>26199934
so you moved to Canada to sponge there instead of the UK? Why did they let you in you international man of shitbaggery?
>>
>>26199952
You mean you don't work at all
>>
>>26199952
And what are your terms?

As far as a job goes, that is about as term free as they come.
>>
>>26199959

Im a transnational bennie seeker. I have a disability pension in the UK and Canada, I get income assistance in Canada and housing benefit in the UK. I make 48000quid a year.

I use this to finance my world travels and I get shitfaced every other day.

c:
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.