[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why not just hook up with a single mom? No one really wants

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: LetsCalmDown.jpg (95KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
LetsCalmDown.jpg
95KB, 384x313px
Why not just hook up with a single mom?
No one really wants one, so you can lead them on and make it sound like you're going to stay.

But act like you have other women you're interested in, which will make her put out immediately. Dump her once things get serious.

I am currently in a 2 year relationship with a single mom I'm about to leave (after finding some new ass.) I told her we'll eventually marry and now she's getting impatient.

Come on guys, this is easy.
>>
i'm not that type of person.
my conscience destroys me if i do fucked up shit, so i don't do it.
>>
>>26197822
I learned this the hard way, a vast majority of guys who get laid consistently are the ones who do this kind of shit.
Most of you are jealous of guys who do "fucked up shit". That guy who helped her spawn this demon is worse than me.
>>
>>26197822
This
The problem with being raised by good people is that it becomes impossible to look out for number one.
>>
>>26197877
What makes you think you're a good person?
From a womans perspective you're not worth anything.
While me, the guy who is currently deceiving her is an "angel". When I leave her I'll lie about my reasons and she's going to still think I'm an angel just like the man who left her (who she says she still cares about.)

No one cares about your morals senpai, as far as you should know people who don't get laid are considered the worst men (undesirable) men. And by a woman's logic, if you can't get laid that means you're a bad partner.

They think this world is just and will consider any guy who can get laid as being a "good" guy.
>>
>>26197920
What makes you think you're a good person?

>deceiving
>I'll lie
>No one cares about your morals

Because I don't do this
>>
>>26197939
You're not the one who decides what's good or bad. Most women probably think you're a bad guy and I'm a good guy.

I remember a girl laughing when I told her about me lying to this single mom. Told her (you better not end up like her.) she respects me a lot, if you think we're bad people you must think that everyone who gets laid is a bad person.

If everyone comes off as bad to you, then maybe you're the problem. (After all you can't get laid.)
>>
>>26197973
You're an uncontent person because you keep acting like a piece of shit and that puts sex on a pedestal

I lead a happy life with my conservie wife and my beautiful kid.
And of course I insisted on a DNA test. Wife did get ultra butthurt about it, though.
>>
Legit question? How loose is the puss compared to chicks that didn' ave kids?
>>
>>26197973
No, you are a pretty shitty person. And everyone except yourself decides whether or not you are a shit person. Since I'm not you, I get to say that you make me feel fucking disgusted and I wish this single mom you're fucking with would kill you after losing her shit when you tell her you are leaving.
>>
>>26198015
Genuine question, did you call her a conservative because of her political ideology, or just because she believes in monogamy?
>>
This is some high grade b8
>>
>>26197854
i agree with you. even if i realize it, i can't just flip a switch, it's years and years of religious, moral and social programming.
of course the guys who get laid a lot are, excuse me for using this term, degenerates, did anyone ever think otherwise?
player, man whore, dog, man slut, degenerate, whatever you want to call them, my father was one, had like 9 children with 5 different women.
if you think that's cool or positive, you're everything that's wrong with this country right now.
>>
>>26198021
it doesnt work like that

its an original comment you dumb robot
>>
>>26198041
kek, she's not the first. I have fucked over 10 single moms she's only one I had a "relationship" with. The others were just hook-ups on & off.

You get used to it. Also by your logic, I'm calling you a piece of shit, and all these single moms are filth, how about that lul.
>>26198021
Don't know, I just prey on the easy puss. They want to impress you at first so they give it up for free and then later try to reel you in.

>>26198015
>uncontent

uncontent with easy puss

I gtg guys bye.
>>
>>26197797
What a cute fucking idea.
Do you really believe that you can be so cold and calculating that there are no colder and more calculating chads she will cuck you with?
>>
>>26198121
Actually before I leave I'll reply to this one.
I used to be like you thinking this is degenerate. But I gave up hope on a serious relationship and just wanted to lose my virginity. After I tried it the first time it was all that was on my mind. After you do it with several women you stop feeling bad about it, and it feels really damn good and boosts your self-esteem & confidence knowing that you can have sex with multiple women with low effort.

I'm the happiest I ever been in life, so I doubt I'll stop it's the womens fault for being attracted to people who are going to leave them.
Seeing as how only 2 got mad at me, I have no regrets.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.