[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People luck out. They have family, romance, a life that's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1452730331813.png (433KB, 360x408px) Image search: [Google]
1452730331813.png
433KB, 360x408px
People luck out. They have family, romance, a life that's stable and reliable.

And then there are us. What keeps you going? The dream of love? Success? The fantasy that someone would tell you at least once every now and again that they are happy that you kept going so long to enter their life?
>>
>>26196242

some people need me to stay here.
>>
A few delusional hopes are all that I have. I just want to one day be as successful as the people around me.
>>
>>26196242
I just don't care anymore, as I know I'll never be happy.

I won't kill myself as I don't want to do that to my parents.It would be so easy as well; I just try not to think about it. On the flip side though, due to this I don't have the motivation to support myself.
>>
i don't dream of success. i dream of peace and love, success is perhaps a means to an end.
>>
>>26196242
Inertia, really.
>>
>>26196242

I'll live in delusion for a little bit more. I have small hopes that keep me going. I ain't asking much, a person that I love, and that loves me back, and a stable life. This is boring for the girls I know but I'm a simple man.

It's amazing how simple it can be for some people yet it's delusion for us. When will the pain end?
>>
>>26196273
Same but we don't talk all that often since we all are doing our own thing...and after a while I start to wonder if I'm even needed anymore.

>>26196345
This is my path right now. No one would want me if I wasn't good...but I really doubt anyone would want me if I'm successful either. There's always someone better, and I'll end up a stepping stone anyway.
>>
>>26196390

>It's amazing how simple it can be for some people yet it's delusion for us.
Mfw that hit hard
>>
>>26196390
I wish I knew. It'd be so easy to off myself it's stunning. All I lack is the inertia to start it. But if I did...I know it's a permanent solution to supposedly a temporary problem but I'm already too fucked up to be loved.
>>
>>26196390
>It's amazing how simple it can be for some people yet it's delusion for us. When will the pain end?
I know the feeling. Everyone around me is doing amazing thing. Some are even living my dreams, and I;m struggling to keep my head above water. Maybe I should get more realistic, but how do you throw away your dreams and still live with yourself?
>>
>>26196242
Fate dealt us a shitty hand. I keep going in the hope that I fuck fate in the ass.
>>
>>26196425
>I know it's a permanent solution to supposedly a temporary problem
Unless you know some neurobiology wizard who can make me happy as a man, or know of some sort of gene therapy that can help me; then I'm fucked.

That's also not even my only problem, just probably my worst.

>trembling/shaking awful social anxiety
>problems with physical contact
>0 irl friends
>NEET since 15(yes I quit school at 15), I'm just about 22
>I feel afraid all the time
>>
File: 1448684954314.jpg (994KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
1448684954314.jpg
994KB, 4500x4334px
WHY DOES THE UNIVERSE EXIST?!

WHY DO I EXIST?!

IT WOULD BE SO MUCH EASIER FOR THERE TO BE NOTHING AT ALL!

WHY AM I CONSCIOUS?! WHAT IS THE POINT OF ALL OF THIS?!

AM I REAL OR AM I JUST AN AUTOMOTON?! DO I REALLY HAVE FEELINGS?!

I DON'T WANT TO LIVE ON THIS PLANET ANY MORE
>>
>>26196453

Dreams may be long gone, but you still have hope to have something decent, something worth living for.
>>
>>26196671
Like what? That's the issue, jobs can be taken away too easily these days.
Property doesn't matter that much to anyone unless you care about real estate value.
I don't care about if my car is fancy.
Saved up money exists only so you can not drown when something happens.
>>
if you really want to learn how to be happy and you're willing to WORK FOR IT, then go take tai-chi lessons

these illusory goals that society has you hungering for is merely the carrot on a stick. the whole game is rigged and you'll never be truly happy until you see through the facade - even if you happen to temporarily achieve some of these meaningless ambitions.

you're sick, most people are sick and aren't even aware of their sickness. tai-chi will teach you how to heal yourself mentally and physically.

or don't, it's much easier to just continue doing whatever you're doing. tai-chi is more than just the movements, it's 24/7 work, even while you sleep.
>>
I just think the world itself is interesting enough to not worry about normies giving me a hard time. I just want to travel to comfy places and smoke weed .
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.