[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Chris a robot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Was Chris a robot?
>>
>>26195686
yeah thats why hes a milioner comedian now
>>
>dropped out of school cause he got bullied
He was a robot, just got lucky
>>
>>26195686
he had a gf, and if im not mistaken it was the hottest one in the neighborhood (according to the show)
in fact im pretty sure he had multiple gfs
>>
>>26195686
if you think about the situation he was in, given the time period back then for blacks then no. He was just another black guy.

The show just talks about his bad days and exaggerates it
>>
>>26195748
No, if I remember correctly, the hottest girl offered to fuck him, but he managed to fuck that up. Also, he was always getting cucked by his brother.
>>
File: 1454104433729.jpg (112KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1454104433729.jpg
112KB, 800x800px
yeah this show actually conveys being a robot better than almost anything out there. all of his problems stem from him being a beta male
>girls dont like him because hes not alpha
>nobody, not even his family, gives a shit about him because hes a male and they expect him to be tough
>has one beta friend who betrays him whenever he gets the chance to be with Chad or Stacy
>always tries and ends up failing due to bad luck
>completely shit on by all of his peers every day but as a beta male hes seen as worthless and no one tries to help him

it shows pretty well how shitty it is to be beta. his sister and all of the girls at school get to live easy lives just because they have a vagina, and he suffers eternally for having a penis and not being alpha. the essence of robot childhood.
>>
>>26195686

No.

He was charismatic and was able to function as a normal person. He was caring for others and hardworking. Chris just had a lot of bad luck in his childhood.
>>
>tfw you are basically Chris
end me
>>
>>26195686
got dam that head
>>
Remember when his actor tried to rap? Because I do. And it's not pleasant.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.