[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Awkwardness never ends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (51KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 385x385px
>be 39
>be married for 15 years
>be employed 15 years
>meet people in normal life situations
>people try to intiate chit chat
>they say something witty
>I literally can't say anything back but "yeah" or "huh"
>his happened multiple times a day every day
>girls look at me and smile, all I can do is look away awkwardly
>people wave when I drive by, all I can do slightly nod my head
>wife talks to me about something, I can barely form a coherent sentence

I just can't into social situations. Seriously this is every day suffering
>>
>>26195458
>wife talks to me about something, I can barely form a coherent sentence

How does someone like you even get married?

Are you in trades or did you study STEM?
>>
daddy, is that you?
>>
>>26195458
>be also 39
You kind of described my life but broke up with GF of 16 years. She quickly found someone else and I can go for days without talking to anyone.
>>
>>26195478
I am an INTP who got stuck in sales when I decided not to go to law school.

I asked my wife out on a date at 18 when I chickened out for a whole week.

She kissed me first, she made all the moves. I've never been with anyone else.. She's a Solid 7/10 but she is 5-11 and an introvert so she was likely insecure and latched onto someone that showed her attention.
>>
>>26195516
I have 3 kids and I really enjoy talking to them, teaching them and passing down knowledge..

I have never been able or wanted to have more than one friend at a time however.

Outside of my wife I've had 3 friends since 1996 and non of them at the same time.
>>
>>26195580
I've never had kids, and I'm at least as awkward around kids as adults. Besides my ex I'm not sure I've ever actually have any friends and I don't think I'll start now. I would only disappoint them anyway. I work in the film industry around very outgoing social people all day, and they all ignore me. I'm not really sad about any of this, just accepting.
>>
File: 6.jpg (85KB, 623x475px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
85KB, 623x475px
Are you happy?
Do you have autistic hobbies?
>>
blah blah blah
>wife
You're far ahead of everyone here, you're just a deeply introverted normal
>>
File: 1401579544196.jpg (28KB, 287x266px) Image search: [Google]
1401579544196.jpg
28KB, 287x266px
I know that feel.
>25
>married my childhood oneitis
>she made the first move basically every step of the way
>still so shy that I call everybody except her and my brother "man" or "sir" or "ma'am" or whatever because I'm too nervous to call them by name
>now I'm sitting up on a Tibetan amphibian analysis imageboard at 2:30 in the morning feeding our baby and posting anime images while I talk about how nervous I get around people
>>
>>26196695
Why exactly would someone marry a loser like you?
Is your dick 9 inches long?
>>
>>26196713
No, it's about average. I make pretty okay money but we married before I actually knew what I wanted to do in life. I don't know what she sees in me. I'm not outright ugly and I'm smart but she was always smart and popular and attractive. She could have just latched onto a Chad we knew or something but she picked me. I'm told I'm pretty funny but that's not a whole lot on its own.
>>
File: 1427548178480.png (327KB, 585x612px) Image search: [Google]
1427548178480.png
327KB, 585x612px
>>26196695
>tfw no dominant childhood friend wife who stays with me despite my autism
>>
>>26196774
Why even justify that faggots question with an answer.

Women are stupid as hell, anyone who can't see through them get a gf or is still a "khv" needs to off themselves, seriously.
>>
You got married before I even had sex. You don't know shit about suffering.
>>
>>26196785
I don't really know if dominant's the right word. She knows what she wants and will say so but she's not in charge of the marriage and doesn't boss me around or what have you. As laid-back a person as I normally, am I don't like being bossed around. I will go out of my way to fuck with someone who tries to boss me around and doesn't sign my paycheck.
>>26196811
Might as well. I'm bored and it's not like I have anywhere to be this week. Chatting is a nice way to kill time. I'm waiting for the next episode of Trailer Park Boys to buffer anyway.
>>
>>26196840
So settle something for me anon.

You've finally hit the point where you work a full time job, have a wife, and likely kids to manage in the future.

As of current, how does that overall affect your life? Do you have any free time anymore? If you have friends, how do you manage relationships with your schedule? Would you say your happy? Is marriage really worth it?
>>
>>26196874
>As of current, how does that overall affect your life?
It's pretty nice having someone to come home to, and she does the cooking, which is nice. I would always wait too long to start cooking and by the time I started, I was already hungry.
>Do you have any free time anymore?
Plenty. I get a couple weeks of paid vacation every year to take whenever I want (on one now), and I have time to enjoy my hobbies.
>If you have friends, how do you manage relationships with your schedule?
I never had friends to start with.
>Would you say your happy?
I'm not waking up every day whisling a happy tune and jigging to work, but I'm content. Society's pretty weird about happiness because of the way we're wired. I like where I am in life right now. I have a family, I have hobbies, I have money to spare, and I have a job that doesn't crush my soul or send me home aching all over.
>Is marriage really worth it?
I guess it would depend on what you want out of it. I think it's been worth it for me.
>>
File: 1429800744111.jpg (769KB, 1600x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1429800744111.jpg
769KB, 1600x1072px
>>26196695

wow this is a bad feel

good for you though
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.