[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If i run the car in the garage will that kill me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Pepe nodding.gif (1MB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe nodding.gif
1MB, 499x499px
If i run the car in the garage will that kill me?
>>
>>26195011
Has to be an old one you smug faggot
>>
>>26195042
a new car wont work?
>>
>>26195011
>>26195055
nice dubs desu senpai. don't do it btw, i was really depressed for the longest time, nearly 2 years, but then for some reason i just got over it. my environment didn't change, and i was still alone, but i just stopped being sad. it was pretty sudden too. and now i went on a date with a really nice girl who seems to like me a lot and we're probably going to start dating. if you survive you'll gain a stability that girls really dig. gl
>>
>>26195055
No you fucking smug faggot
>>
>>26195011
It would be extremely painful

comment not fucking original
>>
>>26195055
Any car will work, to speed things up in the garage, duct tape a hose from the exhaust pipe into the car. You can use the hose from the back of your clothes dryer if its long enough. If you want to get real fancy get some cardboard and cut it to fit over a rolled down car window, seal edges with tape. Cut hole for the hose to sit in and secure with tape. Hold the gas down to make more exhaust or dont because someone outside might hear the engine revving and put 2 and 2 together and stop you
>>
>>26195156
that seems like a lot of work when you could just crank the engine and bring a laptop with some movies and take a nap
>>
>>26195226
Or you could just watch movies and nap and not die.
>>
Would 2007 do it?
>>
>>26195226
you're not going to have time to watch any movies anon. lol.

Bring you favorite music cd or something. You probably wont get more than 1 min into it before you pass out, so pick a short track.
>>
>>26196354
Yes 2007 will kill.
>>
>>26196354
jk idk, i'm sorry. Wanting to get out of the game is no joke, but it is sometimes a laughing matter.
I just had a kek about someone realizing

'yes 2007 will kill' isn't an original comment.
The confusion to be held.
>>
Daily reminder that this and the exit bag are both memes. Shilling to get you to waste more money. They don't actually kill you. Don't fall for the memes.
>>
>>26195262
why are you so eager for someone to live?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.